Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. Pregnancy Signs in the TWW after IVF

Pregnancy Signs in the TWW after IVF Rss

Has anyone had any early pregnancy signs in the TWW? I'm currently in the TWW and thinking about every little twinge and the lack of symptoms.

Has anyone had any early pregnancy signs in the TWW? I'm currently in the TWW and thinking about every little twinge and the lack of symptoms.

Yes, I did. With first two pregnancies because they were unplanned I didn't really pay attention. This time was planned and i was feeling HEAPS of things, but didn't want to read into them. Turns out my feelings were correct smile Best of luck to you
Hi Muffn

I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms until I was about 6 weeks pregnant and that was after IVF. I was too scared to POAS prior to my blood test coz I had no symptoms at all!!! Even now my only major symptom is nausea and it's only been the last 2 days that i've been peeing more so don't worry if you don't have any yet!!!

Fingers crossed for you

Ali

http://lilypie.com][img]http://lt1f.lilypie.com/8a

My 1st IVF child I went through about 6 rounds of the TWW before I got pregnant and there was no indication in the TWW that I had hit the jackpot. In fact this time round with IVF twins I still didn't have any idea it had been a success.

I know how hard it is not to over analyse every little thing though, all the best, sending you lots of baby dust!

Hi i am sitting here balling my eyes out, i could never imagine losing my daughter, u must be so strong, I am proud that u can come out and talk about it and I wish u all the best, like they say no parent should have to burry their child and i think i would die if i had to burry mine.. Best of luck for the future and i hope u get ur wish... If i was god i would give it too u, u seem like u deserve it.... take care luv...

kellie.. xox

With our first baby I was soooo tired in the tww. Couldn't keep my eyes open. With this pregnancy my sense of smell sharpened and I vomited once. We did 21 cycles (9 fresh and the rest fet). I also had a couple of miscarriages but those were the signs in my successful pregnancies.
Good luck!

I had a terrible toxicosis! I feel bad all the time ....
Sign in to follow this topic