Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

My Story Rss

I'm looking for surrogacy as i have no other options left of having a baby.
I had may complications while getting pregnant. I conceived for 3 times but had miscarriages.
Now i am going to be married at 43 years. At this age i'm sure i can't have a baby off my own.So i am going for surrogacy.
Every day while watching this kind of beautiful stories i think i should have all this one day.
Good Luck everyone.
Hey! Happy to read about your marriage and surrogacy decision. And felt really sad to hear about your MC.
I know what tough times it would be for you. Losing your baby is not that easy. Sometimes I feel that how strong you guys are. That you share such tough times you had with such grace.
I just hope that you had all your necessary test done. At What place you are taking services of surrogacy?
I wish, that you have made a correct selection of clinic. And they are upright with there services.
Good luck.
Hello beautiful lady. I am so sorry to hear about your infertility. Well, it is nice to hear that you are going for surrogacy to have a child. It is a safe option. My aunt also had blessed with a baby girl through surrogacy at the age of 46. I hope best for you. Take care. Stay blessed.
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your issue. I know it must be hard. Knowing that you cant convince your self is really a burden. However, surrogacy is really beautiful. It has helped many people. It has helped me too. I wish you good luck. I hope you get what you want. I hope you find a good clinic. Good luck. take care. Love and support.
Hey. Sorry to hear about your Infertility. But glad to know that you are Choosing Surrogacy as your Alternative. Surrogacy is the best Unnatural method to get Your own Biological baby. It's really a blessing for Infertile people. I faced infertility for almost 10 years. Due to cervix Incompetence. No treatment worked. It was hard time to live a life of the childless spouse. I was so broken and discouraged. At last, I chose to go for surrogacy. I went to a center in Europe. They facilitated me with a surrogate. She was physically sound. She was tried and analyze therapeutically. I realized that I can't bring forth a child normally. I have a child now. Surrogacy is, in reality, an astounding procedure. I trust this would help others.
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope ist all great. I am really sorry that you have to go for surrogacy. I know it must be really hard for you. I have been on the surrogacy road before. I had a beautiful journey. I wish you good luck. I hope you get what you want. You should consider clinics in Ukraine. There are many great clinics there. I wish you good luck. Take care. Lots of love and support.
Hello beautiful lady. I am so sorry to hear about your infertility. Well, it is nice to hear that you are going for surrogacy to have a child. It is a safe option. My aunt also had blessed with a baby girl through surrogacy at the age of 46. I hope best for you. Take care. Stay blessed.
Hi. How do you do? I am really sorry to know about your miscarriages. I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks. Losing your baby is really heartbreaking. I know you must have had a hard time. Now, that you are a strong woman. You have decided to select other ways to get pregnant. My sister had surrogacy too. She was in the afflictive situation. She could not conceive naturally. Many of the people opposed her decision. Her husband was there to support her. It was all she needed. Now, she has her own biologically linked child. She is so happy to have a baby boy. I hope things go smoothly for you. Keep me updated. All the best!
Hey Paige. Feeling sorry for your miscarriage. Well, that’s not your fault. Sometimes nature plays its parts. All we can do is hope and keep trying. I will suggest you don’t lose hope and keep trying. Well first consult with your doctor whether you can conceive naturally or not. If the doctors declared you that you are not able to give birth to a child anymore. Then go for surrogacy. Indeed surrogacy is the best option but you should first try naturally. Maybe there is some other complication which can be resolved by medication. So first consult with your doctors. Best of Luck.
Hello Paggie! Well, yes! I think you're choosing the right way. Yes! Surrogacy is really a useful option for people like you. So, yeah! Last year, my cousin sister also has had her procedure of surrogacy. She also went to Ukraine for it as she couldn't afford it in the U.S. She had it successfully. Now, she has a baby daughter from it. I think that's really an amazing way! Wish you all the best! Just go for it! It's really important to complete a family one way or another. xx
Hey! Happy to read about your marriage and surrogacy decision. And felt really sad to hear about your MC.
I know what tough times it would be for you. Losing your baby is not that easy. Sometimes I feel that how strong you guys are. That you share such tough times you had with such grace.
I just hope that you had all your necessary test done. At What place you are taking services of surrogacy?
I wish, that you have made a correct selection of clinic. And they are upright with there services.
Good luck.
Hello! How are you? I hope you are doing fine. Thank you for sharing your story. Sorry to hear about your hard journey. But I am glad to hear that you are going for surrogacy. After my two MCs, I was totally fed up. my husband was going to leave me. One of my friends told me about the surrogacy. It was very hard to decide. My all family opposed my decision. But I stand with my point. Now I am also going for the surrogacy next month. Wishing you best of luck. Stay blessed.
Sign in to follow this topic