Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

advise a friend Lock Rss

Hey there everyone! My friend's looking to decide between IVF or surrogacy. She's having troubles conceiving naturally. If you could help her decide that'd be great. But alongside that, she's also worried what her family might think. I tell her not to worry about it too much since it's her life. But she still worries. Any solid points to help convince her family or just my friend to help her move on? TIA.
They just got to understand that this is her need of life.
She wants this badly for her life for her relationship. She is not doing this for her own.
My friend had similar circumstances she had her baby through IVF and he is now the world of that family.
No one could ever consider that he is IVF baby. Her elder sister loves her beyond anything.
Each one who consider this procedure as false one they just got to observe that family for a day.
That IVF baby has just returned their happiness and fills the emptiness.
IVF and surrogacy both are equally great. It's just that what would suits you better.
Thier might be thought that you can't wait anymore and you just want to carry baby in your arms as soon as possible so in that case, surrogacy would be great,
Either way, IVF has multiple cycles and you would never certain that what cycle would suit you.
There is a case where they had a baby in a very first cycle and even there were cases when they find to be struggling with even their 5th cycle.
This is probably your choice what you think would be good for you.
Good luck.
Hi. It's so sad. I really wish there were lesser fertility problems. These problems really depress us. I hope you're friend's feeling okay. Well, I'd say go for IVF if she has healthy eggs. But if not, then surrogacy is her best option. I had surrogacy as well.
Hey there Viky. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your friend's infertility. I wish she gets what she wants. I would suggest surrogacy. It's really a blessing. Good luck. take care.
Family comes around. That should be the least of her concerns. She should talk to her doctor about it. If her doctor thinks there a good chance of IVF working for her according to her condition then go for it. If not then, there's no point wasting money on IVF. If I had good chances with IVF I would've gone for it. Every mother wants to carry her baby herself. I hope this was helpful. Good luck to her.
Sign in to follow this topic