Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Our Surrogacy Journey begins Lock Rss

hey that's fantastic news, i'm glad i can across your post. i had a full hysterectomy at 24 im now 27 and my sis is 8 weeks pregnant with my hubby and my baby. its very exciting. good luck to u all
Girls, it's so nice to read your stories! Though we can't carry a baby, we are so lucky there are clinics and women, who can help us to become parents. I had cancer of the uterus. So the uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries were removed. Accepting childless life wasn't a variant for us. Surrogacy was my only option. But in our country it is, unfortunately, very expensive and we couldn't afford it. We began to look for clinics abroad. We wanted to find the best doctors and, at the same time, affordable price. It turned out that this procedure is legal in Ukraine. I've read many reviews about Ukrainian clinics and medicine. So we took this chance. We went to biotexcom for surrogacy procedure. Our son was born in November 2015. I have no regrets! I'm happy mother of wonderful boy. We are planning to go for our second child this autumn! Wish us luck!
Sign in to follow this topic