Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. Irregular cycles and trying to conceive.

Irregular cycles and trying to conceive. Lock Rss

Are you TTC and have irregular cycles? Here's Emily's story.

Read the full blog post: Irregular cycles and trying to conceive.
me and my partner have been trying for four months so far its pretty frustrating because my period will come a week late, then two weeks, then three, then two months later !! i'm only young but we really want another one for our little boy who is now 8 months but we don't want to see a doctor incase he thnks weird of us because we're still young.. is there anything else i can do?
Hi, after a year and a half of trying for a baby and the day before going to see a gynocologist I found out I was pregnant so rang gyno and cancelled appointment, I then had Aymee at 25 weeks in 2002 who is now a very healthy 8 year old.
So after that we thought we were fine and spent the next two and a half years trying to get pregnant until my doctor took blood tests and found I had high testosterone so was referred to a gyno again to find I also had polycystic ovarie syndrome as I also had irregular periods as well has having them but not ovulating so gyno started me on Dianne 35 contraceptive (which is recommended for women who have pcos) and once hormones had settled we then started with clomaphine and finally on the third attempt we got pregnant with Madison in 2006.
The thing is when I had stopped breastfeeding Madison I decided to go back on the same pill for three months then stopped and after 6 months of trying fell pregnant agiain and had Jordan in 2007.
Once again I went back on the same pill again then after ummming and aaaaahing we decided to leave it up to fate and try for number 4, this time it took less than 4 months to fall pregnant again but this time with identical twins!! My egg had decided to split and now have Paige and Hailey who were born January 2010.
So what I am getting at is it may sound strange but because I kept taking the pill to even out my hormones it also helped me to get pregnant naturally 3 more times.
So dont give up and good luck as I am living proof that women with pcos can end up having children.

me and my partner have been trying for four months so far its pretty frustrating because my period will come a week late, then two weeks, then three, then two months later !! i'm only young but we really want another one for our little boy who is now 8 months but we don't want to see a doctor incase he thnks weird of us because we're still young.. is there anything else i can do?

Hi,

I have a spell that might help you to conceive posted in the planning a pregnancy forum.

Good luck!!!!!!
My husband and i are having the same problems.. We have only been trying for 1month but we feel pregnant the 1st month with our daughter.. so wondering why we can't fall pregnant as easy as the first time..
Hi im new at this but thought i would share my story as some of you seem put of at going to docs cause your young. Well im 23 and so is my husband we have been married 2 years and have been trying for 2 years.I myself was worried about going to the doctors as i felt they would think i was being stupid, but i went, the doctor i got was not helpful and said im young come back in a year, well we waited another year as we thought maybe she is right we young it will happen. A month ago my mum convinced me to go see another docter, so i did and was the best thing i could have done, we now have completed tests and now have been referd onto the fertility clinc. So take my advice go see a docter if you don't get the answer you want, go see another doctor.

An amazing testimony on a sorceress who help me to get pregnant, So me and my partner have been trying for a baby for the last 2 years now. I don’t have a regular cycle so it is hard for me to tell when I’m ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 3 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3months of trying and it is really getting to me. my partner had a fertility test about a year ago and his sperm were fine. I’m thinking it could be a problem with me but I’ve never had any symptoms of any problems. My partner does smoke and have the occasional drink, and i used to smoke and also have the occasional drink. i know i’m slightly overweight but that shouldn’t affect our chances too much, one faithful day my friend told me to contact a Sorceress that help her sister, then i contact the woman on her email. after three months the doctor confirm that i am pregnant thank you Sorceress mama jaja for helping me get a baby, I am thankful for all she had done. contact her via email: (mamajajasorceress@yahoo.com), if you are trying to get a baby. she has powers to do it.
I never thought I'd be writing this message but after 4 years of TTC, severe endometriosis and scarring, I was told that IVF was the only option. This was something we could not afford and had almost given up hope of becoming parents. A friend of mine recommended fountain water to me and persuaded me to contact him. To cut a long story short, he did spiritual deeds for me, within 9 weeks I was pregnant (naturally!!!) and gave birth to our son in April. I am writing this message for those women who are at the stage I was at. Obsessed by babies, envious of pregnant women, depressed with no light at the end of the tunnel. Give fountain waters a go, and hopefully you'll have the same success that I have had. Here is his email address fountainwatercoven@yahoo.com and his mobile number on whatsapp is +2349054913842
Sign in to follow this topic