Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Caesarean Births
  5. 3rd caesarean upcoming only 18mths after my 2nd

3rd caesarean upcoming only 18mths after my 2nd Lock Rss

my 2nd daughter is only 11mths old and i have just found out i am preg again and will be having another c/s. is it too soon? would like to try naturally.
Congratulations smile

My ob wouldn't let me try a natural birth the 3rd time around after already having 2 c-sections, unless l was 6 weeks early and therefore a smaller bub! Something you might need to discuss with your prenatal team as l was informed there would be major risks involved.

I am in the same boat. I am in my 3rd pregnancy and have had 2 c-sections prior due to first being breech and 2nd being only 11 months after. This one will be 18 months from my youngest and I have been told there are high risks trying vba2c but not cos of how close it is just because I have had 2. I have expressed my want to have a natural and they have just told me all the risks involved which I need to look alot further into to way up my options but have been told that I may be able to trial labor. My fingers are crossed that I can. You will just have to discuss your options with your pre-natal visits.
Sign in to follow this topic