Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

3 failed ivf, next step?? Rss

Hey there sweetie! I just came across your post and I am extremely sorry that you had to g through all the struggles and hardships in your life. I can totally relate t you in this stance. I have been married for7 years. I got pregnant at my earliest but that ended in a miscarriage. I was also very depressed earlier. But now I have found this amazing clinic in Europe. Their services and treatments are way beyond imagination. You should actually visit this clinic in Europe before you finalise where want to go for your IVF dear!
I wish you all the very best with your IVF. I hope you get the success in the procedure!
Hey! Infertility can be the most stressful thing whereas the ironic point here is that we should be stress-free if we want to conceive. IVF is a very expensive procedure especially the failed tries of IVF make it even more expensive. I am going to opt for surrogacy in a clinic in Europe. I visited the doctors quite a few times now and their charges were very reasonable. I am convinced enough that surrogacy would be a successful measure and therefore I am ready to invest my time, efforts and money into this. I would recommend you to consult more doctors and gather their opinions. Good luck!
Hello! I fell so sorry to hear about what you are facing. we are in the same boat. I am an infertile lady. I also went to the IVF. But it also failed in my case. Failure of IVF made my cycle lengthy and costly. I made mt too depressed. Then we decided to go for surrogacy. We chose surrogacy due to its success rates. And I am now happy to announce that we got a surrogate son. It really helps. It is the safest way of getting a baby. I also suggest you go for it. Do not waste your more time. Just go and complete your family. Best of luck.
I had IVF, and we got pregnant on our second go round. I'm 10w 4d with triplets (We place two in). I just told individuals I'm pregnant, the most families knew we were attempting, regardless of whether they didn't know we were doing IVF. There is a onesie that says Made with Love and Science. You could get one of those and take a photo of it. There's likewise a shirt that says, IVF Baby. You could get that.
I am so sorry to hear about your condition. Infertility can be very heartbreaking. I can understand your situation, love. IVF is a very expensive method but the clinic I went to was very cheap. I am having a baby now through IVF. I would recommend you to not waste further money and try surrogacy. Try to visit some reliable and affordable clinic. All my best wishes are with you.
Hey Sandra, How you doing?. Hope you will be doing better today. Infertility is quite heartbreaking and stressful. But nowadays it's not rare. It can be treated through IVF or surrogacy. You have must hear that there are fewer chances of success in first few attempts at IVF. I can relate to your situation. I had two unsuccessful IVF attempts. Then I decided to choose surrogacy in my case. I am hopeful with this method because the clinic in Europe I am going to is amazing. A friend of mine told me about her successful experience there. The doctors are really helping. As a matter of your age, pregnancies are rare. Fortunately, the uterus seems to stay young for a much longer period of time, so that a 45-year-old uterus does almost as good a job of carrying a pregnancy as a 20-year-old uterus. I would recommend you to not waste further money and try surrogacy My best wishes are with you!
Hey Sandra, How you doing?. Hope you will be doing better today. Infertility is quite heartbreaking and stressful. But nowadays it's not rare. It can be treated through IVF or surrogacy. You have must hear that there are fewer chances of success in first few attempts at IVF. I can relate to your situation. I had two unsuccessful IVF attempts. Then I decided to choose surrogacy in my case. I am hopeful with this method because the clinic in Europe I am going to is amazing. A friend of mine told me about her successful experience there. The doctors are really helping. As a matter of your age, pregnancies are rare. Fortunately, the uterus seems to stay young for a much longer period of time, so that a 45-year-old uterus does almost as good a job of carrying a pregnancy as a 20-year-old uterus. I would recommend you to not waste further money and try surrogacy My best wishes are with you!
I'm so sorry for your condition. I strongly recognize what you're going through. I think you should really get yourself consulted. Surrogacy is a life safer option, in my opinion. IVF is slightly more complex. It's not possible if you are unable to carry a baby. Which is why I personally prefer surrogacy. I wish you all the best. Stay blessed.

In my point of view, you don't need to waste time on IVF. IVF success rate will be very low .Instead of Adoption you should go for surrogacy. It will be best for you in this situation. It will be your own biological child. Beware of some bad clinic like Lotus in Eastern Europe. They behave very harshly with their clients. So don't go there for the treatment. Bad clinic in this country doesn't mean that there, not any good clinics. There is a good clinic in Europe. They are best in dealing with the surrogacy. Their services are less expensive. You should go there. Don't hesitate and go for it. My best wishes are with you.
In fertility will cause you depression. It has changed the life of people. People suffering through these situations undergo certain changes in their normal life. I hope to see them free from all these things. They are not very much helpful to people. I know people who are going for surrogacy. This has made their life easy and their children are as happy as any other family. Their children are as normal as any other. It is totally safe and very much healthy for people around I wish you all the best for your future.
Hey. How are you doing? Hope so you are doing good. Well, my dear, I am feeling so sorry for you. All my sympathies are with you. I know how much shocking and heartbreaking this is for you to have 3 consecutive miscarriages. But my dear, don't lose hope and stay hopeful. There is another option for you which will help you to fulfil your dream. Yeah, surrogacy is the best option for you now to have a baby. Because success chances of surrogacy are so high. Also, your children will be carried by surrogate mother so there are good chances for you. You should take a look at it.
I simply needed to state that I COMPLETELY get it. I am so sad you are experiencing this. I recall you from a string prior to the year. I have experienced 4 IVF (3 new, one solidified), one D&C, and 2 hysteroscopies (clear) this year - also ALL of the immunologic testing - clear. My first IVF was really fruitful however I had an MMC at 10 wks. Hopped back in when my doc would let me, I figured it worked the first occasion when it will work once more. off-base. Since my unnatural birth cycle, I have had 2 bombed crisp, one fizzled solidified. 2 hysteroscopies - clear. Our analysis is likewise malefactor. My doc has additionally said he is stunned and disappointed that I am not pregnant yet and can't reveal to me what the issue is. He likewise says that "part of it is out of our control." I had been pestering him amid the fizzled cycles that possibly my covering isn't sufficiently thick as it was 11 with my BFP and 8-9 for my BFNs (he discloses to me anything over 7 is fine). It resembles wasting tons of effort. I'm sad, I have no guidance for you but to ensure you find a sense of contentment and alright with whatever choice you make. In the event that something doesn't appear to be right in your heart, at that point it isn't right. For the most part, I simply need you to realize that you are not the only one. I feel your outrage, misery, dread, and sadness. I have considered throwing in the towel, yet my heart won't let me. I am beginning my fifth round of IVF in fourteen days. I am frightened crazy of another BFN. In any case, I need to attempt. That is everything I can do. Cry, shout, holler, change docs - Do whatever you have to do to discover some snapshot of peace.
Sign in to follow this topic