Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. Second very faint line on pregnancy test

Second very faint line on pregnancy test Lock Rss

My partner and I have recently began to try for another baby. I took a test today which came up with a very faint second line. Will I be pregnant. I'm very impatient and tested a day before period was due but no signs of it coming and I just have a feeling. Anyone else had this and was pregnant?
A second line is a second line. As long as u read it in the right time frame
Today i am 8 days late for AF & i have only been off the pill for a few months. My first cycle off the pill was 28 days then 29 then 28 and now up to day 35 and still no AF. I have tested like theyre going out of fashion using 2 x first response tests which were both negative and a few cheap ebay tests which were all negative. I gave up testing because according to google i would be 4 weeks and 6 days so if i was i should of had enough Hgc to pick up? Tonight i was on the phone to my mum and caught myself in the mirror rocking back and forward and joked to mum about doing another test. (My mum is 6 weeks pregnant at 44 & we made passing jokes that we would get pregnant at the same time ????) and as soon as i got off the phone i did one and i swear to god i see a second line on my test. I have convinced myself that my test is defective and am not excited which sounds bad but i cant handle the disapointment if my morning test is negative... i wish i could post a photo. Ive been starving! Been feeling queasy at midday onwards and have an upset tummy for the past week. Anybody else in the same boat? Pleae reply xx
monzleexo wrote:
My partner and I have recently began to try for another baby. I took a test today which came up with a very faint second line. Will I be pregnant. I'm very impatient and tested a day before period was due but no signs of it coming and I just have a feeling. Anyone else had this and was pregnant?

Hi monzleexo i am 7 days late today and feel like ive only just got a very faint second line. I tested every day since the day i was supposed to my period and all BFN. So maybe we both have our positive?!!!
Sign in to follow this topic