Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Update on IVF Lock Rss

I regularly visit your site and find a lot of interesting information. Not only good posts but also great comments rolling sky
Hello Hazel! How have you been? It's so great to hear from you. First of all, congratulations. I can't believe you're pregnant. It was a risk for sure. But you had to take it. I would've too if I were you. I'm so glad IVF finally worked for you. Can you tell me what place you chose to go to for the procedure? This friend of mine is looking for one. She is very paranoid about this whole situation. She doesn't want to take risks with clinics. She wants to go with a reliable one. You seem to have had a great experience. It would be great if you help us out here. Thanks a ton.
Hello! Hope you are well.Sorry to hear about your previous struggles. Its good to know about your successful IVF. Congratulations on being pregnant. It would be nice to hear more about your experience. Do share the details soon. Good luck with the pregnancy. I hope its smooth
Hello, honey. How are you doing? I hope you're alright. I'm so happy for you. This is great news, honestly! I'm glad it happened to you. Thank you for sharing this with us. It truly means a lot!
Sign in to follow this topic