Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. story of my sisters she need your sincere adives plzz .. On IVF im writting on behalf on her

story of my sisters she need your sincere adives plzz .. On IVF im writting on behalf on her Lock Rss

Hi! I'm 41 and presently on my 2ww to discover the aftereffect of my third endeavor with IVF utilizing contributor eggs. I experienced disappointment twice… every one of my expectations is here now yet I'm anxious it bombed again as I'm not feeling any remarkable side effect. Give me a chance to give you some foundation:

2010, I had a substance pregnancy at age 36 with 1000 mIU/ml

2011, I got pregnant normally… we could see the sac yet the fetus quit creating sooner or later and I prematurely delivered at week 7

oct 2012, I was determined to have mellow endometriosis

jan 2013, laparoscopy, treatment of cystadenoma (found on left ovary) with typical outcomes after follow-ups… additionally determined to have the retroverted uterus.

2013, 3 fizzled IVF endeavors with ovulation induction+1 common cycle IVF which bombed once more… . 1 egg gathered by and large with a most extreme of 2 prepared and exchanged eggs. Got a big at any rate…. ordinary incipient organism quality with typical hormonal exams.

2015, low amh levels. to begin with DE-IVF endeavor (really my fifth IVF cycle) with 2 day3 developing life exchange (1 with possessing eggs + one with DE)… review I and II incipient organisms however bfn… I got 5d3 fetuses solidified

2015, second endeavor with de-ivf… 2 developing lives defrosted, with 2 fetus exchange, bfn.

presently, third de-ivf with 2 blastocysts… yesterday hcg test was t comprehend what to do, however. A debt of gratitude is in order for your assistance!
Hi there, how are you? Sorry to hear about your experiences. I don't think IVF gonna work at this age. I think you should have to go for surrogacy. But i advice you don't contact Lotus clinic. They are looting the people. They are irresponsible and also the packages rates are high. My experience was very bad with them. I hope things will be okay for you soon. Good luck
Hey! How are you? I am very sorry to hear about your loss. Don't worry, please. I know it must have been very hard. I had 3 MCs during the past 4 years. I felt like my world has ended. I wanted to end my life. But my husband supported me. He made me realize that I deserve to be happy. I deserve to live in this world. He helped me in all this. I consider myself very lucky to have him. It's because of him we became parents. He introduced the idea of IVF to me. At first, I felt weird. But gradually I realized that this is the best way. I have a baby boy now. I'm so glad that I took a wise decision. But your case is a bit worse yet. You can still try surrogacy tho. Good luck!
You did one thing right. You mentioned all the history here. If there is any doctor available here. He or she might be able to help you out. For now, I would say just give this one the last shot. If this does not work. You can then look for the last resort. You can opt for surrogacy. I am sure it will guarantee a baby for sure.
Hey Dear. How are you doing now? Well, my friend, you are surviving through a lot. I wish and pray that you will be pregnant soon. Because it is the best for you and your family. Your story is really so shocking. You are going through such pain for a long time. Don't lose hope. Sending you positive vibes.
The time you are going through is really very tough. I can not imagine how you are facing this. Its been a so long time. You are continuously fighting with your infertility. I really admire your spirit. Wish you best of luck for this. Sending you positive vibes.
Hey! How are you? I hope you will be doing good. I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I know it must have been very hard. It's indeed hard to suffer. I had 3 MCs during the past 4 years. I felt like my world has ended. But my friends and my husband supported me. He made me realize that I deserve to be happy. He helped me in all this. I consider myself very lucky to have him. It's because of him we became parents. He introduced the idea of IVF to me. I realized that this is the best way. I have a baby boy now. But your case is a bit worse yet. You can still try surrogacy tho. I would suggest you the clinic located in Europe. They will surely deal you best. Must visit them. Good luck!
Hey dear. Hope you are doing good. Tell your sister to put herself together. Don't break down from these experiences. Everybody goes through hard phases in their lives. But they are meant to make them stronger. Tell her to look out for other options. Surrogacy is quite reliable. I hope it works for her.
This is so terrible. You have been fighting with so much. I can understand how hard you are struggling. But you have to stay strong. Just made a comment to help you keep going. Don't lose hope at all. I know you're strong. Good luck to you.
I truly understand your pain. Miscarriages are never easy. I know how much struggle you need to do to face all this. Don't get upset, hon. I pray that all goes well with you. IVF seems a bit complicated for me. It is a risky process. Why don't you directly go for surrogacy? All the best!
This is heartbreaking. Sending virtual hugs for you. Don't give up your hopes. Remember, there is always a beautiful destination after the hard road. I am sure yours will be a beautiful destination too. All you need to do is stay positive. Keeping you high in my prayer list.
Sign in to follow this topic