Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

3 failed ivf, next step?? Rss

Hi Sandrape! Hope you are doing great. I am sorry about your 3 failed IVFs. I understand IVF is painful and to have to go through it 3 times must have been hard. Hang in there, no need to give up hope. IVF is not for everyone. I have a friend who went for surrogacy after 2 failed IVFs. I recommend you follow her footsteps since she is now a mother. She went to Ukraine for her surrogacy and I recommend you search for clinic there too.
Hello there, hope you are doing awesome. This is so sad for me to hear about your failure story. I can understand the feelings being multiple time failure one. I think this is not just your fault but also be the part of clinic you choose. Because choosing the best clinic is the main step. Ukraine is the best place for IVF and Surrogacy i'll suggest you to go for surrogacy now and from BioTexCom from Ukraine. Hope you will get a baby smile
Hi there. I am so sorry to hear that. I know it can be very hard. I've been in your shoes. It feels awful to lose something that was once yours. It feels like someone snatched your soul away. And I know you'll blame yourself for it like I did. But trust me it's not your fault. It's no one's fault. If something is meant to happen it will. I just hope you recover from it ASAP.
Hi there, i can understand the feeling after three failure of IVf. Hope you are now good and doing well. I can assume one thing that this is not all failure because of you this could be the clinic fault too. Because some cheap clinics did not provide the good services. So choose the best BioTexCom of Ukraine. smile Best wishes for you and have a baby soon smile
Hey sweetheart! I hope that you're doing good. I'm literally so sad about your miscarriage. You chose the right place to express your feelings. You can express yourself out here and no one will ask you anything. All that you'll get here is love and support. Why are you afraid to plan a baby again? I know miscarriage is really a tough thing. A person becomes mentally tired after this. But it's totally a natural thing. It's not your fault sweetie. So don't worry. You shouldn't lose hope. There's always a little risk in everything you do. So go for it. Don't lose hope. There are women who conceive even after more than three miscarriages. So stay calm. You can come here. And write everything that's on your mind. I wish you very best of luck. I hope that you stay healthy and you heal faster from this grief. Much love
Hey dear, I don't think so that you have to worry about it. You have many options if IVF is not successful You can try surrogacy. I am sure it will surely work for you. You just have to choose the best option for you. And then keep following that properly. You should go to the clinic as soon as possible. And start any other treatment for your child. Everything will be fine soon. Stay blessed.
Hello there, How are you, Hope you will be fine. I have seen your post. I am sorry for you. But I want to say you that. You should not need to worry about that matter. If for the first time IVF is not working. Then I am sure it will work hopefully the second time. You just keep trying. It can be a good decision. You should not think negative.
I am really sorry to say that your chances of conceiving are very low. That's why your IVF failed. Don't waste your further time and money. You should just go for surrogacy. It will be best for you. There is a good clinic in Eastern Europe. They are best in dealing with surrogacy. They will give you the best treatment. So just don't hesitate and go for it. Trust me once your opt it you won't regret your decision. You have gone through a lot of tough time. So it's time for your happiness also. I wish you find your happiness in the form of children. I wish you a great future ahead. Baby dust to you.
Hello there, How are you, Hope you will be fine. I have seen your post. I am sorry for you. But I want to say you that. You should not need to worry about that matter. If for the first time IVF is not working. Then I am sure it will work hopefully the second time. You just keep trying. It can be a good decision. You should not think negative.
Hey! Hope so you will be fine. I just read your post. I know the difficulties you are dealing with right now. Seriously, it's tough. I can understand because I have been through the whole process. Don't be so hopeless. I think you should for surrogacy. People are getting so much help from it. In this process, the formation of the embryo takes place outside the body. Later, it is injected into the uterus of the third mother for further growth and development. In this way, you would not need to be worried about your womb. I think it will work for you.
My sympathies
Hi there. I am so sorry to hear that. It is heartbreaking, that your IVF failed. But don't lose hope. Be hopeful. As there are other ways you can have a child. Surrogacy is one of those treatments. Hope everything will turn out fine.
Sign in to follow this topic