Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC July 2016 Rss

Took a test last night and it was another BFN so I think I'm out for this month, surely I'd get a BFP by now even if I did O later than I was supposed to
Think my body is just being mean to me with another super long cycle
I feel the same Hutt*Mummy! Got a BFN this morning. CD41, just want to be able to start a new one.
Ellie - its so frustrating and disheartening isn't it. Mother nature can be cruel sometimes
Has anyone purchased a maybebaby mini ovulation tester? A girl I know who was on ivf for 3 years fell naturally and she said she loved the maybebaby. Just wondering if anyone else has purchased?
Sorry ladies. I have another question smile.

I went off my pill in Nov 15, after 10 years on it. So I'm still very much trying to work out my cycles.

Question I have for your all, is your cycle always the same days or does it go between a few days?

This is mine below:
Dec - 26
Jan - 28
Feb - 26
March - 27
April - 27
April - fell and mc
June - 24
July - currently day 26 with no sign of af yet. Also bfn this morning. I'm thinking may arrive tomorrow taking me back to 27 days?
Ahh double up post but can't work out how to delete. Sorry!
Sorry ladies. I have another question smile.

I went off my pill in Nov 15, after 10 years on it. So I'm still very much trying to work out my cycles.

Question I have for your all, is your cycle always the same days or does it go between a few days?

This is mine below:
Dec - 26
Jan - 28
Feb - 26
March - 27
April - 27
April - fell and mc
June - 24
July - currently day 26 with no sign of af yet. Also bfn this morning. I'm thinking may arrive tomorrow taking me back to 27 days?
Pretty sure I'm out.
I'm out. AF arrived today, making it a 45 day cycle! I've now had cycles ranging between 27 and 45 days which is very frustrating! Have never managed to get a positive OPK, so am thinking of getting one of those saliva based ovulation test kits (I think that's what you were talking about Lily?)

Luckywithlach - it's not over until AF shows up, try to stay positive, fingers crossed for you!
Ellie_Beenthat is what I was talking about yes. I thought the saliva one may be good but by the look of the reviews, I would prob do in with temping. I also jumped on eBay late last week and got a heap of el cheapo pee ovulation kits. I'm going to try temping, the saliva and the pee test! Hopefully then I will know what is going on. Mind you I was always 26-27 days before my mc in May and last month I was 24 and now I'm sitting today on day 30 with no AF in site and a BFN each morning. Argh so frustrating. As if the normal two week wait wasn't bad enough?
I might wait until next month before I try the saliva kit, the cheapest I can find one for is $50, its not the Maybe Baby one though. And I've never managed to get a positive on an OPK which is annoying! So am just going to use temping this month. Am off to the doctor tomorrow as I have had endometriosis in the past and have had random cramping this whole last cycle. Good luck for some positives!
Sign in to follow this topic