Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Hope for positive Rss

Hi Gyz. I am hopefully pregnant. Now I am just little bit anxiety due to my last miscarriage. So I hope so this time will be successfully positive. I am waiting for my positive reports. Suggested me for further care.
As to say there would be much to talk over the things you have to look for as after being pregnant. Like, consider the things that might go wrong last time. And you must not stress over the MC you had. It's just a bad chapter that has to be closed. But yes you must look at things that you must take care of. Hope that you get positive results soon. And the history never repeats itself. As I know how MC feels. You must be much worried about so many things. And that's great to be worried. You just want your baby to be fine. The number of things that I know to follow would be. Don't take the stress. Eat healthily. Drop bad habits if you have any. Like I say alcohol or smoking. This is just so bad for pregnancy or TTC days. You must drop all these things. Stay connected with your doctor. Try to let them know every little detail that you might have been going through.
Congratulations to you on the pregnancy. I wish all the best for you. Just be careful. Take healthy diet. Drink a lot of water. Follow your doctor's advice. I am sure things will work out positively.
Heartiest congratulations to you on your pregnancy. Best wishes from my side dear. You'd be careful about it from now. Eat healthily, live healthily. Do light exercises daily. Also, follow whatever your doctor says. I'm sure that things will go smoothly for you!
Hi there , Its alright my dear. If you didn't able to get successful result first time , it doesn't mean that you will get issues this time too. Be hopeful and positive. Everything will be alright. Sending you baby dust ????
Hey! Hope so you are doing good. I really glad to know about your pregnancy. It's really a blessing so forget the past. Something happens for a reason. Learn from it and stay positive. Take good care of your dist and do some exercises. I hope everything will be fine.
All my prayers are with you.
Hi Shazi,
Firstly congrats! I know how you feel. My husband and I had been trying to conceive for 10 years. We opted for IVF and had 4 miscarriages(ranging 7-13 weeks pregnancies). We were left with the last embryo, with the decision already being made that this was our trial. I fell pregnant again, not having any expectations to find out that I was carrying fraternal twins(one conceived naturally). I am blessed with a boy and a girl. They are 5 months old now:) One thing that I did different was drinking water every 20 min or so. Keeping hydrated dilutes the stress hormones(which is hard not to release in our case) and also keeps the uterus hydrated for the pregnancy to thrive. In addition, keeping busy (gardening, walks, movies, coffee dates etc)and not googling silly stuff helped in my case. All the best. Take care
News is superb, love! Cardially congratulate you with your little bean! May the following 8 months be smooth and joyful for you both! And, hun, you shouldn't get this ovewhelmed with your previous mc though it's not easy. Still hope for better. Believe in the best of luck this time. Try to avoid this stress as it might make harm only. Be kind to yourself, hun, nothing is more important than you and your baby right now. The first time of my life I fell prego with my son three and a half yrs ago. He is a naturally conceived kid though things changed dramatically to my health within this time period making us to undergo DE IVF now. So these were I'd say the most important yes and no-no lists during the 1st trimester pregnancy for me, I guess for everyone.
Start taking a daily folic acid supplement straight away . Folic acid is an essential nutrient that protects your baby against brain and spinal cord problems. As well as folic acid, you’ll need to take a supplement containing 10mcg of vitamin D every day. You can also take a pregnancy multivitamin if you like, but eating a balanced diet should help you get all the vitamins and minerals you need. You need to be careful about taking medicines, even over-the-counter ones. They may be harmful to your unborn baby. Talk to your GP or midwife each time. ou can still enjoy a cup of coffee during your pregnancy. But you should limit yourself to 200mg of caffeine a day, which is two cups of instant coffee or one cup of brewed coffee. You will need to avoid certain foods in pregnancy, because they may contain bacteria, parasites or toxins that could harm your baby. This includes some cheeses and unpasteurised dairy products, raw or undercooked meat, liver and pate, and raw shellfish. To ease your nausea (if you have any), eat little and often. Try to work out which foods suit you and which ones make you feel queasy. There are some pregnancy symptoms that you should never ignore. As your womb grows you may feel mild cramps in your tummy and the odd twinge. Always check with your midwife if you’re experiencing cramps, just in case. It's also a good idea to get used to sleeping on your side now. As your bump grows, lying on your stomach won’t be comfortable, and lying on your back can affect the blood supply to your baby. In fact, by the third trimester, sleeping on your side reduces the risk of stillbirth compared to sleeping on your back. So it’s well worth getting into the habit now.Regular exercise can help you to cope with the physical and mental demands of being pregnant. And finally, get your partner involved! It's very important for building a family relationship. Hope this helps.
Enjoy every day spent with your little one!
Hi Shazi,
Firstly congrats! I know how you feel. My husband and I had been trying to conceive for 10 years. We opted for IVF and had 4 miscarriages(ranging 7-13 weeks pregnancies). We were left with the last embryo, with the decision already being made that this was our trial. I fell pregnant again, not having any expectations to find out that I was carrying fraternal twins(one conceived naturally). I am blessed with a boy and a girl. They are 5 months old now:) One thing that I did different was drinking water every 20 min or so. Keeping hydrated dilutes the stress hormones(which is hard not to release in our case) and also keeps the uterus hydrated for the pregnancy to thrive. In addition, keeping busy (gardening, walks, movies, coffee dates etc)and not googling silly stuff helped in my case. All the best. Take care
First of all, my heartiest congratulation to you for pregnancy. Best wishes from my side dear. You'd be careful about it from now. Eat healthily, live healthily. Do light exercises daily. Also, follow whatever your doctor says. I'm sure that things will be fine.
My sympathies
Hey there! I hope you're doing great. You must be, this is such good news. Congratulations to you, dear. Don't worry, the reports will be positive. You must be so excited. I know you're nervous and worried due to your last miscarriage. But hey? You have to be strong and really have to stay positive! Everything happens for a reason, dear, and there's good in everything that happens. Maybe the time wasn't right before, so don't think about it. You're lucky that you're pregnant again so be happy about it. Keep yourself busy so that you don't think about the past. Just make sure you avoid the things you did carelessly before due to which you miscarried. You can go baby shopping and plan your baby's room. You can go watch comedy movies with friends and have lunch. Lots of love and prayers for you!
Hey, girl, I hope you are well. Congratulations on getting pregnant! Don't let these negative thoughts strike you. Anxiety is not good for you. What happened in the past happened just hope for the best. Yes, take extreme care of yourself. Start doing yoga to keep you calm as well. Best of luck I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly.
Sign in to follow this topic