Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC September 2013 Rss

I know it's a bit early, but I've been hanging out to join each month & now I finally can! grin

For the last couple of years DH has been on medication that can cause deformities in fetus'. Now he's finally gone off the medication & we've waited 3 months for all the little spermies to clear his body - So bring on BDing in September!!!!

TWB

happymumma:), TTC #3, Cycle 1, O due 23-27 September

Good luck Happy Mumma! I think I'm staying off the list while I see how my first monitored cycles goes. I will update as I go though, to keep me sane!

sticky sticky baby dust! Xx

Good Luck Becaful! FX for you! smile

oooh - FX country yobbo! You could be 1st on the September BFP list! grin

been waiting a few days for this and thought this morning if no one had done it I would start the sept thread smile AF just finishing up for me today, hopefully things happen this month, do have a doc appointment 2 days after o (was out a week when making the appointment but cant change it) so will be asking what else I can do, my partner is getting over it not happening as am I, he's even going to quit smoking next month (yes I know he should've done it sooner) in order to get healthier and then the money he saves he's going to spend on a new motorbike for work. Hopefully if this month doesn't happen then it will be soon especially when he quits - been trying for ages to get him to but now he has motivation as I said yes to the bike smile

2WW
'Hucks Missus', TTC #1, cycle 6, O due 2nd Sept.

I just realized that I am probably supposed to be in the TTC Sep group as my AF is supposed to arrive in September grin So here is my story hehehe grin
We are trying to conceive this month but the pressure is on hubby wants a may baby so if I don fall preggers this month I am going to have to wait a whole year before we can try again:( I am doing my two week wait at this moment so a bit nervous although I am getting a few symptoms but I don't know if it is all in my mind because I want to fall pregnant so bad or if it is real I have been nauseous this whole week especially after I have eaten or drank something even water and my breasts hurt, like growing pains (cramping) my AF is due the 1 st of September so fingers crossed. It would be #3 for us and hoping for a boy.

2WW
Maruschkevilj, TTC#3 AF due 1 September
I'm back in sep, started ttc in June and was in the June and July groups with no success and then took August off.
June I messed up my o dates so had no chance, July we gave it a good crack but no luck.

We had always planned to pause in August off (due to stuff happening next may which would have been the due month for an August conception).

For those I didn't meet/chat to in the earlier month groups, I am ttc #2.
Hi ladies,
Looks like I'm the only one left of us longtimers now Skubala's gone! Fingers crossed I go this month too smile I'm jumping ahead a bit as am due to O still in Auguest but oh well.

babydust to all smile

2WB
blessedwithone, TTC #2, cycle 19 O due approx 27th August

2WW
Maruschkevilj, TTC#3 AF due 1 September[/quote]

Maruschkevilj I can not believe you are going to wait a whole year to ttc again if you dont fall this month! No offense meant I just couldnt do it! Hope this month is your month then smile

Naww Blessedwithone I am still around smile Just more of a stalker these days, after the PCOS diagnosis I got pretty down!

However I am going to be daring and add myself to the September list. I am trying Licorice Root this month, which is meant to be a natural form of clomid (for some anyway) and I am quite excited to see if it works! I start my 5 day stint of it on Sunday, so hoping for O within the 2 weeks from Sunday smile

2WB
Bex3330, TTC #1, cycle 12, o due approx 4th September (hopefully)

2WW
I'm here! My 12th month since we started "trying" but only our 6th time in the same place. AF came this morning, so got the ball rolling today, start my clomid on Sunday.

I'm a bit nervous that I might O before my DH gets home from working, so we're desperately trying to get him home even 24 hours earlier to make the most of this cycle! If we aren't successful this cycle, hopefully they will put me on the OC just to move my cycle to line up with my DH being home again. It was lined up perfectly until he got a promotion and had to change roster by 2 weeks! Ugh, the life of a FIFO WAG. lol.

Blessedwithone, I really really hope it's your month this month, I know you certainly deserve it!

Sounds like it is going to be a busy month in here, I have my FX for all you ladies!

Hi ladies

Jumping over to Sept, my O date is due late August but will know if this cycle is successful in September.

DH and I are off overseas tomorrow for a week on a delayed honeymoon (strategically planned to coincide with O date) so fingers, toes crossed this'll be the month. I'm on holidays from work for 2 weeks and DH is for a week so we are both stress free smile

I hope we all get our BFP this month! Feeling positive. Last month was great to have such a supportive group who I think i would go crazy if I hadn't discovered Huggies! So thanks for everything ladies!

2WB
Bex3330, TTC #1, cycle 12, o due approx 4th September (hopefully)
Babydoll2012, TTC #1, Cycle 2, O Due 30th Aug

2WW
Sign in to follow this topic