Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC May 2016 Lock Rss

Big hugs Sofiaa sad That is horrible for you, I'm so sorry.

As for ovulation - you most likely won't ovulate when it should be due as your haven't had your period. I'm not an expert though so might pay to get advice off your Dr?

Look after and be kind to yourself x
Hi ladies thanks for the tip with preseed! i got a positive test first time around had been using ovulation strip etc also. cannot believe it im only 5 days overdue- doctors tomorrow blown away !took me 7- 9 months with both my boys!
Amandajoan wrote:
Hi ladies thanks for the tip with preseed! i got a positive test first time around had been using ovulation strip etc also. cannot believe it im only 5 days overdue- doctors tomorrow blown away !took me 7- 9 months with both my boys!

Wow congrats smile

Can I ask how much preseed and how often were you using it? Just the ovulation day or the days leading up to ovulation? This is my 2nd cycle using it and due to ovulate any day now so want to get it right smile
So sorry Sofia, it really is heartbreaking. Hope you went ok at work yesterday, sometimes the distraction can help but I agree it can be so hard to pull yourself together. I would also say that your ovulation date will most likely shift forward too now that you're having a longer cycle this time. Are you using OPKs or temping to help moniter? Do you know exactly when you ovulated?
I ovulated later than usual last cycle (CD24) which resulted in a 36 day cycle for me when Im usually a pretty regular 28-30 day.
This cycle seems to be back to normal because I had my O pains last night on CD16. I think we may have missed the boat this cycle though. I started opks CD14 which was completely negative so I skipped testing CD 15 because I didnt want to run out of tests. CD 16- yesterday, test was neeearly positive but not quite there. When I looked an hour later it was of course a stark positive but I know we shouldnt read them that late. Had O pains last night and negative opk this morning so Im thinking I missed the surge on the day I skipped.
We really were supposed to wait a couple more days to BD after the lap surgery but because Ive been feeling good and back to normal we did last night anyway. Whether its too late to even have a chance, who knows. We'll have to wait and see.

Congrats Amandajoan that is wonderful news!

Dejanz-Another long cycle? That's just cruel sad

Congrats Amandajoan!!
Yup still waiting haha, currently CD39 about to enter CD40. I hope this isn't the new norm hahaha. I feel like AF is just teasing me since I start doing bloods next cycle.

CD40! What's your longest cycle?
I'm CD 24 but the fertility friend app adjusted my cycle to 31 days because my last two have been late.
No symptoms so I'm not going to test this month just wait for AF. Try and save some money lol.
Longest cycle I've ever had is 42 which was last month haha

Aaaand AF arrived yesterday haha but that's a good thing now I can start my bloods for cycle monitoring. First blood test on Monday. grin

Sign in to follow this topic