Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. TTC & mc not ovulating frustration & confusion.

TTC & mc not ovulating frustration & confusion. Lock Rss

Hi all I am new to here and just feel like sharing what's going on with me in the hope someone has anything to say to help, and I hope I can help with other peoples queries in the forums too smile
I stopped taking the pill in late Feb after nearly 7 years and fell pg straight away. Sadly bub grew too slowly and at around 9wks (but only measuring 7) the pregnancy ended.
This was a huge shock as I have been pg twice before with never a problem and have 2 children (7 & 10yo). So that was in early May. I have not ovulated or had a period since. From what I read most people return to their normal cycle anywhere between 4 - 9 weeks after mc. I'm up to 15 weeks with nothing now. Then last Saturday I had what I thought was either the start of a period or an implantation bleed, either way I was thrilled that something was happening. Monday I felt sick and tired and crampy but no more spotting, I was sure I must be pg. A week later no period no more symptoms and several negative pg tests. I'm so confused. Surely if I had an implantation bleed that didn't stick wouldn't I have a period by now? I see my doctor on Monday but I'm not confident she'll be doing anything to help yet. If you've made it this far thankyou for reading.
Hi there,

I had a missed miscarriage in Dec (ERPOC @12w) and i have only started to get some form of a period now. It's rare and crappy but it does happen.
i really want to concieve

In health farms NSW, wellness and health is a commitment and this is all it takes when enrolling health resorts Victoria

NZkmt wrote:
Hi there,

I had a missed miscarriage in Dec (ERPOC @12w) and i have only started to get some form of a period now. It's rare and crappy but it does happen.

Oh that's a long time, sorry to hear. I'll be 39 in November, I feel like time is ticking away so fast and soon it will be too late.
Sign in to follow this topic