Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

long ttc, no baby( Lock Rss

Hey. I thought I'd check up on you. You seemed pretty sad when you wrote this post. I hope you are feeling better now. This is just fate. You need to stay strong during this time. You can get treatments. They are not even that expensive nowadays. Just talk to your doctor about it. See what the problem is and ask what you can do to fix it. So what if you can't get pregnant naturally? There are other ways of having a baby too. I was told that I would never be able to give birth to a child. I have a son of my own. I had him through surrogacy. He is still very much mine. Don't lose hope. You will become a mother too, soon. Good luck.
As soon as you get the problem nailed with the help of the professionals, you'll feel more comfortable with your next steps. They'll more likely want you both to pass some/all of the examinations and testing listed below. So be patient with those:
For you:
Rw, HBs, HCV, HIV, syphilis (made no more than 6 months before that)
TORCH infections (rubella and toxoplasmosis)
Vaginal discharge analysis
Karyotype analysis (termless)
Blood group and Rhesus factor (termless)
Complete Blood Count (CBC) made no more than 1 month before that
Biochemical blood count (bilirubin, AST, ALT, kreatinin, complete protein)
Koagulogram
LH (luteinizing hormone)
FSH (follicle-stimulating hormone)
Vaginal and cervical canal swab (no more than 6 months before)
Microscopic examination of vaginal canal
Pelvic organs ultrasound
Breast ultrasound
Attending physician’s opinion
Anti-muller hormone test.
For him:
Rw (Wasserman test), HBs, HCV, HIV (no more than 3 months before), Blood group and Rhesus factor (termless), Karyotype analysis (termless), Spermogram (no more than 3 months), ICSI screening.
Hi. Hope you are well. I know you must be feeling terrible. I understand. I really hope you feel better soon. I know how frustrating TTC can be. You have been trying for so long. I gave up after three years. I'm not telling you to give up. You are a really strong person. You can do this. You should see your doctor about this. If you possible, seek treatment. Maybe this will be the answer to your problem. Only hoping for the best for you. Good luck.
Racheliqua wrote:
I am really sorry to know about your situation. You must have had a tough time. Don’t lose hope, sweetheart. Life has put you in a test. Try to pass the exam with good marks. Have firm faith in God. I have had surrogacy too. I had lost all my hopes when I could not conceive naturally. I am a victim of PCOS. I have consulted my doctors in Ukraine. They suggested me for surrogacy. I am so happy to have my own baby. It was a wonderful experience. Surrogacy is truly a blessing in disguise. You must give it a try to. All the very best to you. stay safe.

Hi luv, my congratulations on your successful surrogacy journey! Friends of mine were inspired of many couples’ experiences abroad. They read their stories on the internet. Finally they decided to try their luck in Ukraine (surroparents.org), and are happy parents now. They chose the all inclusive package. All meds needed, unlimited attempts and treatment are covered by the package price. I remember them pay 29900 euro. Moreover the clinic provided them with accommodation and transportation. And these are the couple of things I remember from what I was told as for the procedure going there.
The very first thing is that a couple must be officially married in time the first appointment is conducted. Also a couple has to show the papers proving that a woman can’t get pregnant. Then the necessary tests must be done. All the things discussed with dr and documents signed. The second appointment is conducted in order to get sperm and retrieve eggs.
This very day the eggs are fertilized. On the fifth day they transfer the embryo to surrogate mother. Then a couple waits two weeks for the pregnancy test. In a month approximately the surrogate mother has her first scan. She has to do them every month since that. A couple receives each time photo and video from the procedure with translation. On week 32-34 a surro and a couple come to Kiev and they all wait for the childbirth at the place. After the birth surrogate signs the papers of her baby refusal. Then a couple waits for the papers in the embassy to be ready.
Is this the same way the program passed for you?? TIA
Racheliqua wrote:
I am really sorry to know about your situation. You must have had a tough time. Don’t lose hope, sweetheart. Life has put you in a test. Try to pass the exam with good marks. Have firm faith in God. I have had surrogacy too. I had lost all my hopes when I could not conceive naturally. I am a victim of PCOS. I have consulted my doctors in Ukraine. They suggested me for surrogacy. I am so happy to have my own baby. It was a wonderful experience. Surrogacy is truly a blessing in disguise. You must give it a try to. All the very best to you. stay safe.

What is your agency? Are you with World Center of Baby?? I have heard great things about them
Anyways, I think that surrogacy is not a bad option at all. And I am really happy that you have become a mother. Congratulations!
''...FERTILISATION DAY/PICK UP, EMBRYO TRANSFER – THE SECOND VISIT
This is when donor’s/biological mother’s eggs are retrieved and fertilised by the sperm of a biological father
The date of the pick up is scheduled by the doctor in charge of the program
The Intended Parents are informed about it beforehand (at least 5 days before)
If the Intended Parents wish to use previously frozen sperm sample for fertilisation they shall notify the program coordinator about that by email no later than 24 hours before the procedure
If it is the second/further attempt and more than 2.5 months has passed since your last blood test in the clinic, please be ready to have your blood test repeated, and that means fasting in the morning
In case the biological mother undergoes hormonal stimulation and is being prepared for egg retrieval, the second visit may take up to 10 days
If we are talking about surrogacy using own eggs it is not recommended to leave the same day. Flying the following day is fine
The rules for sperm donation are similar as for the initial consultation – a man needs to abstain from ejaculation from 3 to 5 days before
The second payment (according to your contract) is to be made on this day if in cash, prior to this day if by the bank transfer.
EMBRYO TRANSFER
After fertilisation the embryo development is monitored by our embryology unit.
The embryo transfer takes place on the 5th day as we are transferring the blastocysts.
You will receive the protocol of embryo cultivation and transfer within 3 working days after the embryo transfer.
HCG TEST, PREGNANCY CONFIRMATION
The HCG test takes place 2 weeks after the embryo transfer. The surrogate mother has her test in Bio Tex. The results of the test are known the day after the test.
THE FIRST ULTRASOUND SCAN
The first ultrasound scan is carried out in 2 weeks after the positive HCG test by the doctor in charge of the program. The report will be send the same or the next day after the check.
PREGNANCY MONITORING
What you can expect during this time:
Monthly ultrasound checks from the 12th week of pregnancy. Reports along with video and/or pictures will be send the same or the next day. For trisomy screenings, results will be send within 5 working days.
Trisomy 13, 18, 21 – on the 12th week of pregnancy
Trisomy 18, 21 – on the 16th week of pregnancy...
Sign in to follow this topic