Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Trying to conceive - need help Rss

Hi there. How are you doing? hope you are doing fine. TTC is very tough. I was also trying to conceive from a long time. But had no luck with TTC. Didn't lose hope yet we looked into other methods. we went through two cycles of IVF. Unfortunately, they were unfruitful. Now we were hopeless. Thankfully people around us supported and told us to go for surrogacy. Thanks to surrogacy, I am now the mother of a beautiful baby girl. I have never been this happy. Surrogacy is definitely a blessing. Thank you.
Hi there! how are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. We are doing great. I read your post. I think nothing will be confirmed until you get a thorough checkup with your gynecologist. TTC is tough. It takes a lot of patience. Some people just give up on it. You need to take a digital test soon. Doctor's visit and advise comes first. It will give you valuable information. I hope my advice helped you. Take care. God bless.
Hey Renee. I would advise you to go for IVF. However, you should be asking these questions from a professional. I myself am infertile. I have been contacting so many surrogacy clinics. None of them have the decency to reply on time. However, I have heard great things about this clinic in Ukraine called BioTexCom. I have been reading amazing comments about them. Before contacting them, I personally contacted the women who had posted positive remarks about them. They all had very good things to say about them. The best part is that they are coming to London on the 18th and 19th of August. I am going there to get all my questions answered. I hope to see and meet many of you there. They will be bringing english speaking experts to avoid any communication barriers. After extra research I have found out that they are the top clinic of Ukraine. I am very excited.
LexiB wrote:
Hey Renee. I would advise you to go for IVF. However, you should be asking these questions from a professional. I myself am infertile. I have been contacting so many surrogacy clinics. None of them have the decency to reply on time. However, I have heard great things about this clinic in Ukraine called BioTexCom. I have been reading amazing comments about them. Before contacting them, I personally contacted the women who had posted positive remarks about them. They all had very good things to say about them. The best part is that they are coming to London on the 18th and 19th of August. I am going there to get all my questions answered. I hope to see and meet many of you there. They will be bringing english speaking experts to avoid any communication barriers. After extra research I have found out that they are the top clinic of Ukraine. I am very excited.

As far as I know biotex treats 80% foreigners. Their geographical map is quite wide. They have partners all around Europe. In my opinion this is a good sign for every clinic to be well known in the world. We're currenly passing donor egg ivf with them. I got to know about plenty of things. The one which amazed me was that it helps young ukrainian sportsmen to develop their skills through financial support. They do invest sums of money in med research concerning the field. They work with foreign scientists to improve their treatment plans and find new effective combinations. This is not the place for looming your money out. You get the best of services, huge emotional support and care. I know they're holding their open days in London soon. It's a nice opportunity to get info first handed and ask all sorts of questions directly to the head of the English department.
Hi girl. How are you? I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. I'm afraid I can't help you here. I have no experience in this since nothing worked for me. I tried everything the doctors suggested. But everything failed. I didn't consider assisted conception. My doctor said it might not work for me due to my condition. The last two options i was left with were surrogacy or adoption. I went for one of those. Things worked out well in the end. But in praying for you. Hope you get pregnant soon. You should consider assisted conception like surrogacy or IVF too.
Hello. How are you doing? Sorry to hear about that. But yeah. You should try these things. It might work. I hope you conceive soon. Good luck TTC.
Sign in to follow this topic