Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Loss and Sadness

*Tiggy*

BFN Lock

Quick overview 3 Faint BFP, started bleeding saw doc, scan confirmed preg at 5 weeks, had blood...

1 reply

I'm sorry to tell you this but it sounds like you may have miscarried very early. In your previous post you said that the doctor ha...

TheSpanGang

How long does it take for levels to drop Lock

Hello Ladies just a quick question for you's all. Saturday 2 weekends ago I was just over 4weeks ...

1 reply

Hello Ladies just a quick question for you's all. Saturday 2 weekends ago I was just over 4weeks pregnant and believe i had a misca...

baby12

had miscarriage 2 weeks ago Lock

hi everyone, i havent been on for a while as ive just been busy and trying to keep busy so i don...

13 replies

I'm so sorry to read about your loss . I know its one of the hardest things to go thru as a mother ./ woman I have losted two bab...

Need advice on miscarriage Lock

I Had a massive bleed Sunday so bad I locked myself in the toilet away from the kids and called m...

20 replies

Thanks for the help sweeties I just got my answers I had a huge pain right across my lower tummy and felt something come out when I...

Knuckles1337

help us to help them Lock

We - the usual family. Husband, wife, young daughter, grandparents, uncles, aunts. In general, al...

New no replies Be the first to reply »

I just can't win :( Lock

I can't believe this I can't believe I have to go threw this again I had my ultrasound yesterday...

41 replies

Biggest hugs ever hun!!!! I am so SO sorry you have to go through this. I'm glad you are not alone and have so many people to talk ...

Clax

Second Miscarriage in 6 months Lock

I don't post on here very often, but could do with some advise. I am miscarrying my second pregn...

16 replies

im so sorry - i myself am vry similer - am now currently in the middle of my second misscarraige in 6 months... 1st (10 1/2 weeks)...

Can I have some advice please Lock

I think you are already being a great friend by thinking about her situation. I pretty much agree...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
angela86

Birth of a late miscarriage Lock

Has anyone had a late miscarriage or a twin that passed away in the second trimester and had to g...

6 replies

Thankyou for all your replies. I posted this on behalf of my sister who is currently 27wks pregnant (with twins). She lost one of h...

*Strawberry*

Devestated Lock

I have just been to see my OB for my first scan at 7 weeks...nothing. I have the pregnancy sac...

6 replies

I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through this. Sending big hugs to you. xxx

shelbyau

Chemo during early pregnancy Lock

Hi I just started taking Methatrexate (form of chemo) injection weekly, had 2 rounds then found o...

2 replies

I don't know of anyone personally who has been through this, but a friend of a friend has and now has a happy healthy 15 month old b...

after a MC?? Lock

hey i was wondering how fast do your HCG levels drop after a MC? i am confused at how far along i...

21 replies

Hi Thea, Glad it all went well today, Thinking of you guys!!! thank you

HEH

Losing a Twin Lock

Yesterday we were told at our scan that one of our twins was gone. Despite the sadness we are ver...

1 reply

I haven't experienced this but just wanted to say I am terribly sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it would...

princessisabelle

3 Ectopics and now a misscarriage, is it time to call it quits? Lock

Hello everyone! This is my story. I had my DD in 2007. 2008 had my first ectopic pregnancy and...

1 reply

Only you are your partner can answer that - you'll know when its time. Lots of people will have lots of opinions but it's only the t...

MBR

A-blood type caused stillborn Lock

Hi all, I just wanted to reach a wider range of people to see if anyone has antibodies in there ...

16 replies

Hi all, It's nice to hear about the success stories. I want the best for this baby. We hope it all works. I think the hardest thing ...

rumsmuggler

a crappy day Lock

19 months ago i gave birth to a beautiful angel girl. she was 26 weeks. i have a wonderful suppor...

2 replies

yep .. just had 3 people anounce thierpregnancys today and im thinking this is soooooooo unfair. Even the FET yesterday has me nervous.

Manda687

having trouble getting over a miscarriage Lock

hi, im 24 and have 2 beautiful children, recently had a miscarriage which led to D&C, am struggl...

19 replies

thank you for all of your comments. Had my DC yesterday. that was hard but I know it had to be done. I couldnt go with the other 2 ...

Angel Babies Lock

This is for my angels babies nd all the other angels babies.........Mummy nd Daddy love u more th...

4 replies

That is a beautiful song. Our angels will never be forgotten, always and forever be in our hearts. They know they are truly missed a...

L_Milligan

Death Lock

how is it that one day you're alive complaing of a tummy ache and then you don't wake up? this mo...

1 reply

I'm so sorry. What a shock and so devastating to happen at Christmas. I hope you can get some answers as to how this happened.

Emily Bronte

Sub Chorionic Haematoma Lock

Hi there, After having a miscarrige in September I thought there was no way it could happen to ...

2 replies

ihad a missed miscarrige. the baby died at 8.5 weeks and i didn't miscarry until twelve weeks. it can takes a while until the hcg ...

Fearless_87

pregnant again 5 months after still born Lock

hi im 22 week and 3 days preg with my second child a little boy in febuary this year i suffered a...

4 replies

Hi, Our little angel, Eloise Kate, was stillborn on 13th October 2011. I went into labour naturally at 41+3 weeks. As my waters were...

tands

another slap in the face from god Lock

As many of you on here know I suffer from primary infertility. We have undergone the first experi...

5 replies

thank you all. feeling a bit lost but not down have gone and got productive today so feel good about that. I'm glad you're feeling...

Jade78

D&C - Primolut-N Lock

Hi, I had a scan at 9 weeks and found out that the baby had stop growing - missed abortion. It w...

3 replies

Sorry for your loss. Miscarriage is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, I don't think I've ever felt such emotional hurt. ...

Sarbear3686

Any suggestions. Two Miscarriages and a Chemical Pregnancy Lock

Hi all, Just after any suggestions. Really don't want to keep dealing with loss. I'm 25. My hus...

2 replies

i very sorry for your loss and heartache. i don't know too much about this but i have heard expereiences were the womens cycle is t...

mum of (soon to be) 3 boys

cost of having a d&c in a public qld hospital Lock

Hi, was just wondering if I have elected to have a d&c done with this miscarriage in a public qld...

2 replies

I know this is late, but just in case anyone else is reading. D & C's are covered by Medicare in QLD - don't know about other states...

jevie

Guilty Lock

It's been just over 3 years since my husband and I had to make the hardest decision of our lives....

14 replies

I am so very sorry you all had to endure those miserable times, I can't begin to imagine the pain and heart ache it caused to make t...

working-mummy-of-2

Just a downer of a day Lock

Last night was the first time I seen my 2 boys who are 7 and 5 for the first time since my miscar...

2 replies

Firstly big hugs!!! My SIL had her baby born sleeping two weeks ago and her DS who is 5 is like your son and just doesnt understand...

working-mummy-of-2

Please help Lock

Hello, I am pamela and on monday i lost our 3rd baby i was 20 weeks pregnant and it was about 11...

1 reply

Hello, I am pamela and on monday i lost our 3rd baby i was 20 weeks pregnant and it was about 11pm on sunday night i got this pain...

*missy*me*

wording for stillborn bear Lock

Hi ladies, my brother and his gf gave birth to there sleeping angel on monday. After talking with...

8 replies

I am so sorry to hear this and i know exactly what they are going thruough as my partner and i went through it february this year ou...

Missashleykayla

Sister miscarried today Lock

Im just wanting some advice on what to do. Just so you have an idea of our relationship here goes...

5 replies

I had a similar experience last year when my sister and I were both pregnant I was over the moon as I'd been trying to get pregnant ...

*missy*me*

stillborn poem Lock

Hi ladies, i remember reading a post a few months ago and it had the most beautiful poem in it, i...

1 reply

Hi ladies, i remember reading a post a few months ago and it had the most beautiful poem in it, im dont exactly remember if it was ...

Red Tea

Colleague's loss, should i say anything? Lock

Hi, My teamleader's just lost his preterm baby last week (their first baby). The team sent flow...

6 replies

thanks for your replies, they are all very thoughtful. I think after reading your suggestions, I decided it'll be better to leave h...

kchar36

I feel so alone Lock

So Im new to this posting on forums things but I just feel so isolated and alone at the moment I ...

8 replies

Just a wee update. Got taken to the GP today with slight fever. The antibiotics I got sent home from the hospital with were making ...

Pixel

Friends 12 week old passed away unsure what to do Lock

One of my bestys has a son who was 12 weeks old and passed away suddenly. I had talked to her on ...

6 replies

first of all, im sorry for your friends loss, we lost our 10 week old in feb to cot death and i can say, my two best friends were a...

myrtleturtle

First Period after miscarriage? Lock

Hi, not sure if this is in the right topic to post in, but I miscarried at 12 weeks (incomplete, ...

2 replies

Cool thanks ladies! It's hard to know when you haven't been through it before, it's great to have somewhere to ask

Hoping for 1 more

D&C questions Lock

Hi everyone. This is my first post and it's unfortunately not a happy one. Last week we had our 1...

21 replies

I am so so so very sorry for your loss GBHs to you both.... I had my D&C in September. I only had a small amount of blood loss aft...

Haileymum

Why is it a Competition? Lock

Why does it feel like I always have to be compared to others, as if soemone is trying to work out...

11 replies

Hi Loz. i guess I am gonna come in a bit the third handle here coz i do this to people who get pregnant easy as well. Currently have...

Pink Butterfly

Ectopic Pregnancy - lost fallopian tube, baby and had blood transfusion Lock

I am hoping some of youf can answer my questions. Last week I had an ectopic pregnancy where I wa...

8 replies

Thank you lovely ladies for your replies. I think I am finding it hard because no-one in my life understands. Plumbum - I can't f...

Nukilah

Have many of you had a natural miscarrage and not had medical intervetion how long did it last and how long did you wait? Lock

Hi all, I am having a natural misscarage it is my second miscarrage the first was twins and I ha...

19 replies

Hi, Really sorry to hear about your Loss. I am going through the same thing right now - was told at 9weeks that the development had ...

3 under 3 one on way

why so different? Lock

When pregnant with twins we lost one at 15wks, the surviving twin had a natural birth and is very...

6 replies

Just wondering if you were able to get photos and spend time with the baby. I am not sure how big your little bubby would have been ...