Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

3 failed ivf, next step?? Rss

Hi there I am Emma. After reading you story make me sad , this is so tragic for me and i am also emotional one. I am extremely sorry to learn about this. I can see how hard it is for you. It would be extremely difficult for you to tolerate this. In any case, you need to remain solid. Try not to lose trust. Attempt again with an IVF treatment. I'm cheerful it will work out this time. Good fortunes! smile
Hi. I'm sorry for your struggles. This sounds horrible, really. I think it's time you consider surrogacy for yourself. It will definitely work for you. I know of a good clinic that you could go to for the procedure. Good luck.
This is really bad. I am really sorry to see you in this situation. I can understand your situation at this time. It would be really painful for you to bear all this. But you have to stay strong. Don't lose hope. I wish you best of luck for a successful IVF. Wish you best of luck. Keep us updated.
Hey there how are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry about your failed cycles. I am sure thing will work out. Don't lose hope. Just be positive you also have surrogacy to go with. I wish you get what you want. Take care and lots of love and support.
Hi there, Emma! I'm really sorry to read about your failures, dear. You're struggling so much, you deserve happiness now. Sometimes life is very unfair to us. It's said that in order to know the value of happiness, one must know sadness. To be honest, I'll suggest you go for surrogacy now. This is because of the fact that you're 45 now. The quality of your eggs is declining. I'm not in the favor of egg donor because when you have an option of having a biological baby then why someone else's eggs in your womb? Also, your uterus won't be active enough to give birth, it's very risky. You've already had miscarriages. Your body might be pretty weak right now. You know better and your decision would be the best but try considering these points. There are many clinics in eastern Europe who offer affordable surrogacy processes. Lots of love and prayers for you!
It is really sad. At 45 this was the right solution. You have really spent a great deal . IVF is really costly. If you think that it is difficult to spend more, it is better to take some advice. Finding out the right reason for the failure is too important. Let the things settle down and then plan for the next cycle.
I know you have been through a lot. These are difficult times and believe me they will pass. People have been working in this regard and they have found surrogacy. It is a blessing and has changed the life of infertile people. I wish you all the best for the future.
Well, I know you've been through a lot! Sorry to hear of your failure or loss. Well, my story doesn't differ. I'm having an IVF at a repro center in Kiev. So, yeah! That's how it goes! Keep trying! Wait a year or two! Try surrogacy or other options? What is your Drs suggesting you? Don't lose hope. You can still have a child. I'm also undergoing an IVF this July at a repro center in Kiev. So, yeah!
I'm sorry your experience didn't turn out as hoped. It's really a bummer, I'm sure. However, it's great to see you're holding up so well. I think you should keep looking at options. DE is a good one. I think while you're at it, how about look into surrogacy as well? It's definitely a lot more costly, I know but it'll be so worth it! The clinics in Europe offer treatments for a lot lower prices too! I think you'd do well check it out. No harm in that.
I feel very sorry for you. Life has been very unfair to you. But I’m glad you took the right decision. Surrogacy is the best option for you. It will surely bring happiness back into your life. Well, I would suggest you look up clinics which are very reasonable. I wish you Good Luck!
I am really sorry for your condition. I am worried about just listening about it. I can imagine what you been through. I am really sorry to hear. Yes, you can try some other methods. You cannot a baby because of your condition so IVF is off the list. Surrogacy or adoption. You could choose one of them.
Sandrape788 wrote:
I am 45 and just finished third IVF cycle. Been trying to conceive for 2 years. Had ectopic pregnancy (28 yrs ago) which resulted in loss of right tube and 1 miscarriage (15 yrs ago). Married now for 3 yr. Our Dr. felt our best chance for a baby was IVF. All bloodwork even AMH came back GREAT! Because of that he said he had no problem trying with my own eggs. Been taking all meds possible. Also been having acupuncture. Dr. told my eggs are great and gave high chances too gp. Everyone was very pleased. Pregnancy test negative again. No spotting or anything. Everything was great. I thought finally there is hope and I’ll be a mom. I thought that was a good sign and we may have success, but… Now thinking about donor eggs. My Dr. was telling from the very beginning that my chances with de are much higher. Now I’m kinda sad bc we spent so much money and nerves on IVFs. I could be pregnant already… Well there’s no point to have regrets now. You never know until you try. Don’t want to waste time bc of my age. Feeling lost as have no idea where to find money for using de. What are costs? Pls share your thoughts. Thanks.

I'm sorry, luv. For this very reason we wanted a guaranteed package with our new overseas clinic. We tried clomid/IUI #1, but got Bfp (chemical). Following medicated cycles with monitoring still no baby. Then had a good consultation with fertility dr. Last year July4th- started stims. July 15th - retrieval 10 eggs 6 fertilized. July 20th - transfer/ July 30 beta negative. Ivf # 2- Aug 4th- started bcp for 3 wks. Aug 17th- started lupron. September 17th- Fet. Beta confirmed, rising then extremelly falling down. I miscarried. We switched the clinics. I'm still not with success myself. But I believe they is a great scheme to follow. We're on programme which offers 100% refunds. That's why we ended up choosing them in the first place.It definitely takes the pressure off us financially. If we failed at least we haven't lost any money because of it.Besides it's incredibly cheap than average cost for cycle elsewhere. All of the packages include donor eggs, all medications. Transfer from/to the airport and from/to the clinic, accommodation, meals, interpreter services. Even if you have already been examined in other clinics and the reason of unsuccessful treatment wasn’t determined, they will do extra checkups in order to make treatment effective. Hope you'll get more answers soon. All the best of luck with your further steps!
Sign in to follow this topic