Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC at 38 Lock Rss

Hey, best of luck to you. I am sure there is nothing to worry about. Just make sure you TTC according to your ovulation date. If you think there could be a problem visit a doctor as well. Age isn't really a factor that would be a problem so don't worry about that. My friend started TTC at around 40 and everything was fine for her. Sending baby dust to you. Do keep us posted.
Hey. How are you doing? Hope so you are doing better. Well, my dear, I guess before trying to conceive. You should consult your doctor for the regular medical checkup. It will give you surety. And let your mind came out of a state of doubts. I hope so the thing will be in your favour. Just stay positive and hope for the best. Wish you very best of luck.
Hey! Hope so you are doing good. As you have already two children. You have already faced all the situation. So, I hope this time everything will be fine. You should just take care of your diet and do some exercises. Be positive and hopeful. You don't need to lose hope if you are failed once or twice. In a modern World, everything is possible. You don't have to worry about it. There are also so many methods to have a baby of your own by taking some help from modern science. Surrogacy and IVF are the two most trending methods that helping people a lot in their fight against infertility.
My sympathies
Sign in to follow this topic