Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

My Story Rss

Hi there, How do you do? I am sorry about your MC. And congratulations for your marriage. A woman should become brave when she has there kind of issues. I am in the same situation. I am facing infertility. I am 28 years old. its 4th year of being married. My husband is very supportive of me. He always encourages me. He is a gift of God to me. He never makes me feel that I have any problem. But I desperately want a baby of my own. I do not want to go for adoption. In a sudden, One of my friends met me. She told me about her successful surrogacy story in Ukraine. After that, I and my husband decided to go for surrogacy.
Wish me luck. take care!
Hey. I am sorry you had to go through this. I am sure surrogacy will help. There are clinics in Ukraine. I hav heard they are amazing. be sure to try them out. Don't give up. Surrogacy can be really helpful too. At your age it will be hard to conceive. I am sorry. Good luck with surrogacy. Take care. And congratulations on the marriage.
I empathize with you on your loss. You have been through a lot. It is definitely difficult to bear such a loss. But you are a strong lady. I am glad to read your post. So, you are planning for surrogacy. It is indeed a great option. We also had surrogacy. Because I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility. Surrogacy was a true blessing for us. It was a great experience. I hope it goes well for you too. Love and wishes to you. Stay connected. More power to you. Lots of baby dust on your way.
Good evening Paggie909!! How are you? I hope it is going great for you. Good to know that you have chosen surrogacy. Surrogacy is an awesome choice. I can not let you how happy I was when I had my baby through surrogacy. And before that, I was devastated and heartbroken. I didn't know what to do next when I was told about my infertility. But all thanks to my DH and my close friend. My DH was so supportive through all this. And my close friend suggested us to visit this clinic in Ukraine. I am glad we listened to her.
I am sending lots of love and wishes to you. Hope to hear more from you. Baby dust on your way.
Hello. How are you doing? I'm glad you decided to tell us about that. It must have been very hard to deal with. Infertility is never easy for someone. Knowing you can't have a baby on your own kills you inside. I know because I've been through all that. But I'm glad I didn't give up. I stopped TTC. I started looking for other options. Had I given up, it would have still been in that awful place. Things have changed for me now. I have a one-year-old son. I can't thank god enough for this. I hope things go well for you.
Hi. Hope you are well. That is so terrible. I'm really sorry to hear about your MCs. I think you have made the right decision. Go for it. Hope everything goes well for you. Sending prayers.
You know, lovelies, I've always been concerned about having multiples. Twins or other multiples increases every known risk of childbirth. First, a mother’s health can suffer. Among the particularly common are obstetric haemorrhage, breech presentation, gestational diabetes and Caesarean section. Most of these babies are very premature. They are more likely to require intensive nursing. Sometimes for weeks in incubators. Multiple births remain a major source of concern in IVF. And until we have better methods for assessing the viability of embryos this going to remain a problem. Some clinics retain a policy of single embryo transfer. With a cheaper tendency of freezing the spare embryos to use in future. Whilst the risk of an abnormal baby after IVF is low, it is still less clear whether IVF contributes a long-term risk. For example, IVF babies tend to be smaller than average. Babies with a birth weight of less than 2 kg are more likely to develop high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke and possibility osteoporosis at a slightly younger age. This is probably because of their bodies need to work harder to adapt to the environment after birth.
lindasmith wrote:
Good evening Paggie909!! How are you? I hope it is going great for you. Good to know that you have chosen surrogacy. Surrogacy is an awesome choice. I can not let you how happy I was when I had my baby through surrogacy. And before that, I was devastated and heartbroken. I didn't know what to do next when I was told about my infertility. But all thanks to my DH and my close friend. My DH was so supportive through all this. And my close friend suggested us to visit this clinic in Ukraine. I am glad we listened to her.
I am sending lots of love and wishes to you. Hope to hear more from you. Baby dust on your way.

Each destination country has its pros and cons, which should be considered very carefully before making up your mind. The situation of surrogacy in Ukraine is quite similar to that of Russia, yet it is regulated with an even stricter law. - Only married heterosexual couples have access to this fertility treatment. Moreover, the intended mother must prove that there is a medical reason behind the need for a surrogate pregnancy, preventing her from either getting pregnant or carrying a pregnancy to term. (Here you meet one of the requirements for surrogacy - You suffer severe heart disease.) Now, in case you'll need donor egg. Unless is not a relative or a friend, the donor must remain anonymous by law. Moreover, gender selection through PGD is permitted. Surrogates cannot claim maternity rights even if they wanted to following birth.
I hope the process works out for you. Just make sure to visit the right clinic for the process. Everyone has emphasized a lot on this factor. This is because surrogacy involves a lot of legal work. This can only be done by a clinic that has a lot of experience. Good luck to you. I hope everything goes well. Sending baby dust your way.
Jeneliasmith5 wrote:
Hi. How do you do? I am really sorry to know about your miscarriages. I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks. Losing your baby is really heartbreaking. I know you must have had a hard time. Now, that you are a strong woman. You have decided to select other ways to get pregnant. My sister had surrogacy too. She was in the afflictive situation. She could not conceive naturally. Many of the people opposed her decision. Her husband was there to support her. It was all she needed. Now, she has her own biologically linked child. She is so happy to have a baby boy. I hope things go smoothly for you. Keep me updated. All the best!

Thank you for sharing your sister's story. It has truly motivated me. I believe it is great that procedures now exist that can help us fight through infertility. I myself am in the end days of the process. Really hoping for the best. It's so important not to lose hope while on the journey. Good luck to all. Sending baby dust.
Paggie909 wrote:
I'm looking for surrogacy as i have no other options left of having a baby.
I had may complications while getting pregnant. I conceived for 3 times but had miscarriages.
Now i am going to be married at 43 years. At this age i'm sure i can't have a baby off my own.So i am going for surrogacy.
Every day while watching this kind of beautiful stories i think i should have all this one day.
Good Luck everyone.

As age increases, so does the risk of miscarriage and pregnancy complications. While the rate of early pregnancy loss is around 15-20% for women under 30. It begins to increase at the age of 35. By age 40, the miscarriage rate is 40-50%. The risk of a baby having Down syndrome and other chromosomal abnormalities is also directly related to the level of ''maturity'' of the mother. The risk rises gradually with age, until age 35. Then the risk increases more rapidly. At age 35, the risk of Down syndrome is 1/350 – but by 45, the risk approaches 1/35. We also see a slight increased incidence of preeclampsia, gestational diabetes, C-section, and stillbirth in moms over the age 40. So additional ultrasounds and testing are often ordered in older moms. Sadly enough, our ovaries do not care if you are a vegan, gluten-free marathoner. Each woman is born with a finite number of eggs. With age, both the number and quality of these eggs decreases. Obesity, high blood pressure, and diabetes can further impede your ability to get pregnant. These issues can increase the risk of miscarriage. They can cause complications during the pregnancy itself. Staying healthy is important to maximize your chances of conceiving and help you have a healthier pregnancy. But diet and exercise alone cannot fully overcome the effects of aging on the ovary. Just another dose of realism..
Monikadavid399 wrote:
Jeneliasmith5 wrote:
Hi. How do you do? I am really sorry to know about your miscarriages. I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks. Losing your baby is really heartbreaking. I know you must have had a hard time. Now, that you are a strong woman. You have decided to select other ways to get pregnant. My sister had surrogacy too. She was in the afflictive situation. She could not conceive naturally. Many of the people opposed her decision. Her husband was there to support her. It was all she needed. Now, she has her own biologically linked child. She is so happy to have a baby boy. I hope things go smoothly for you. Keep me updated. All the best!
Thank you for sharing your sister's story. It has truly motivated me. I believe it is great that procedures now exist that can help us fight through infertility. I myself am in the end days of the process. Really hoping for the best. It's so important not to lose hope while on the journey. Good luck to all. Sending baby dust.

Diet and exercise etc .. alone cannot fully overcome the effects of aging on the ovary. You may be wondering if these numbers are all doom and gloom. Why does it seem like there are so many fabulous forty-somethings with babies at the playground? While a ten percent chance per year of conceiving seems low, there is a significant portion of the population in their forties. So there are still a lot of women getting pregnant and having normal healthy pregnancies in their forties. Another consideration is that a majority of women undergoing fertility treatments over the age of 40 use eggs from egg donors. All the fertility and complication rates are tied to the age of the eggs. So if younger eggs were used then odds of healthy pregnancy go up significantly. This is performed through IVF/surrogacy/etc.
The possibility of ART not working ever was like a stab in my chest that wouldn't leave. That time around I was going at it with acupuncture, diet change, etc. I was blocking out the past failure and mc as much as possible. I had no words to help myself do that so unfortunately I had none understanding around me. However, I am here sharing my experience. All of us are always trying to have a normal daily life with these pressures breaking our backs when facing infertility treatment scenarios.
I'm happy for those who've already succeeded. and keeping in my prayers those who're just on the way. May God bless all of you!
Sign in to follow this topic