Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC June 2016 Rss

Hi ladies,

Who will be joining me for June?

TWB
Kolah86, TTC #2, Cycle 16, IVF frozen transfer in mid June for me (hopefully!) AF Due early July

TWW

BFP
Me!

TWB
Kolah86, TTC #2, Cycle 16, IVF frozen transfer in mid June for me (hopefully!) AF Due early July
Trina, TTC#4. Cycle 11, O about 19 May. AF due 2nd June.

TWW

BFP

Me Too! Trina- twin cycles! smile. All the best ladies!

TWB
Sez9119 TTC#1 Cycle 5, O about 19th May, AF due 2nd June.

TWW

BFP
That's awesome Sez, lol!

I hope I O as predicted as I am going away for the weekend with my aunt to see Celtic Thunder on the 21st may. So we will just have the BD lots before hand smile

Hello lovely ladies, I'll be joining you on this post as AF graced me with her presence on Friday.

TWB
Hutt*Mummy, TTC#2 Cycle 5, O about 22nd May, AF due 7th June

TWW

BFP

Here's hoping that June is our month!
Hope you have a good time! Its my partners bday that week so someone is going to get alot of BD for his bday lol.

Sorry it didn't work out Hutt Mummy. Hopefully we all get lucky this month xx
I'll join in here. I tested on Friday and had a very faint second line but 2 neg tests since so that puts May out for me.
Ahalfdozen - sorry to hear that. When is AF due for you? There might still be hope for a BFP
Hutt*Mummy wrote:
Ahalfdozen - sorry to hear that. When is AF due for you? There might still be hope for a BFP

I have no idea. I came off Depo last year and haven't had an AF yet, but about 2-3 weeks ago I randomly got signs of ovulation so thought we would give it a crack.

ETA I took the tests because I was getting some light cramping and nausea (like previous pregnancies) so thought there might be a million in one chance my cycle returned and something stuck
Not really sure where to go this month as got af at start of may and due for af end of may :/ so gonna join June feels better than staying in the same month twice! Lol getting bloods done on cd 22 so looking forward to some more info on the old body and what it's up to...no temping this month I gave my thermometer to my partner to look after wink
Updating

TWB
Hutt*Mummy, TTC#2 Cycle 5, O about 22nd May, AF due 7th June
Farmer_mum TTC #4 for me #3 for partner #1 together. Cycle number 5 O due around 15th May af due 30th May I'm 37 partner 50 :/

TWW

BFP
So I'm not the only one with a larger age gap between my partner and I. I 32 and. My hubby is 47.

My hubby still thinks I am pregnant, my sense of smell is thru the roof. And I am peeing all the time. And everything is making me feel sick

Sign in to follow this topic