Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Loss and Sadness

lucky2013

Miscarriage?? Lock

Hi all, I am just wondering if anyone has experienced something similar to me & gone on to g...

2 replies

Yes. I miscarried. Similar, had ultrasound, baby was 6weeks and 6days by measurement. 3 days later, lost it. Quite a bit of tissue a...

Squidlet

news article. sensitive topic. Lock

Misdiagnosed miscarriages: www.theage.com.au/victoria/terminated-pregnanci...

5 replies

I think that the changes in measurements etc that they are proposing is probably a good idea for their to be less mistakes. I've n...

Fifo02

what to expect when miscarrying Lock

Hi, Hoping to get insight into what to expect when miscarrying as it is not something I have expe...

6 replies

Thank you for your replies and so sorry for your losses also I am still waiting for the "main" event to happen, just blee...

Fairy_Godmother

It was only for a week.... Lock

Doctor confirmed yesterday that it sounds like we had a miscarriage. It was really early on, I'd ...

4 replies

My step MIL is happy I am having miscarriages... My own mum keeps bringing up babies and MIL gives me a hug. I'm really trying to ...

working-mummy-of-2

Getting some help Lock

So i had a mc on tuseday and as i have said before that was my second one in a year after having ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Sezzie87

Recent Miscarriage & Still Cramping ..... Lock

I have just had a miscarriage at 7weeks pregnant on Tuesday 11/12/12 and spent most of that night...

2 replies

They say a mc is heavier than a usual period so if you consider that a period usually lasts up to a week, it might be at least that ...

working-mummy-of-2

2 under a year Lock

Last year on 12-12-11 we lost our daughter katie and now on the 11-12-12 we loose our second chil...

working-mummy-of-2

Another mc Lock

Well i am lost for words. Having lost our daughter at 20 weeks on the 12/12/11 we now face loss ...

2 replies

I'm so sorry for your loss. When I had my first scan with DS I thought I was eight weeks and the scan showed he was only five. My o...

nicolex

Miscarriage...not sure what's going on..? Lock

Hi, sorry this is so long Im wondering if anyone can help me out here... Ive not been on the pill...

4 replies

Back at the Dr again today and was sent for another ultrasound. Started bleeding more yesterday and had some pain and on my right si...

flossie74

Threatened miscarriage-has anyone else had this. Lock

This is my first post in 3 years, so Im sorry if this subject is a repeat offender. Im currently...

8 replies

flossie74 wrote: Hey Skubala, Im so sorry to hear your loss. Thank you for sharing your story. Im at a loss to say anything more, ex...

OC1246

when did your period return after miscarriage and what was it like? Lock

I can't really remember what to expect. Experiences would be great!

18 replies

I had a longer than usual period(5-6 days instead of 3-4) 33 days after my miscarriage, with a bit of spotting around the middle for...

working-mummy-of-2

Not sure how to feel Lock

On the 12-12-11 we lost our baby girl at 20 weeks. When we went to find out we was told it was on...

2 replies

I'm sorry for your loss. In July this year I had my rainbow baby. I lost my little girl in jan 2011 at 20weeks and went on to have ...

Help me help him.. Lock

GBH keeki - I don't know what to say, I'm really sorry. It must be so hard for you to watch, but...

3 replies

Wow omg they seriously need to do something with that road then. Thank god he is ok.

HEH

Still hurts Lock

10 months ago we lost a twin. However the second twin is now the most beautiful baby girl and is...

3 replies

Thanks everyone. Your thoughts and good wishes are much appreciated. The Mumma bond is a special one and support from fellow mums is...

MrsC.T

Ways to help.... Lock

My husband and I lost our baby girl at full term during March, she was stillborn. I understand th...

7 replies

I agree when we lost Katie rose my hubby went out and got me a necklace with a rose on it I wear it everyday and people always tell ...

Aashez2000

weight gain after miscarriage Lock

hi, i'm 27 and i had a miscarriage 4 months back. the pregnancy lasted 8 weeks. i didn't realize ...

1 reply

Hello, I'm so sorry to hear of your miscarriage I have also had one myself. The only thing I can suggest is you get your thyroid c...

*miabambino+1*

Pregnancy of Unknown Origin :( Lock

Feeling a little numb tonight... I am currently 5 weeks pregnant with #2, and have been having so...

8 replies

Hi there, I'm so sorry for your loss..It's heartbreaking when you have tried for a while and then have this happen. I had a miscar...

Zoe_Bayno

intense misscariage Lock

SORRY ITS A BIT LONG. hi, 3 weeks ago i had a misscariage at 9 weeks pregnant. i had spotting for...

6 replies

This sounds like my first miscarriage, I had some massive clots that needed to suctioned out (sorry about the tmi). I was about 13 ...

Free_Spirit81

How did you cope??? Lock

Hi Everyone, My partner and i are going through losing our baby right now, i was rushed to hosp...

8 replies

im sorry for everything your going through. ive lost 3 angels and have all been naturally. each time id lost an angel the doctor tol...

JOA286

wild yam - herbal progesterone Lock

please only answer if you have or are using this yourself thank you girls im currently using a h...

2 replies

I'm ttc my second child and after 12 months still nothing. It was suggested my a friend to use wild yam cream I'm just trying to get...

jacq_1985

scared Lock

on my first attempt at TTC i fell pregnant, i would be 4 weeks today. i just went to the doctors ...

3 replies

Riley's mummy, I'm really sorry you lost your baby, that's terrible. Going to the dr won't prove anything at this stage for the op b...

c.sultana

Just a bit jealous Lock

Hi I lost my little boy in may at 27 weeks. Friends of mine had a baby boy today and I'm feeling ...

2 replies

Hi, I know exactly how u feel, hun. I lost my little boy at 22 weeks after I had already 3 beautiful girls. It was not something I w...

SSFE0E

this may help some of you get thru or help someone you know in the future :) HEARTFELT this is an amazing organisation :) Lock

http://www.heartfelt.org.au/ i have been following heartfelt for a while now they arrange to co...

3 replies

I lost my daughter shortly after birth last Nov and i am currently holding a fundraiser for Heartfelt. I cannot even begin to tell j...

butterflyab

Turning off my daughter's life support Lock

Hi everyone I'm new to posting. My daughter was born at 25 weeks 6 days weighing 950gm as we bot...

14 replies

Thanks Kerilbrookland and Chevi's_mummy for your new posts. Kerilbrookland thanks for sharing your story. I'm so sorry to hear abou...

lilbub79

Misoprostol therapy Lock

Hi I was wondering if anybody has had Misoprostol Therapy (that is where they bring on a miscar...

lilbub79

Blighted Ovum Lock

Hi everyone I haven't been here for ages since my georgous boy was born in February 2011. On A...

3 replies

Hi. I know, it really is shit. It's such a heartbreaking thing to have to go through. It took me a year but we decided to stop tryin...

Clax

Is there/do you know if there is a 'right time' to move on? Lock

I delivered my first child a little over 4 years ago. She was 22 weeks and did not survive. Sin...

4 replies

Rosie Mumma wrote: Hi Clax, so sorry for your losses hun. I lost my girl at 20 weeks 6 months ago. I also have a MC angel I lost at ...

Miz K

Life Meaning Lock

I feel people come in and out of your life when thinkgs happen and come to you when they can help...

2 replies

So very true its a whole learning journey isnt it but in the end i have found do not rely on others your life is what you make it an...

LachieRubySienna&Rainbow

Fundraising for Heartfelt in memory of my daughter. Lock

Hi everyone. I hope it's ok to post this here. In Nov last year i lost my little girl to Anence...

Emma_Branson-690

How to deal with loss during pregnancy Lock

Hi, Im going to keep this as brief as possible so that I don't get too worked up. My grandmothe...

girlhedge

anybody else had multiple miscariages after mirena? Lock

just wondering if any of you have had a mirena perforate your uterus & then had multiple miscari...

Bub4Cas

Didn't know where to put this!! Lock

Hi Ladies, So two nights ago i done a HPT and got a BFP so i was so happy yesterday but then (and...

9 replies

Thanks NAI&BEAU

OC1246

I am out of the April gang.... Lock

Started bleeding a couple of days ago. Had a scan this arvo and no bubba. I feel alright. Just t...

23 replies

So sorry to hear OC *big hugs* a loss is never easy xx

Christchurch Chick

Just don't know what to do... Lock

I am nearly 39 years old and have been with my man for over 20 years now. We have always said th...

TriciaJayne

Useful links for those who have experienced loss Lock

I've gathered together some helpful links to foundations, charities and loss related websites. I...

Princessjess9090

Molar pregnancy Lock

Hey I'm so relieved to find that this does happen to others in Australia my hugs and love goes ou...

2 replies

i know exactly how you feel i went through it at the end of may also my 1st and was planned. It does get easier my bloods were final...

Mummy_of_2.5

Missed miscarriage Lock

Can anyone shed some light as I'm pretty confused... Yesterday I had a small bleed, went to hospi...

Honey1984

Babyloss Awareness Bracelets Lock

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows of any online shops/FB pages etc that sell the Silicone Babylos...

4 replies

if you contact SANDS in New zealand (can do it via facebook) They have rubber awareness braclets that say "A little life, not a litt...

NzMummy439

Am i having a miscarriage? Lock

Our Drs are not open during the weekend and the nearest hospital is an hour away, im no longer fe...

2 replies

i am 6 weeks, have a scan next thursday, i feel ok but i think i will wait and see unless it gets worse

Poem for anyone who has lost someone they love. Lock

Ok thanks for making me cry!!!

2 replies

Thanks, I do feel a bit better...it is very hard. Hugs to you too - birthdays are always difficult to deal with.