Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Friend Rss

Hey there everyone! My friend's looking to decide between IVF or surrogacy. She's having troubles conceiving naturally. If you could help her decide that'd be great. But alongside that, she's also worried what her family might think. I tell her not to worry about it too much since it's her life. But she still worries. Any solid points to help convince her family or just my friend to help her move on? TIA.
Hi. I understand how families usually make this difficult. They should understand she's already going through so much pain. I have been through it too. I would recommend IVF if she passes the medical tests. Are her eggs healthy? Otherwise, surrogacy is a much safer option. I had it, so I would know.
Hey! hope you and your friend are doing fine!
Ask your friend that there is nothing to worry about. There were days when IVF or surrogacy was considered as false approaches.
But everything seems to change now. Many individuals are adopting this approach for their good.
what a human want in their life. A family? probably that's what your friend's in-laws might be looking for.
so if this procedure is trying to get you all that than what's wrong?
Is it ok to survive in a relationship where you would find an emptiness your whole life?
I have struggled this pain. Most of the relationships probably broke just because of this one thing.
IVF or surrogacy are both great choices. but this is completely your choice either if you want to go for those cycles or you are fine with anyone carrying your baby for nine months,
frankly speaking, I have no complains if a woman would carry my baby. though she is also a woman. she knows about the bliss of having a baby is.
you just have to be very careful while making the selection on fertility clinics or places where you want to carry out your procedure.
These are the little things that have great importance in an infertile person life.
Good luck to your friend.XX
I had also complications while getting pregnant.So i gave upon trying again to be pregnant.
At the age of 43 years old i'm married for second time.
I was married earlier and geting pregnant was not an easy task for me.
I had a number of complications while getting pregnant.
I conceived for three times but always resulted in miscarriage.
Surrogaccy is the best solution for the women who don't have any luck with babies.
My husband wants a baby from me and i told him everything regarding my pregnancy complications.
So i started looking for some method to have a baby for us.
BioTexCom clinic is the best clinic regarding surrogacy.
They cleared my confusions reagarding surrogacy.
They satisfied me and they told us they will find a surrogate for my baby.
They have a number of surrogates from their clinic as well.
A surrogate will go through proper testing to become a surrogate mother of my child.
Via online research i found that surrogacy is the best solution for us to have a baby.
So i contacted a number of clinics regarding pregnancy.
If someone here is raising a child via surrogacy process please share your experience with us.
Thanks in advance.
You guys are really supportive. Thank you so much for taking the time out to reply. It's really tough going through a time like this. You can never be too sure what to settle on These decisions are long and time taking processes. I wish we didn't have to go through this. However, many do these days. I'll definitely pass on your suggestions. It really means a lot to me. I'm sure her too! She's been really moody and off these days. I hope these comments will help her decide a little better. Thank you once again!
I will recommend your friend surrogacy as I have experienced it. Our country has prohibited surrogacy. So, we need to move to another state to go for surrogacy. Surrogacy has benefited many infertile ones. Some ladies can't carry their infant in their womb. So, they require another person to deliver their kid. Surrogacy is the best solution for these problems. I'm likewise one of these women. I had hysterectomy malignancy because of which I was absolutely infertile. Then we decided to go for surrogacy. We first moved to Europe for surrogacy. Japan has prohibited surrogacy so we moved to Europe. In Europe, we strived for 4 months. We discovered numerous great centers with respect to surrogacy. But they were not so satisfactory. Then we moved to a decent clinic. Here we discovered numerous clinics. But we went for a very famous one. The facility helped us to locate a decent surrogate for us. Now we will have twins from the surrogate. We are so cheerful and eager to hold our twins.
Hey there!!! I just read your thread and I came to know about your friend's story. Ask your friend that there is nothing to worry about. medical science has made much progress in this regard. There were days when IVF or surrogacy was considered as false approaches. But everything seems to change now. these treatments are really providing people with happy to start a family of their own. Is it ok to survive in a relationship where you would find an emptiness your whole life? I can understand the pain of infertility... Most of the relationships probably broke just because of this one thing.IVF or surrogacy are both great choices. but this is completely your choice either if you want to go for those cycles or you are fine with anyone carrying your baby for nine months but my best wishes are with you. These are the little things that have great importance in an infertile person life.Good luck to your friend.
i will suggest your friend surrogacy as i have gone through it by myself.
We moved from Japan to Ukraine for surrogacy.Japan has banned surrogacy.So we have to move to another state to go for surrogacy.With this surrogacy many women are able to hold their babies.Some women cannot carry their baby in their womb.So they need someone else to carry their kid.Surrogacy is the best solution for women like this.
I'm also one of these women.I had hysterectomy cancer due to which i was totally infertile.Than we came to know about surrogacy.We first moved to Europe for surrogacy.Japan has banned surrogacy so we moved to Europe.In Europe we stayed for 4 months.We found many good clinics regarding surrogacy.But we weren't able to satisfy us.Than we moved to Ukraine to find a good clinic.Ukraine is very popular in surrogacy.Here we found many clinics.The clinic helped us to find a good surrogate for us.Now we will have two daughters from the surrogate.We are so happy and excited to hold our little girls.
There is no way you can convince everybody. So maybe you should think about convincing her. Hep her move on. Tell her that people are just people. They say what they want to. They think what they want to. Family should be nothing but supportive. And there is no pont in convincing someone to be supportive. Now for the ivf vs surrogacy debate. I strongly believe it is a very personal decision. You need to consider a lot many things. Let her know the pros and cons of both the procedures. She can decide then. Cost is the major issue. Consider that as well.
Hey. Hope you and your friend are doing well. I'm sorry to hear about her troubles. But I dont really know much about her situation. So I would highly recommend seeing a doctor about this. A doctor would analyze her situation and suggest options accordingly. There are some cases that can be solved with medication. Some are so complex that the only options left are either surrogacy or adoption. This is why it is better to take a professional's advice here. But no matter what, make sure she is going to a good fertility clinic. Quality is very important. You need to make sure her situation is being dealt with only by the best. Things will work out for sure. I hope she figures out what to go for. Good luck to her.
Hi! Your friend must be so proud of having you!! I'm afraid surrogacy is not the thing chosen. Your friend will have to prove she cannot carry kids herself in order to apply for surrogacy treatments. Those could be one of the following conditions:
Genetic diseases in her. Life threatening diseases which prevent her from successful pregnancy. Absence of the uterus. The history of multiple miscarriages etc.
She will have to go through multiple testings and evaluations before declared to be infertile. On the basis on this very dr's certificate she'll be able to seek help through surrogacy in the long run. Here I'd advise her to look onto Ukrainian options. as the country is surrogacy friendly and has already become the Mecca for surrogacy tourism. Its law favors the IP more than the surrogate which is a serious factor for the majority of couples coming there. One more thing to add is that if she chooses this country for undergoing surrogacy, she'll need to be legally married to her dh. This is also the top requirement for the treatment apply.
Wishing your friend the best on her further steps.
MarlynDavis wrote:
There is no way you can convince everybody. So maybe you should think about convincing her. Hep her move on. Tell her that people are just people. They say what they want to. They think what they want to. Family should be nothing but supportive. And there is no pont in convincing someone to be supportive. Now for the ivf vs surrogacy debate. I strongly believe it is a very personal decision. You need to consider a lot many things. Let her know the pros and cons of both the procedures. She can decide then. Cost is the major issue. Consider that as well.

I must agree, costs are vital. For those being more affordable people more and more come to Ukraine. We've been with BioTex. I know for sure, the Economy package is sold out for 2018 and 2019! There have been many changes to packages during 2018 including all payments to the surrogates being made directly by parents now. All packages are paid in 5 intallments, the last 2 are after the birth of your child!
All packages are all Inclusive, which means that they include: Accommodation. Meals. Medical procedures and medications. Medical and psychological examination of all surrogates. Transfers to and from the airport and the clinic. Donor eggs if needed. Interpreter with you at the clinic on every visit. Legal help to obtain documents for the baby after it is born. Monthly ultrasound reports with pictures of your baby. English speaking coordinator who will be your point of contact at the clinic
All packages are guaranteed that guarantee a baby, regardless of how many attempts it takes. Definitely the place to consider!
Sign in to follow this topic