Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. Has anyone tried Fertil M Pro or fertilsan?

Has anyone tried Fertil M Pro or fertilsan? Lock Rss

We have been TTC for 11 months and finally DH has done a SA to find out that he has low sperm count! It seems that fertilsan M and Fertil M Pro are good supplements for this. Has anyone here ever tried them .. or any others?
Dear Jgranter, we were also TTC for about 2 years and my hubby took Fertil M Pro for 6 months before we finally got the BFP! roll eyes I remember he looked at several supps, because there are many options I think Conceive Well Men and a few others. The key is to take them for more than 11 weeks because that is how long his swimmers need to grow.

I hadnt heard of amitamin fertilsan M, but had a look at it actually looks really good http://human-fertility.com/top-male-fertility-s...

Price is ok when you buy 3+months which you need to anyway. I would also take lots of omega3 DHA+EPA on top. Smth like 300-500mg each, i.e. 2-3 1000mg caps not just one.
Noelia1975 wrote:
Dear Jgranter, we were also TTC for about 2 years and my hubby took Fertil M Pro for 6 months before we finally got the BFP! roll eyes I remember he looked at several supps, because there are many options I think Conceive Well Men and a few others. The key is to take them for more than 11 weeks because that is how long his swimmers need to grow.

I hadnt heard of amitamin fertilsan M, but it actually looks really good and price ok when you buy 3+months which you need anyway. I would also take lots of omega3 DHA+EPA on top. Smth like 300-500mg each, i.e. 2-3 1000mg caps not just one.

OMG thank you so so much Noelia. That is great advice. I had almost given up on getting a response on this forum! tongue I have just bought 6 months of fertilsan for DH and some Blackmores Fish Oil 1000 for both of us, which should last us for a couple of months. Is there anything else that we can do? Thank you so much again. Jenny x wub wub
Hey Jenny, how long is a piece of string? tongue There's tons of things you can do which may or may not work like cutting out meat, eating clean, fertility teas and what not. For starters no smoking, minimum booze, regular exercise & clean eating. But the two single most important things are: 1. maximise hubby's sperm quality through careful lifestyle choices (pls research yourself, let me know if you need me to elaborate) and defo take a male fertility supplement + 2. time your intercourse around the ovulation day. There are some great youtube videos on this when you search for get pregnant. Sending you baby dust! grin
Sign in to follow this topic