Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

What to do now? Rss

Hey. How are you doing? Being infertile is a very hard thing to get rid off. I am also going through it. I decided to go for surrogacy. And my clinic want me to find the surrogate mother for my baby. Finding a surrogate mother is the very difficult task. I think I should travel to Europe. Because Clinics there are offering surrogacy at very low cost. And also legality terms are in the favour of couples. I am bit hesitating in taking my final decision. Please guide me what to do right now. Little advice will be helpful to me. Should I go abroad?
You are right being infertile is not that easy. You have to be very courageous. And for the surrogacy. You just got to find an appropriate clinic that would provide the services that are legal and viable. They would find you the surrogate mother. Without any worries. There is a number of clinics and places that offer you affordable prices. And if you would find this somewhere in abroad then yes. You must seek help.
Hey, Anna, sorry to hear about the test you are into. There are millions of women who are struggling with infertility either married or singles. And to be honest, at times age doenst play a role. For some, age becomes a major hurdle and for some age has no restrictions. I am struggling too, and I will tell you how I chose a clinic. Well, as for clinics, indeed it is a hard work. You must choose what seems easy and feasible for you. However, choosing a clinic isn't as easy as ABC. Because there are certain conditions involved which allow you to have your money saved also saves you from disappointments. Before choosing a clinic you must see the database of the clinic of a country in which you are planning the surrogacy. Mooer, the staff turn over. The more the turn over the more the mistakes. Also, compare the success rates. Lastly, the cost. Nothing comes cheap today, and when it comes to health, the importance of money doesn't count. However, surrogacy abroad is a little cheap than in our own countries. Go the websites of the clinics you will shortlist and then connect with the people with similar experiences. Hope this has helped!! Good luck
Hey. I am so sorry for your infertility. I know it must be so hard for you. I am happy that you are taking a right decision. Surrogacy is an amazing process. It is a blessing for many women. I also have a baby through surrogacy. I chose a clinic in Europe. I chose it because it was convenient. Secondly, they provided me with a healthy surrogate. It is so hard to find a surrogate by your own. So they also provided me with all the services they could. I have a baby now. I am so happy I chose it. I think you should choose the same clinic too. It is an affordable clinic.
Hello. I am so sad for your condition. I know it must be so difficult for you. I am glad that you are taking a correct choice. Surrogacy is an astounding procedure. It is a gift for some ladies. I have faced infertility for 10 years. I have a child through surrogacy. I picked a clinic in Europe. I picked it since it was helpful. Also, they furnished me with a sound surrogate. It is so difficult to find a surrogate by your own. So they likewise furnished me with every one of the administrations they could. I have a child now. I am so glad I picked it. I figure you ought to pick a similar centre as well. It is a moderate clinic.
Hey. You are right. Infertility takes a lot out of women. It's such a pathetic situation women are commonly facing nowadays. Everything will be fine don't worry. You can go think other ways. You can go to IVF or surrogacy. both procedures are great for having a baby. Most of the people who cannot conceive baby choose IVF or surrogacy. I would suggest you go for surrogacy. I am not against IVF but IVF is somehow risky. In many cases, it does not give required results. Surrogacy is the great procedure. I have done my Surrogacy. As I was also Infertile due to Cervix Incompetence. Now I have a daughter. I think this would be perfect for you. Stay blessed.
I will say go for surrogacy. It is easier and successful method of having a baby. As i have gone through it that is why i am saying for surrogacy. Surrogacy was successful for my family. I had hysterectomy cancer due to which i was infertile for life. So we decided to go for surrogacy. And it turns to be a real straight success for us without any issue. Now we will have our twin daughters from this surrogacy.
That is why i suggest surrogacy. Good luck to you friend.
Hello! Sorry to hear about your infertility. It is really a hard thing to face. but you need not worry about this. Now you have chosen a right way. After my 3 MCs, I also went for the surrogacy. It was really hard to decide. But I stood with it. I got a surrogate son. It was a good experience for me. I went to Ukraine for it. It really helps. I suggest you not to waste any more time. My best wishes to you. God bless you. Take care.
Ezabel106 wrote:
You are right being infertile is not that easy. You have to be very courageous. And for the surrogacy. You just got to find an appropriate clinic that would provide the services that are legal and viable. They would find you the surrogate mother. Without any worries. There is a number of clinics and places that offer you affordable prices. And if you would find this somewhere in abroad then yes. You must seek help.

I should say it's vital to choose a good clinic from thousands of others. One should look for the high success rates first. Then I'll be super nice if a clinic has all modern equipment. If it lets its staff to participate in overseas experts' gatherings for them to exchange the knowledge. Not the last factor is costs. Here one should remember it IS possible to find best services for reasonabl prices, just some more time for research and talking to more people on the internet. No haste decisions should be made with a clinic's choice as it's half way to success.
Yes, you should. Go for it. There is nothing wrong with it. In fact, it is affordable. You won't get the same deal anywhere else. Good luck with it. Keep us in the loop. Would love to hear it.
Hello there. How are you doing? You are going through a lot. You seem in a very traumatic phase. You are not alone. I am here for you. Your decision is very hard. But you should make the decision which you think is the best for you. If you think going abroad is the best decision for you, then you should go. Reach out to your family and friends for support.. The best surrogacy is in Ukraine. They give the best treatment. You will surely not be disappointed. A friend of mine had surrogacy there and she has a beautiful baby now. I hope you find your way soon.
Hey, Anna, sorry to hear about the test you are into. There are millions of women who are struggling with infertility either married or singles. And to be honest, at times age doenst play a role. For some, age becomes a major hurdle and for some age has no restrictions. I am struggling too, and I will tell you how I chose a clinic. Well, as for clinics, indeed it is a hard work. You must choose what seems easy and feasible for you. However, choosing a clinic isn't as easy as ABC. Because there are certain conditions involved which allow you to have your money saved also saves you from disappointments. Before choosing a clinic you must see the database of the clinic of a country in which you are planning the surrogacy. Mooer, the staff turn over. The more the turn over the more the mistakes. Also, compare the success rates. Lastly, the cost. Nothing comes cheap today, and when it comes to health, the importance of money doesn't count. However, surrogacy abroad is a little cheap than in our own countries. Go the websites of the clinics you will shortlist and then connect with the people with similar experiences. Hope this has helped!! Good luck
Sign in to follow this topic