Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC July 2016 Rss

Hi ladies, I'll be joining you again after a wee break. After AF arrived in June I was sp upset so DP and I decided to take a step back for a month and not track or actively try but I just can't stop working it all out in my head haha I'm obsessed!
Been keeping track of the posts and a huge congrats to Dejanz and Sez for their BFP's! That's awesome news, wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months grin
I'm currently 17 DPO and AF is about 3 days late - too scared to test yet though!! Thought I was out as I had a bit of brown/pink CM on the day AF was due that lasted about 2 days. This happened last month too and AF showed up about 4 days after the spotting so trying to hold off for a new more days before I test - the BFN's just get me down.

Updated the list
TWB
Rhiann0n19, TTC #3, Cycle 17, O due around 27th July, AF around due 10th August
Hopingforamiracle** TTC #3, cycle 7, O due around 5th July, AF due 19th
Bluejeanbaby: TTC #2, Cycle 2, O due 10th, AF due 24th?
Luckywithlach TTC #2 Cycle 2 O due 20/7 AF due 3rd Aug
Supermegz85 TTC#1, Cycle 14, O due 21st July, AF due 4th Aug
Miss Mia TTC# 1, 3 years +, O due 21/22 July, AF due 2/3 Aug

TWW
Mama85, TTC #2, Cycle 11, O due around 1st July, AF due around 17th July
Ellie_Bee, TTC#1 Cycle 6, O due around 5th July, AF due around 19th July
Hutt*Mummy TTC#2 Cycle 6, O around 26 June, AF due around 10 July

BFP
Dejanz
Update - couldn't hold out so did a test ... big fat BFN
Congrats Sez smile

I'm out for the month, looks like i've had a chemical sad

Good luck everyone else who is still to test.

Hi Everyone - Joining a little bit late here!
This is our first month actively trying to conceive number 2. We already have a 2yr old little girl.
Recently diagnosed with Endometriosis - They have given me a few months to try and fall pregnant before they book me in for laparoscopic surgery.
I'm due to ovulate this weekend so fingers crossed.
Good luck to everyone!!
Good Luck Sezzie!!
Moving down to the TWW as we got a positive OPK today. Fingers crossed for a miracle this month!

How is everybody else going?

TWB
Rhiann0n19, TTC #3, Cycle 17, O due around 27th July, AF around due 10th August
Hopingforamiracle** TTC #3, cycle 7, O due around 5th July, AF due 19th
Bluejeanbaby: TTC #2, Cycle 2, O due 10th, AF due 24th?
Supermegz85 TTC#1, Cycle 14, O due 21st July, AF due 4th Aug
Miss Mia TTC# 1, 3 years +, O due 21/22 July, AF due 2/3 Aug

TWW
Mama85, TTC #2, Cycle 11, O due around 1st July, AF due around 17th July
Ellie_Bee, TTC#1 Cycle 6, O due around 5th July, AF due around 19th July
Hutt*Mummy TTC#2 Cycle 6, O around 26 June, AF due around 10 July
Luckywithlach TTC #2 Cycle 2 O due 20/7 AF due 3rd Aug

BFP
Dejanz
I was given Clomid by my doctor at the start of this cycle so we shall see if it works for me.

Fingers Crossed for us both.
Ohh baby dust to you!
Thank you luckywithlach! smile
Hi ladies
How's everyone going? This thread has gone a little quiet, hope you're all doing well in your quests for that elusive BFP
Been 13 days since I last posted and still no AF - too scared to test again!!
Have a few symptoms - CP is fluctuating, sometimes high and soft and other times slightly lower but still soft
Lots of creamy CM (sorry for the TMI) sometimes makes me think AF has arrived but when I go to the bathroom there's no AF
Boobs aren't sore but are feeling heavier and nipples are more senseitive/tingly
Flipping between exhaustion and insomnia - some nights I fall asleep at 8pm and other nights I can;t sleep untl 2am
Not sure if I'm wishing these symptoms or not, don't want to face another BFN
Sounds promising Hutt*Mummy! I know how you feeling dreading that bfn but I can never wait until AF arrives either!

I'm currently 7dpo and madly wishing time was hurry up this inbetween stage is always the worst sad
I'm currently on CD 40, not really sure what is happening with me. FF put my O at CD20 but then took that away because my temp dropped again straight away. So I'm not sure if I even have O'd. I've had spotting the last couple of days and some cramping so maybe that will turn into AF soon. I might test tomorrow if AF doesn't show up by then. (If I remember - I quite often do my fmu then remember I was suppose to test!) Sounds promising HuttMummy! Fingers crossed for everyone smile
Sign in to follow this topic