Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Caesarean Births
  5. Thin caesarean scar at last caesarean

Thin caesarean scar at last caesarean Rss

so interesting to read.. thank you to i love my babies for sending me here smile
when i had #2 c-section they told me all electives would be done at 39 weeks so its interesting to read others having them earlier.. or were they emergencies? i wonder if because i have had 2 they will scan and check the scar or just wing it till 39weeks lol.
xx
Hi Caulkiflower3,

I just had my 3rd c-section in July and they just waited until 39 1/2 weeks. They never checked scar, just went on bubs and myself being happy and healthy on the proviso that if I had any signs of labour or contractions I go to hosp immediately.

They think 38 too early and 40 wks too late.

Good luck.
thanks Carandy smile thats really good!!
glad you and bub were well up untill then too!! have they told you only one more baby aswell?
I had an emegency c section and at this stage I am too scared to ever have another one. (DD is 17 months).
emergencies are really freaky but so much different to an elective. with my emergency i had been in labour so was drugged up and falling asleep and was scared and it was not nice but my elective i walked in, lay there, partner came in, baby was out wrapped up, put on my chest and was with me the whole time. loved every minute of it (compared to first lol)! cant wait for this next one to come out to do it again!! im terrified of natural birth now lol.
hopefully if you are really scared you can do a vbac (depending on your circumstances of course smile x
I had been in labour too and having a c section was my absolute worst fear. I even told that to the birthing class. Thanks for your kind words. You never know. smile Actually the general feeling among my mothers group is that I recovered quicker than the rest of them who all had natural births. That is not a brag, but some of them have some horror stories. It's no walk in the park either way. Lol.

I had an emegency c section and at this stage I am too scared to ever have another one. (DD is 17 months).

I'm sorry you had a bad experience sad I actually enjoyed my caesareans but they have all been planned and I have never been through labour so I have no idea how you would feel having to have an emergency c/section.
I hope that if you do have another baby that it goes the way you want smile

so interesting to read.. thank you to i love my babies for sending me here smile
when i had #2 c-section they told me all electives would be done at 39 weeks so its interesting to read others having them earlier.. or were they emergencies? i wonder if because i have had 2 they will scan and check the scar or just wing it till 39weeks lol.
xx

Hi smile With my last pregnancy it was originally planned to have the c/section at 39 weeks but I managed to talk my obstetrician into delivering at 38 weeks. With my first 2 c/sections I had a different obstetrician and he never would of delivered after 38 weeks. So I suppose it comes down to different doctors and their workloads to when c/sections are done. With my last pregnancy they never even talked of checking my scar they just said that if I went into labour naturally I'd be taken down for an emergency c/section asap.
My c-section scar was raised and stayed for a long time. It made me self conscious.. I tried a bunch of cheap creams, like the stuff you get at CVS, but it didn’t really work. . I used this cream inviCible scars for around 3 weeks and have seen a difference in the texture as it has lightened that portion to a great extent.it might gonna take no more than a week to get invisible I assume. After doing tremendous researches , I finally looked forward in buying this product.. I may use it further more to complete the course because I’m really very much satisfied by it as it has really shown drastic effects in such sort span of time. Consult the website if you want any more details
Sign in to follow this topic