Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

IVF Rss

Oh, yes! Well, I agree. It doesn't work in all cases. I'm also trying to have my process abroad at a center in Kiev later this month. So, yes! Stay blessed! I know sometimes IVF fails. Well, yes! You can still be pregnant. You can try surrogacy? Well, why don't you? I've seen so many women becoming mothers through it. Yes! Think about it. My best regards!!!

Well, should opt for surrogacy maybe? As you think that IVF isn't giving you results. I'm personally going for the process abroad later this year. So, yes! Can relate things! Anyway! That's how it goes! Discuss your case and choice with your OB. I did that before opting for.
Here's what one should expect from ivf cycle abroad. At our bio texcom clinic they perform it in 4 main steps.
1. They define the date for initial consultation and send the list of required documents: Transvaginal ultrasound check results. Breast ultrasound check results (if you’re younger than 50 and had never had any breast problems) or mamography results (if you’re over 50 or had any breast problems in the past). Chest X-ray (for both you and your partner/dh). Doctor’s certificate that you’re healthy enough to carry out a baby and that pregnancy is not prohibited for you. Sperm count (if avaliable).
2. Initial consultation. You and your partner/dh come to the clinic to undergo the required tests: Blood tests for both. Pap smear. Sperm count. The doctor studies your medical records. She performs transvaginal ultrasound check and evaluates your chances to successfully accomplish the program. She makes the decision whether the program can be performed and authorize the program. Since that you’re allowed to sign the agreements and you can make the 1st payment. The doctor explains you the treatment plan. The clinic gives you medications needed for your subsequent stimulation protocol.
3. You’re following the treatment plan. You make the needed ultrasound checks according to the protocol of stimulation and synchronization. When the date of your 2nd visit is defined you need to come to Kiev for the embryo transfer. Here be ready to spend there up to 7-10 days.
4. After the embryo transfer is performed you will be given the protocol to follow and medications according to the protocol. Those meds are intended to increase the chances to achieve and successfully support pregnancy. In 2 weeks after embryo transfer you need to make the blood test for HCG level in your blood. You send the results to the clinic. Their obligations are considered to be fulfilled after the pregnancy reaches the term of 12 weeks.
Hope this helps.
Gina Roland wrote:
Well, should opt for surrogacy maybe? As you think that IVF isn't giving you results. I'm personally going for the process abroad later this year. So, yes! Can relate things! Anyway! That's how it goes! Discuss your case and choice with your OB. I did that before opting for.

Wishing you good luck with your coming treatment! Going abroad may be challenging though. Which country did you choose? A friend of mine is currently undergoing surrogacy plan in Ukraine. They've chosen it purely for more affordable prices. Furthermore, a lot of women participate in surrogacy there. So there's no need to be on the long waiting lists with clinic. They can start the program aftrer the contract's signed and the 1st payment made. Bio texcom, for example, they are with has a huge donor/surrogates database. All they are thoroughly screened for all potential diseases. They have strict requirements to meet before participating in the programs. 1. Perfect mental and physical health. 2. Absence of genetic diseases in them and their families. 3. proven fertility. I absolutely like such approach as we have to feel safe with genes and carrier we choose. Hopefully your journey will be fast and smooth. Keep us updated.
Thanks for another informative web site. I went to a clinic in Europe. They provided me with the best services. They also provide a healthy surrogate. You still have an option of surrogacy. I think you should avail it. If you want to go for the same then you will surely get a baby geometry dash
Very sorry to hear about your failed IVF attempts. I know these times are tough for you. But you shouldnt give up. You can still become a parent. There are other options you can consider for yourself too. You can talk to your doctor about it. Theres still adoption or surrogacy on the table. Im sure things will work out. Good luck.
I feel so bad for you Shazi. But don't worry we are all here for you. First of all, stop stressing over it. It can have a negative impact on your cycle. Think about all the good things in your life. Secondly, take care of your diet and body. Try doing some exercise and get as much rest as possible. If your body is healthy then everything will turn out good for you. Just don't give up because there are still other options which can also help you out. IF IVF is not the right option for you then go for Surrogacy. Both treatments have a huge success rate. The clinic where I am having my treatment at is the most recommended one for this procedure. And they even offer a guarantee program in which they will keep trying with you till it's successful hon! You should contact them. I am quite satisfied with my treatment. Just stay happy and positive. Love you. Bye.
Hi Shazi! I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I can understand what you must be going through. I have been through that thing twice and I can tell you that it broke me from the inside. I was not going to try ever but then I joined these forums and found out about assisted conception. Things are going great for me now, I m in the starting days of my IVF. The clinic is really helping me out. This is the same clinic where my sister had surrogacy before and it was successful too. I am very positive about my treatment as well. I just hope you find the right treatment for yourself. Just stay strong and keep trying. You will find the right option for you. Don't worry this is not the end of the world. Good Luck. Stay blessed.
MarilynRivera wrote:
I feel so bad for you Shazi. But don't worry we are all here for you. First of all, stop stressing over it. It can have a negative impact on your cycle. Think about all the good things in your life. Secondly, take care of your diet and body. Try doing some exercise and get as much rest as possible. If your body is healthy then everything will turn out good for you. Just don't give up because there are still other options which can also help you out. IF IVF is not the right option for you then go for Surrogacy. Both treatments have a huge success rate. The clinic where I am having my treatment at is the most recommended one for this procedure. And they even offer a guarantee program in which they will keep trying with you till it's successful hon! You should contact them. I am quite satisfied with my treatment. Just stay happy and positive. Love you. Bye.

In case somebody is looking for surrogacy/donor egg info, biotex com team is going to the USA early next year to hold an event like the one they had in London in November. It's a great chance to have an initial consultation with them in New York and get all necessary information about treatment at biotex com. You may follow the link and fill in the form to register https://goo.gl/forms/qmppUatjA6Lj1KOW2. Admission is free. Soon after the registration, you will get an email with information about the date and venue where the event will take place. The email will be sent to the address you provide on sign up. Hope this helps someone.
Dropped in to chime on a couple of things. ukrainian law on surrogacy and assisted reproduction techniques establishes that, at least, the intended father delivers half the genetic material. But the other half- the egg can be delivered by an egg donor. Nevertheless, when an egg donor is used, she remains anonymous. Well, the truth is, the general profile of surrogate women corresponds to caring, responsible, family-oriented, generous women. All in all, they do this because they wish to give others the gift of family. Besides, they are conscientious women who truly wish to participate in the process of surrogacy. Be it as it may, you should keep in mind the surrogate’s general state of health, pregnancy history and lifestyle above all. Apart from that, common aspects that every intended parents should take into account when choosing their gestational carrier are:
Diet. How willing the prospective surrogate is to follow certain guidelines as to what she should eat and what not is a crucial aspect. Remember that the diet a woman follows during pregnancy may have an impact on the unborn child’s health.
Interaction. While some intended parents have a preference for being fully involved in their surrogate’s life during and after pregnancy via phone calls, Skype, appointments, etc., others do not feel this need to stay in contact that much with their surrogate.
Invasive procedures. Is your surrogate comfortable with surgery and other invasive procedures that may become necessary throughout the pregnancy, such as amniocentesis?
Pregnancy termination or reduction. Multifetal pregnancy reduction (MFPR) is a procedure used to reduce the number of fetuses in cases of multiple births. On the other hand, pregnancy termination or embryonic arrest is another aspect to keep in mind before signing the contract. Do you and the surrogate agree on what to do if any of these issues arose?
If she is single. In case your surrogate is not married, another aspect to take into consideration is whether she is planning to date someone while she is carrying your baby.
Husband’s or partner’s opinion. Conversely to the previous aspect, in case the surrogate is married or in a relationship, the opinion of her partner must be fully taken into account in order to prevent the occurrence of any problem related to paternity rights, for instance.
Responsiveness. During the entire process, surrogates are sent various requests from the agency/clinic. In this sense, my advice is that you look for a responsible woman; otherwise, she may not be committed to follow the schedule.
Support system. I mean whether she can count on the support of her close relatives, husband/partner, friends, etc. It is essential to evaluate what will be the support system the surrogate will have during the surrogacy process - is she going to be supported by a partner, a parent, a roommate..?
Of course, intended parents may look for different characteristics in a surrogate, according to your special requirements, situation, geographic location, etc. You can always share your ideas and/or concerns with your agency or clinic in order to select that surrogate that best fits your needs.
Member457938 wrote:
Thanks for another informative web site. I went to a clinic in Europe. They provided me with the best services. They also provide a healthy surrogate. You still have an option of surrogacy. I think you should avail it. If you want to go for the same then you will surely get a baby geometry dash

As I've mentioned before, the truth is, the general profile of surrogate women corresponds to caring, responsible, family-oriented, generous women. All in all, they do this because they wish to give others the gift of family. Besides, they are conscientious women who truly wish to participate in the process of surrogacy. Be it as it may, one should definitely keep in mind the surrogate’s general state of health, pregnancy history and lifestyle above all! I'm glad you've had the best experiences with your clinic/process flow.
Bettycooper wrote:
We are here to support you. I am sure it will work this time. You need to do few things though. Stop thinking too much. It affects the cycle negatively. Think positive and be calm. Trust me it helped me pass my cycle. I am sure it will work out for you as well. Best of luck with it.

I completely agree. Stressing ruins everything. I used to worry just like that back when I was in the middle of my procedure. The doctors were all so nice and supportive at my clinic. But the stress just won't go. I always focussed on the negative what-ifs. But everything worked out in the end. Worrying led me nowhere.
Sign in to follow this topic