Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. Hoping to find others who have done or are doing the same as me

Hoping to find others who have done or are doing the same as me Rss

Hi this is my first time posting on here im not even sure if I'm doing this right but im 21 and all I have ever wanted is to be a mum. I am single and i know im young but I have a full support system of my family and friends and am wanting to go head with using sperm donation and IUI. I'm just hoping to find anyone who has experience with choosing to do this young as it seems to be a rare thing? Thanks
Hi KateAnn. I'm wanting to do the same thing. I have so many questions but can't seem to find anyone who has done this. Either we are rare or no-one wants to be forthcoming with advice (or we're looking in the wrong places!). Good luck with your journey.
Hi KateAnn. I'm 35 and just about to have my first bub. I agree that you can be single and be a great Mum and woohoo for supports. That's awesome. If you really want it then you should go for it, but remember you have a lot of time. Your 20s are to be enjoyed. Will you be able to do the things you want to in your 20s? Motherhood is a lot to take on. I had a personal agreement that even if there was no partner on the scene at 35 I would go it alone. Girls can do it. I guess I'm saying it is up to you. You are the only one who knows if its right for now. Sorry to be waffly with my advice. All the best to you!
Sign in to follow this topic