Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC May 2016 Lock Rss

Another month of trying.... Babydust to all

TWB
Mama85, TTC #2 Cycle 9, O due around the 30th April, AF due around 14th May

TWW

BFP
I started a may page but I was the only one in it and it seems to have dissapeared lol so I'll jump in here. Have only taken bbt twice this cycle feeling a bit disheartened with it all. Took 15ml of vicks formula 44 in the hopes of increasing ewcm. I used to have heaps a few years ago now it seems to have dissapeared ...must be old age :/ good luck everyone x

TWB

Farmer_mum TTC #4 for me #3 for partner and #1 together. O due about 18th April AF due 3rd May. Cycle #4

TWW

BFP
I did a search before starting one and couldn't find one so who knows where it went.

Vicks? Never heard of that before. Apparently preseed lubricant helps, thinking I might give that a go this month.
It works the same as plain robitussin by thinning mucus there seems to be a few people who've gotten success using it so worth a try I guess :/
Hi ladies, well.... onto May! AF just arrived for me sad
Sorry to hear af arrived Kolah86. If anyone needs a laugh to cheer them up two days after strarting cough medicine to thin cm and I have a full on flu! Snot cough thumping headache etc talk about irony aaaarrrgh fertile days start tomorrow according to fertility friend...hmmm how can I look sexy to other half without coughing or snotting on him :/ not looking good unless I can kick this bug!
Let me know how you get on using preseed mama if you decide to give it a go. I've thought about it but thought it might kind of interrupt the mood a bit lol
Sorry to hear kolah86 sad

Farmer_mum I haven't brought the preseed because Hubby said NO! He said if we ain't pregnant in a couple more months then I can, he thinks it's just a waste of money and wont help. His advice "relax and stop stressing about it and it'll happen" hmmm yeah right, if only it was that easy
Ahh no Farmer_mum, I hope you get better soon.

I have used Conceive Plus which I think is similar to Preseed. It didn't help sad
Onto may from april for me too. AF arrived yesterday sad
1+trying= hopefully 2 wrote:
Onto may from april for me too. AF arrived yesterday sad

Sorry to hear sad

yep and i'm back here for May...

Updating

TWB
Farmer_mum TTC #4 for me #3 for partner and #1 together. O due about 18th April AF due 3rd May. Cycle #4
Supermegz85 TTC#1 Cycle 12, O due 30th April, AF due around 14th May

TWW

BFP
Sign in to follow this topic