Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

My Story Rss

Hi lovely lady, I am so sorry to learn about your infertility. You have taken a very wise decision to go for surrogacy. It is an awesome choice. My aunt also had a child through surrogacy at the age of 45. I seek best for you. Fare thee well. Remain favored
Hey. I am so sorry for you. It must have been so hard for you. It is so hurtful for a woman to lose unborn babies. I can understand the pain. At this age, it must be difficult to conceive. I think surrogacy would be the best option for you. I have a baby through surrogacy too. After my miscarriages, I was left infertile. I was so devastated. I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. They provided me with every facility that they could. I was so nervous because I had some doubts regarding surrogacy. But I went for it and later I was blessed with a baby boy. I am happy that I chose it. I am a happy mother. I have no more worries in my life.
I am so sad for you. It must be difficult for you. It is so hurtful for a lady to lose unborn infants. I can comprehend the torment. At this age, it must be hard to consider. I figure surrogacy would be the best choice for you. I have an infant through surrogacy as well. I have faced infertility for 10 years. I was getting old and worried about my future. I was so hurt. I chose to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. I was so worried that I had a few questions with respect to surrogacy. In any case, I went there and later I was honoured with a child. I am glad that I picked it. I am a mother. I have no more stresses throughout my life.
Hello dear! Sad to know about your MCs. It is really a hard time for a lady. But it is a positive thing that you are not losing hope. It is good to know that you are moving toward,s the surrogacy. You choose a right way. I know it is really hard to decide. But you have to take a step for your family. Conceiving naturally is a wish of every woman. But when it is not in fate, no one can. Surrogacy is the best option for the intended parents. It is just like a miracle for infertile. So I suggest you not to waste any more time. Just go and complete your family. Do not worry about the process. I also had blessed with a child through surrogacy.
hello dear. how are you? indeed listening to the stories gives us hope. may you get a baby soon too. sending you baby dust. best of luck. ill pray for you. take care. bye.

Hi Honey, Good to hear about you are gonna marry soon. Well, Wish you good luck and advance congratulations. Yeah! as you told your age is 43 years. Don't worry about surrogacy. You are still pretty healthy. so I am sure you will smoothly clear this process. Good luck. ????
Hi there. hope you are doing fine. I am sorry for your loss. Go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is a great way for someone like you to have kids. The method is safe and many couples are happy with it. I think you will be too. Hope you will be a mother soon. Best of luck. Take care.
Good luck with this new journey. I will pray that everything works in your favor. May you get the dream baby you always wanted. Surrogacy is a great source to help couples in need. I am thinking to go for it as well. Let's see if DH agrees. Loads of love and wishes.
Hey Paggie! Hope so you are doing good. I just read your post. I felt very sorry to know about your miscarriages. But don’t worry, these difficulties are the part of life. After all, the grief is unforgettable. Now I’m glad to know that you are going to marry again. I’m proud of you because you don’t lose hope if you could not conceive thrice naturally. As you are going for surrogacy so I would suggest you to address this treatment in a quality place. There are some clinics in Europe that are specialized for such treatments. I have also got many great reviews about them. I think you should consult with some clinics in Europe.
All my sympathies are with you.
All the best for future
During my first marriage i miscarried for 3 times.I always had complications while getting pregnant.Now i'm married for second time at the age of 43. Having a look at my previous pregnancies i guess it is not a good idea to be pregnant again. So i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy and he is ready to go for it if we will have a baby of our own DNA.
So i started looking out for good clinics regarding surrogacy.I researched over the web and found many clinics regarding surrogacy.
While having a look at best known clinics for surrogacy i came across a name of clinic many times. Having very good positive reviews.So i contacted that clinic and told them about my issue.They said they will help us in every possible way.They told me about their procedure and they will help us in every aspect. They told us that we can have baby of our own DNA sample. Surrogate mother will not have any effect on our child. She will just keep our child in her womb. The clinic will find a good surrogate for our baby. They will test her and will analyze if she can carry our child in her womb or not.
If someone has some experience regarding surrogacy let me know your experience than.
Paggie909 wrote:
I'm looking for surrogacy as i have no other options left of having a baby.
I had may complications while getting pregnant. I conceived for 3 times but had miscarriages.
Now i am going to be married at 43 years. At this age i'm sure i can't have a baby off my own.So i am going for surrogacy.
Every day while watching this kind of beautiful stories i think i should have all this one day.
Good Luck everyone.

Hey, honey! I'm so sorry for your losses. There must be reasons for that you've faced them thrice. Did your dr make investigations? That must be tough, dear, you're brave. Glad you're continuing with trying other options. Hoping for your coming luck with surrogacy. What stage are you at? All the best.
Hello dear. How are doing? I hope you are well. I feel so sorry. That you have to go through all this. Don't lose hope. Things will get better with time. It is a perfectly safe process. Surrogacy isn't a harmful process at all. You will have a beautiful baby in no time. The best clinics are in Ukraine. They give an amazing treatment! You will have a beautiful baby in no time. Don't lose hope. I hope your pain eases. My prayers are with you. Love.
Sign in to follow this topic