Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Pain before IVF Rss

Hi there! How are you all doing here? well, I had this thing with me. As you all know I'm already planned to have an IVF scene at a repro center in Ukraine later in the first week of June...(I hope it goes as decided)...Well, since a few days I'm having this pain in my abdomen it goes and comes back again...My period is also becoming a little shorter every time...So, I'm pretty confused! Because it's not normal...I've changed my diet plans as per IVF...Took IVF medications...I'm pretty confused now! Why is it happening now? I'm very much thinking negative...Plus, also called my Obstetrician and now appointed on Monday to have a meeting...Let's see how it goes!
The pain isn't normal. Did you go to your doctor? I think he must've changed your medications and diet. I hope you're feeling better now. Glad to see that you're opting for an IVF. You must be excited about it. I wish you have a wonderful process done and you become a mother soon. All the best!
Hey! just be positive. Its a very reputed clinic and dont worry about it. I know you are confused but just think that you are doing it to have babies. Infertility takes a lot out of a woman. I had 3 miscarriages and after that, I was not able to conceive. I made mind for surrogacy from the same clinic. I was doubtful but I wanted a baby. When I went there all my doubts were gone. After a long journey, I have a baby now. I am so happy to have her.
Hi, love, I'm sorry this is that painful for you! Poor thing you are..
In an IVF cycle you maximize your chances by generating as many mature eggs as possible. IVF medications are often complicated. You’ll likely be self-administering a combination of injections, patches, and pills. (Under the stress of IVF, it’s very easy to forget what medications you need to take at what times. If this happens to you, don’t be embarrassed or alarmed, but seek help and advice). Once you’re taking medications to stimulate your ovaries, you’ll need regular blood tests to measure the levels of hormones in the body. Because every woman responds to IVF medications differently, hormones must be adjusted day-to-day to ensure enough follicles are stimulated. And to reduce the risk of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. Your physician will likely require an ultrasound to monitor the growth of follicles within the ovaries.
Perhaps not surprisingly, given of the demands of the process, stress and mood swings are common during ovarian stimulation. Mood swings can be a combination of hormonal changes in your body, and the stress of IVF treatment itself. It’s often hard to separate the two.
I hope this message finds you healthy, hun. Keep posting x
Hey! hope you are doing well!
Positive vibes for your consultation and journey of TTC.
stay calm and confident everything is going to be alright.
There are so many things that seem to be going wrong but actually is not.
so yeah that would be quiet clear when you would consult your doctor,
I believe being calm would probably solve so many confusions.
IVF is no doubt a great procedure and has awesome success rates. If you have a correct choice regarding your clinic or doctor.
then you have to be calm and confident about your successful procedure.
If you got to have some sort of problem with your own eggs or conceiving than you even could choose donor eggs for you.
would wish to know about your journey.
just never lose your hope on anything.
you are a strong girl.
stay positive, XX
"Hey there! Positive wishes for your journey of TTC. stay calm and confident everything is going to be alright. There are so many things that seem to be going wrong but actually is not. I am so happy to read your thread. you would consult your doctor, I believe being calm would probably solve so many confusions. IVF is no doubt a great procedure and has awesome success rates. It is a time taking process and you to be very patient about it. then you have to be calm and confident about your successful procedure. If you got to have some sort of problem with your own eggs or conceiving than you even could choose donor eggs for you. would wish to know about your journey. fingers crossed. Wish you good luck.
Hey Sarah. Well just read your post. I suggest you take it seriously. Maybe it is because of medication you are taking. Consult with the doctor as soon as possible. It may affect your first cycle of IVF. My best wishes are with you. If you are not feeling 100% well don't go for it. IVF is bit health risky. And also keep hope and courage. Because where there is a will there is a way. Hope so my suggestion will work for you. Best of luck. will pray for you.
Hey there! Positive wishes for your journey of TTC. stay calm and confident everything is going to be alright. There are so many things that seem to be going wrong but actually is not. I am so happy to read your thread. you would consult your doctor, I believe being calm would probably solve so many confusions. IVF is no doubt a great procedure and has awesome success rates. It is a time taking process and you to be very patient about it. then you have to be calm and confident about your successful procedure. If you got to have some sort of problem with your own eggs or conceiving than you even could choose donor eggs for you. would wish to know about your journey. fingers crossed. Wish you good luck.
Had you been to doctor? I would suggest you consult your doctor regarding these symptoms.
Sometimes it's nothing. But yes there are some situations where these conditions must be considered crucial.
Though Its great that you are having IVF. It's no doubt a great procedure.
My friend had IVF but as far as her case is concerned she never had such pain. So this is making worried.
I hope you are in continuous interaction with your fertility clinic from where you are taking services or IVF. Look that's a really important concern. Your doctors must be aware of all the circumstances happening.
Wish you a very good luck.
Sign in to follow this topic