Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. 2 girls and wanting a boy? am i mad to try again?

2 girls and wanting a boy? am i mad to try again? Lock Rss

Hi there,
I'm new to this, but i have 2 gorgeous little girls, last one born in December!! the minute she was born a switch turned on and i wonted another one! is this being mad? and would i be selfish to have another baby?? I'm so desperate to have another baby? Could this be because i didn't have a boy?? Ive been told you have higher chances to conceive a boy third time around? is this true? is there anyone with 3 kids and close together in age how do they find to cope??
HELP???
p.s for me to have another baby i have graves disease and anti bodies D so i am now sensitised and the anti D shot will not work for me, eg higher chances for miscarriage and deformities and complications?? I if i have a a positive baby?
Selfish HELL NO. You appear to have so much love for your kids from what i can see that a 3rd child would be lucky to have you as a mum. Can't answer the rest though as a) im not a doc cool i sadly dont decide fate though i damn well wish i could coz i would ensure everyone here got their wishes.

Hi there,
I'm new to this, but i have 2 gorgeous little girls, last one born in December!! the minute she was born a switch turned on and i wonted another one! is this being mad? and would i be selfish to have another baby?? I'm so desperate to have another baby? Could this be because i didn't have a boy?? Ive been told you have higher chances to conceive a boy third time around? is this true? is there anyone with 3 kids and close together in age how do they find to cope??
HELP???
p.s for me to have another baby i have graves disease and anti bodies D so i am now sensitised and the anti D shot will not work for me, eg higher chances for miscarriage and deformities and complications?? I if i have a a positive baby?

Hi, warning this may b a long post lol

Firstly my 4 kids r
6 1/2,
4 1/2,
and 10mths

So when i had the 3ed i had a 3 and 5mth old and a 22mth old. This may sound silly but i wouldnt tell any1 to have bubs that close but in saying that i would do it ova again. After having all my bubs not long after i knew that i would go again. I still know im not done and plan on 1more. I have been told u know when ur done and im hoping i get that feeling after 1more. If not only 5fit in the car so couldnt go again anyway lol. I think i have to stop at 5, so will have in my head that the next is the last. I know exactly how ur feeling.

U cope and 2-3 was no different in my eyes. 3 still fits in most cars etc. No matter the sexes u can fit 3 in a 3beda house.

Also my 1st is a boy and other 3 r girls. I honestly wouldnt care what so eva if i had another girl. As long as u go into it knowing u may not get a boy then y not go again lol. No idea bout the chances of boys vs girls. Some things sometimes work, sometimes it just comes down to genetics.

Goodluck with what eva u decide.
Ha, Im the opposite, I have 2 boys,
one aged 8 and one 22 months.
I want another one. my hubby works FIFO so I do wonder if I will cope, but life has settled down after number 2 so hoping the same will happen,
It is hard to turn off that maternal instinct to have more kids/babies.

I don't mind what the sex is of my next baby, so I guess and i believe that you have to be ok with having either before trying.. what if you get another girl??!

But for me it is not happening quickly... sad

fingers crossed...

Emma

I have an almost 4 year old and a 16 month old and am due middle of July with our third. This one was not planned at the moment, we had thought in a couple of years we might have another. However, I have come to terms with the fact we have another on the way. We are having our third boy, I would have loved to have a daughter. I have been told that if you have 2 the same sex you have an 80% chance of having another the same sex.

hey, my partner has 4 girls 2 are with different women, they are aged 10 and 7, we have 2 girls together 3 and 10months we want to try for another one and it will be our last, we really want a boy, we really wouldn't care because we are easy going people, i just think what are the chances of having a boy isn't the male supposed to determe the sex of the child..?? (both our families have mixed genders) smile cool
Sign in to follow this topic