Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

I'm so frustrated! Rss

May I ask, did you apply for any treatments after 4 yrs spent ttc??
The first thing which comes to my head is that you should go to a fertility expert and seek help from him. No need to wait longer or waste more precious time. I'm sorry if it makes you upset, but I know this path where time is not the best adviser. Here's some of my background. Me - 37 yrs young lol. Dh and me ttc for 2 yrs+ with no luck when seriously decided we should seek help. We both understood that seeking support from medical professionals is the only way to get the cause nailed and find a possible solution to us getting our baby. That said, Feb 2016 did Hsg and it showed my tubes were blocked. After I did my first surgery my right tube opened. We tried Clomid iui#1- got bfp (chemical). Then spent months on medicated cycles with monitorying - got no baby. Did another lap surgery - it brought no actual result. Turned to ivf#1 - bfn. ivf#2 - started bcp for 3 wks, started lupron-- beta confirmed. Rising then extremelly falling down - I miscarried. We switched the clinics for bio texcom, ukraine. Made our decision around using donor egg and got luck from shot#1 (ET 10th Aug). See, I'm not saying this is your case, I'm praying your journey to be fast and smooth and painless. The thing I wanna say is that it's time to have a good consultation with a fertility expert and get the problem nailed. Hope to see more updates soon. Good luck!
Trying is the best thing and don't lose hope. You have been TTC from 18 months. I have been ttc from past 10 years. But the miracle never happened. So don't lose hope so soon. keep on trying for some more time. After that if you are unable to conceive than go for some other option to have a baby. Like i am going for surrogacy to have a baby. Surrogacy is very common today with good success rate. Good luck.
Hey, I hope you are feeling better now. I know it can get really difficult to deal with infertility. I used to cry all night thinking about my situation. However, my advice to you would be to keep your mind busy. The more you remain ideal the more your mind will think negatively. I started exercising and doing yoga every day which will also help you in many ways. Apart from that I also used to spend time researching on clinics and good doctors. It is because of this that I was able to find myself a clinic that had a treatment for me. Once the treatment started I honestly had no time to think about anything. I was told by the doctors that the procedure will take some time therefore, I would have to be patient. Being patient was harder than I thought. However, now I am very positive about life. The doctors matter a lot as well previously the doctor I was visiting was very discouraging! However, now things are different the doctor gave us the ray of hope which made things better. Good luck to you and stay strong!
Monikadavid399 wrote:
Hey, I hope you are feeling better now. I know it can get really difficult to deal with infertility. I used to cry all night thinking about my situation. However, my advice to you would be to keep your mind busy. The more you remain ideal the more your mind will think negatively. I started exercising and doing yoga every day which will also help you in many ways. Apart from that I also used to spend time researching on clinics and good doctors. It is because of this that I was able to find myself a clinic that had a treatment for me. Once the treatment started I honestly had no time to think about anything. I was told by the doctors that the procedure will take some time therefore, I would have to be patient. Being patient was harder than I thought. However, now I am very positive about life. The doctors matter a lot as well previously the doctor I was visiting was very discouraging! However, now things are different the doctor gave us the ray of hope which made things better. Good luck to you and stay strong!

I'm sorry for your discouraging doc experience. Repro center is the place where we all seek help. And we do want it to meet all our needs. How upsetting this must be if we don't get things expected.
Nowadays IVF is the go-to answer for fertility issues. So getting qualified professional help is vital for everyone in this need I remember the first time we met our dr at bio tex com. She was passionate about her work and truly cared about us. Dr was very clear about what our options were. She also impressed us with many statistics about our chances to conceive with each treatment option. Though success rates vary widely from clinic to clinic. That's why many couples usually travel long distances to go to a more successful clinic for treatment. We're among those.
Cases differ. Thought one thing is for sure, docs must be responsible for what they're doing. Responsible for actions, operations, words..whatever they use to make the process successful for those struggling. Every treatment must be of mutual cooperation between experts and patients. So feeling safe with the place which treats you is a halfway to success always. Wishing you all the best x
Milena2020 wrote:
Trying is the best thing and don't lose hope. You have been TTC from 18 months. I have been ttc from past 10 years. But the miracle never happened. So don't lose hope so soon. keep on trying for some more time. After that if you are unable to conceive than go for some other option to have a baby. Like i am going for surrogacy to have a baby. Surrogacy is very common today with good success rate. Good luck.

Everyone's path is different. We cannot predict how long it will take us to conceive (if lucky at all). You might have had a perfect cycle. You might have lots of eggs, good fertilization rate, good quality embryos. Excellent endometrium, easy embryo transfer etc. But you get no positive pregnancy test at the end! On the other hand, your friend might have had a very poor IVF cycle. With few eggs, poor quality embryos etc. And they might end up getting pregnant! If we talk about IVF, it's like a gamble! It involves not only your money, but also your fragile baby dreams! The sad truth is that there is no logical explanation for the outcome of an IVF cycle. Be it a success or a failure, we cannot predict. Just like in any other case with ttc or other treatments options. The thing with long ttc is to get the problem investigated and seeking for possible solutions the earlier the better. I'm wishing you all the best of luck with your coming surrogacy plan. Can I ask, what countries are on your list, or have you already chosen the destination?? Stay well.
Tough times, huh? I'm sorry, honey. Things will get better for you. God has a plan for everyone. You might like surrogacy? Read about it, it could turn your head. Just don't lose hope, please. Good luck and good day to you!
C_Lains wrote:
Monikadavid399 wrote:
I'm sorry for your discouraging doc experience. Repro center is the place where we all seek help. And we do want it to meet all our needs. How upsetting this must be if we don't get things expected.
Nowadays IVF is the go-to answer for fertility issues. So getting qualified professional help is vital for everyone in this need I remember the first time we met our dr at bio tex com. She was passionate about her work and truly cared about us. Dr was very clear about what our options were. She also impressed us with many statistics about our chances to conceive with each treatment option. Though success rates vary widely from clinic to clinic. That's why many couples usually travel long distances to go to a more successful clinic for treatment. We're among those.
Cases differ. Thought one thing is for sure, docs must be responsible for what they're doing. Responsible for actions, operations, words..whatever they use to make the process successful for those struggling. Every treatment must be of mutual cooperation between experts and patients. So feeling safe with the place which treats you is a halfway to success always. Wishing you all the best x

Thank you for taking your time out and for responding. It is indeed very important to search for the right clinic. I took several days to make sure that the clinic I was choosing was the right one. Once that was confirmed it was only after that I decided to visit them. I too was very impressed with how nicely the staff and the doctors treated me. I could truly feel that they cared about me and wanted things to work. It is very rare to find such kind of clinics. I am now very excited about how things are going.
I can relate so much to your post! You're a really courageous person. Please don't give up hope. You deserve the best in life. Check out the methods of assisted conception. It's better if you visit a fertility clinic, first. Don't rush into it. It's important to find a good clinic. Once you do, they will host a complete medical. Based on that information, they will tell you your options. I think that's the ideal way to go. That's because they know better. They are professionals, and they can give the best advice. Best of luck to you, honey! You can do this!
PamSmith26 wrote:
I can relate so much to your post! You're a really courageous person. Please don't give up hope. You deserve the best in life. Check out the methods of assisted conception. It's better if you visit a fertility clinic, first. Don't rush into it. It's important to find a good clinic. Once you do, they will host a complete medical. Based on that information, they will tell you your options. I think that's the ideal way to go. That's because they know better. They are professionals, and they can give the best advice. Best of luck to you, honey! You can do this!

ART covers a wide spectrum of technologies. Simple techniques are often attempted initially, as they are less invasive than more advanced options. These techniques include:
Ovulation induction.
Artificial insemination.
Donor insemination.
Advanced techniques are:
in-vitro fertilisation (IVF).
intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD).
Counselling is provided to ensure that people are fully aware of their treatment’s process and any
associated risks.
Treatment with donor eggs is possible if a woman can not produce eggs or her eggs are of low quality. This may occur due to age or premature ovarian failure (where the woman has stopped producing eggs). Use of donor eggs may also be an option in cases of recurrent miscarriage, or if there is a high risk of the woman passing on a genetic disease or abnormality to a child. In these cases, the egg donor undergoes the initial steps of IVF to collect her eggs. When this has been done, sperm from the male partner of the recipient woman, or donor sperm, will be combined with the donor eggs. Two to five days later, when embryos are formed, embryo transfer will be carried out and an embryo will be inserted into the woman’s uterus. Hormone tablets must be taken in preparation for the embryo transfer, and for approximately 10 weeks after the embryos have been transferred.
Hello, hope you are feeling better. Sorry to hear about this. I know things are hard right now. But you gotta do something about it. You should start looking for fertility treatments that would suit you. I know of an affordable place you can go to for these treatments. let me know if you need help. Don't lose hope okay? Good luck.
Hi, ladies. I absolutely understand one's wish to give up at times. I had three months to go before I put my body through that tortuous experience again (IVF#4). Where that time around it was going to be way more intensive and with more drugs!! I was having an extremely hard time staying positive. I had always been a really upbeat confident person. I'd been through some other shit in my lift that should have had dragged me down in a dark hole. BUT it didn't!! So that was a slightly new experience for me. I'm a type of person who over analyses each possible outcome in a situation mentally preparing myself for the worst. This is sth like my coping mechanism. In multiple IVF shots scenario I was facing the stress of going through another cycle with the knowledge that this would be my last one..There was a backup plan/safety net for me..(I just couldn't make myself to go through it anymore). Our last round I was just focusing on the big fate negative I might get after all of that done. I wasn't focusing at all on the fact that there was a possibility I would be holding and cuddling with my miracle baby in the near future..But we got success, Lord blessed us with a LO conceived abroad.
All the very best to all of you. Xx
We have heard about this clinic. And even with all of those positive comments could not make it to sign with them. Anyways, I am happy for you.
We are just as satisfied as you are with our small agency - World Center of Baby. Hopefully, we succedd. There are all of the signs we will, but you just cannot be 100 per cent sure. smile
Fingers crossed
xx
Sign in to follow this topic