Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Obsessed with ovulation checking! Rss

Hi everyone

Just wondering if I am the only one who bordered on obsession checking to see whether they were ovulating??!!
Because my periods are irregular at the moment I found myself checking everyday (sometimes more than once a day!)
I bought a bulk pack of OPK from eBay and on my "high chance days I probably tested two to three times a day! Hahaha! Please tell me I'm not the only one who became obsessed!
I didn't check BBT cos my DD had me awake at different time in the morning.
I was also super analytical about my CM!

All this and it's only the first month of TTC!

Haha Hi there, we are not TTC at the moment (have a 5month old!) but i can guarantee that when we do try for #2 I will be exactly the same!!! Goodluck with it all smile
hi,
im on my 3rd month of TTC and just started OPKs this month. I definately wasnt obsessed about it (but i only had a pack of 5 to begin with smile ) but i can see how easy it would be to get that way!
try not to get too carried away with it though as everyone seems to find the more they stress over TTC, the longer it takes them. so im taking the relaxed approach in the hopes it happens sooner LOL
Hi,

I'm not TTC at the moment, but I have an 8 month old. And when we were trying to have her I was more than obsessed with testing. We had to go through a fertility clinic using clomid and AUI to conceive her. One month I missed out on the AUI because the ovulation test was not an exact positive. (OMG did I cry and cry that I had to wait another month) So the clinic told me to test morning and night everyday from day 10 the next month. (It worked cause I got a definite positive ovulation got my butt to the clinic and nine months later a baby) And I can tell you I will do the same when we try for number 2.
So don't worry it became my mission to get pregnant and I was not going to miss any opportunity.
Good luck.
I knew with all 8 of my pregnancies. Burping is the dead giveaway that I'm pregnant, without a fail, every single time, if I start burping around the time I'm due - then I'm knocked up. However this may not be a good thing considering, I'm yet to hold a living breathing bubba in my arms. Maybe the time I DON'T know I'm knocked up and then later find out I am will deliver me a viable pregnancy, who knows, I don't anymore. https://worldmapwithcountries.net/
Sign in to follow this topic