Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Clomid Lock Rss

Hi,

I was found to have PCOS about a month or so ago. I had been taking the pill since I was a teenager and decided to stop at the end of last year and then just never got my period. I was prescribed Clomid 50mg which I took 1 a day for 5 days. After this, I had a blood test which showed I may have ovulated. A few days later, I started to get really bad cramps and I was taken back in for more blood tests. I had ovulated so I was very relieved. I was told I should get my period in the next 10 days. I still have not had a period so I did a pregnancy test last night and this morning, both positive. I am going in for another blood test this afternoon. I am concerned as I still have the cramps, some days are really bad, some days not, but they are always there. I have this horrible feeling that something is wrong. Isn't there an increased risk of miscarriage if you have taken Clomid? Should I be concerned about these cramps? This will be a first pregnancy for me so I am pretty freaked/stressed out.
Congrats!
I had cramps on and off for the first 3 weeks. I am now 7weeks 5 days. I think they are quite normal. I was told only to get worried if they got unbearable or I was bleeding at the same time. If your worried your can always ring and ask your GP or one of your practice nurses.

Sign in to follow this topic