Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Caesarean Births

mumziiee

post c-section pain

Hello Ladies! I had an emergency c section in november. Recently iv been getting light stinging ...

1 reply

Well I can't help with the period pain i've never really had it, but I've had 2 c-sections my last was 2 and a half y...

Aimee_Leigh

My light and the end of the tunnel

It was 28th march 2012,  when I found out I was pregnant with my first child...me and my partner ...

8 replies

hi all, thanks for all your kind words. just an update Hayleys now 3 months and omg!!! its crazy how fast they grow feels like just...

C-section booked

Could you get ds to stay overnight with a relative so he's not woken when you go off to hosp...

3 replies

parents can be a nightmare.... hope it improves soon!

Tullingis

C-section - OB - Private in public

Hi all, I have recently found out I'm pregnant and need to start making some decisions and ...

4 replies

Hi everyone, Thank you very much for your help. I have decided to go with an ob as it is my first, and a bit stressed The cost is w...

Tangerines

A few tips please

I'm having my elective in 15 weeks and I'm putting a few lists together so I'm org...

6 replies

Annikalisa wrote: Hi, if you're concerned about the first few days, you can look at starting to express colostrum ante natally ...

Shazam929-509

how long did you wait

Hi Ladies I had a caesarean 3 weeks ago and just curious when other caesarean mums vacuumed there...

3 replies

I've had 2 caesarians so i know how it is very hard to resist doing things you've been told not to like vacuming, hanging ...

Alli-cat

How many c/s do they recommend?

I know they can't stop you getting preg but what is the safe recommend number of c/s? And why?

6 replies

Hi, I am due in June for my 5th c section. the age gaps are 2yrs, 2.5yrs,15mths and now nearly 2.5 years. After my 4th in 2010 the s...

flory29

VBAC friendly Obs in Geelong????

Hi all, we are planning on getting pregnant with bub number 2 soon. My daughter was born via c-s...

New no replies Be the first to reply »

Cost of private OB for Caesarean- just the surgery

My natural delivery cost 9500, and that's not including the rest of the costs and from memor...

How bad are they?

Hi there : ) Wow I could have written this post! Except I had a c section with my first, and had...

3 replies

The best advice I can give you is for you to get your library to track down an excellent book called "Hail Caesar" by Caro...

xx4-To-LoVexx

VBACs

Just wondering on everyones experiences here, attempts and success rate and all that. I had 2 cs...

1 reply

While I do not know in regards to a VBAC for pregnancy #4, I would suggest speaking to as many OB's as you can to find one who ...

Newcastle Mum

How long did your swollen tummy last after your caesarean?

I am small build, my stomach was flat/toned before pregnancy and I exercised all through it, only...

12 replies

It really depends on the person. Some people bounce back and others are less unfortunate. The swolleness from my operation took a go...

Uj

2nd c-section - Torn Uterus

Has anyone had, or does anyone know of anyone having a torn uterus during c-section. I had my se...

14 replies

hi i just happened upon this thread after searching for my own interest, i have had 2 emergency sections and on my 2nd my son was st...

MissLily13

1 caesarean 2 Caesareans?

I really didn't know how to head this topic I had an emergency c section with my first child due...

5 replies

an elective CS is different to an emergency CS. If you decide to have a VBAC, they may insist on extra monitoring and a canula, in c...

An Angels Gift <3

Pulling off the tape!!!

Our little boy was delivered by emergency c section a week ago 2morrow coz he was breech.... He i...

8 replies

Got it off......was soooooooo much easier than i thought. I think i worked myself up to much.

Little Speck

Mentally preparing for a Cesarean..

Ok So I have been booked in for an 'elective Cesarean' on Thursday.. and I am feeling really tear...

6 replies

Little Speck wrote: Hi ladies, Just a quick update... We had a baby boy last Thursday, Ruben Jack, I am totally in love and he is t...

3at33

Baby choking of mucous 2nd day after c-section

Hi My first baby was born via emergency caesarean. With both my babys on around the 2nd day they...

4 replies

I know how you feel KSJ78 After my first baby going through a choking episode on mucous I found it dificult to not worry about my 2n...

CAN I.....

This is my second pregnancy but will be a first time mum. I was just wondering how i can go abou...

3 replies

I know you wrote this years ago - but can I ask how you went? I too have a severe anxiety disorder before getting pregnant, and now ...

Tinak-390

People think I am crazy

Ok so I am 8 weeks with twins and after my son (5yrs ago) I was told next bubs I need to have a c...

11 replies

melmul wrote: I was prepped for a c-section with DS &amp; had the spinal block. They ended up using forceps which worked so the ...

mum2onelittleman

At how many weeks do they deliver bub by c-section?

Hey I had ds by emergency c-section and was wanting to have another c-section for this bub to and...

2 replies

Usually sometime between 38 - 40 weeks. There are many different things taken into consideration. I know a couple of people who have...

Hotchick_Vetty

VBA2C anyone out there had one?

Hi I have been told that I may trial labor but I would just love some advice from people who have...

mumof2and1ontheway:)

3rd caesarean upcoming only 18mths after my 2nd

my 2nd daughter is only 11mths old and i have just found out i am preg again and will be having a...

2 replies

I am in the same boat. I am in my 3rd pregnancy and have had 2 c-sections prior due to first being breech and 2nd being only 11 mont...

Little Speck

Low lying placenta

OK so my story is this.. At my 19 week scan I was told that I had a low lying placenta (1.4 cm fr...

2 replies

Thanks for your reply I have been told (and read many things) but the general consensus seems to be 2 cm, with some obs happy with 1...

PinaI

**UPDATE** How long after c-sec can you have another?

Hello, again! So, I swore black and blue that I wouldn't have another child and now, just 19 wee...

8 replies

An update on this one too after seeing doctor today... He said we can try again for another baby, starting now! Not that I want to ...

PinaI

**UPDATE** How long did your pain last for?

Hi all I had my little boy 19 weeks ago now and still have terrible pain in my belly. It's not a...

4 replies

Just wanted to keep you all updated. Went to doc today and he said pain isn't normal this far in so, going for an ultrasound on Fr...

An Angels Gift <3

Just Booked a c-sec coz of breech baby..very nervous

So I had my doc appointment yday and baby is breech, I'm nearly 38 weeks so they have had to book...

5 replies

They recommend only using panadol while breast feeding but I was offered codeine as well with the panadol. I was just warned it can ...

Kirstieandmiranda

Will I have to have another c-section?

I had an emergency c-section in April this year after a 20 hour labour, and my daughter ended up ...

3 replies

hi, i had an emergency c-section 7 yrs ago with my 3rd son due to going into early labour with him and he was in a breech position a...

Kw_Tree

Post-Caesar Scar-Flop/Tummy-Fold

Hi Ladies I have been working really hard to get fit again after my C-section in March but I jus...

1 reply

It's weird because I am a dress size smaller than I was pre-pregnancy due to breastfeeding a very hungry boy for nine months. My who...

wicki-d

A myriad of complications and another c-section for future pregnancies

Hi all It's been a while since I've been on here! DH and I have decided we would like 1 last addi...

1 reply

I have not been in this situation but I agree with your decision to see an OB first before you start trying to discuss the risks and...

mum2onelittleman

Ipswich hospital and c-section

Hey I was just wondering if anyone has been through Ipswich and chosen c-section. For my first li...

1 reply

Hi, I to had an emergancy c sectiondue to breach with my first and I have elsected to have a c section again and yes I requested thi...

~NoDdY~

an interesting read -csec rates in aust

An article in this months practical parenting magazine has me interested. Its about the "sk...

11 replies

its quite complicated really. c/s rates are too high, but the policies created to manage birth increase the risk of c/s. If they wan...

Alicia101

Needing OB info on where to find one in Thames/Coromandel area

Hi everyone, I am expecting my first child next year and want to know if anyone has any info on h...

9 replies

PS: I have an independant midwife (even though I'm high risk and see and OB at Waikato as well) and she will attend my c-section too.

emaria

Flat stomach tips after caesar

Hi all. Any tips for helping to regain a flat stomach after a caesarian? Do those stomach wrap th...

14 replies

Just started getting those wraps and they are working so well look me up on face book ItWorksByAndrea

Pal24

If you are petite....

Ok...so one of my friends last night said to me "sorry I love you, but you are definitely going t...

14 replies

Yeah she has two kids, first was born by emergency c section, the other was elective c section...

Michellecoptiger

C Section over Natural Birth????

I have 10 weeks before bub number 2 is due and its playing on my mind as what is the best option....

30 replies

Athaye wrote: I've just sent you a "follow request" Jazool - I've noticed more similarities! Done now i'm intrigued

Mosha_Moo

Implantation pain after a c-section

HI all, i was wondering could you get implantation pain in the same area as a c-section scar. th...

1 reply

quite possibly as the fertilized egg could realistically implant anywhere in the uterus including on the scar, sometimes placenta's ...

Writetoleasha

Starting to feel let down....

Hi Ladies, Well it's been 4 1/2wks since i gave birth to my precious little girl Willow, and for...

6 replies

Thanks Ladies, I think i've accepted the fact it did happen, and understand that breech babies are not always picked up until such ...

Bean_Lbz

Premmie baby

Hi everyone, After having numerous complications with my pregnancy I needed up having my little b...

1 reply

Hi, Congrats I feel for you. My dd3 was born at 30 weeks. Im from a small country town and we were sent to a big city hospital when...

Mum2onebub

Can I have ore kids or not? so confused...

K so 11ish months ago my ds was born via emergency caesarian when the surgeons were stitching me ...

5 replies

thats is deifintely something weird to say especially coming from a surgeon! Unless something major happened i would say you could h...

Booked in for the 20th Nov

Naaw if your bub is born on the 20th of november our bubs will share a birthday . All the best w...

3 replies

Oh How exciting Hun. I hope everything goes well for these last few weeks. I've had planned c/section births for all three pregnanc...