Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Loss and Sadness

OutbackMum2b

False positive after miscarriage???? Lock

I had a miscarriage at the beginning of May at 6weeks. Yesterday I felt "funny" so I d...

3 replies

I was bleeding at 6weeks too. but found out baby was ok at a scan and that I was negative rhesus (blood group).

Ellabella

Feeling confused and unsure! Lock

I am approx. 5 weeks and started bleeding about 5 days ago. Not sure if I am having a MC or not....

2 replies

Thanks, its very frustrating when you seem to be forever waiting on results and not knowing what the outcome is. I am however prepa...

Manly_Baby

trying again straight away after missed MC and D&C Lock

Hi, I am new to all this so please..much advise as possible needed I have just came out of D&am...

14 replies

I'm so very sorry to hear about all these sad stories. I mc about 3 weeks ago. I saw my obgyn yesterday and he gave me some rea...

Rebecca_Wilson302

HELP! headaches after MC almost 3 weeks ago Lock

i have had constant head aches after my MC almost 3 weeks ago and they are driving me crazy! anyo...

3 replies

How are your iron levels? Sometimes low iron might trigger headaches. Especially after the stress of a mc. Goodluck x

Rebecca_Wilson302

MC today =( who can help Lock

so I started bleeding yesterday and rushed straight to the Emergency and was told everything was ...

22 replies

Rebecca_Wilson302 wrote: oh man, thanks for all ur stories. i hope you get pregnant soon banana =) I have started to try again and ...

Triplet miscarriage and being shunned from support groups. Lock

I am so so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you are going through atm. What mum of 3 ...

7 replies

I am soo sorry for your loss. I know what its like to lose a child and it is the worst feeling in the world that i would never even ...

Banana_Overdose

Medical termination. Any mums that have had to go through this? Lock

Just wanted to make a topic on something a bit controversial. I always feel like I can't tal...

16 replies

Thanks for all the stories ladies. Its really great to hear that there are people out there that understand. tjns04- I think your ...

Bridgehaven_Equestrian

"High Risk" for Down Syndrome... Having Amnio test... Lock

Hey guys... I'm new to this forum and wasn't to sure where this topic should be but con...

5 replies

Hi, August last year my 12week scan came back with a 1 in 17 chance of downs. I had the amnio (which is 100% accurate). It didnt hu...

Jess222222

TTC after loss Lock

Hi girls. I am sure there is already topic about this bit I am TTC after loss of angel baby at 19...

19 replies

Jess222222 - Sorry still quite new to the forums.... I have fixed it now so we should be able to chat.

Andyandysole

Fundraising for Baby Lucas - diagnosed with cancer at 7 months old. Lock

We are fundraising for our workmate's baby boy Lucas. He is seven months old, and has recent...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
N_Tmcclinchie

Worried, nervous, wanting positive stories/advise Lock

Hi all, I am 25 y/o. I have been with my Fiancé for 7 years we are dairy farmers. We have suffere...

3 replies

While I don't know how true it is, I've heard that sometimes an undiagnosed food allergy/intolerence can be the cause of r...

Laura_Scott

Still no Period 6.5 weeks after D&C Lock

Hi All I’m after some advice! I had a MMC at 12.5weeks (baby stopped growing at 11.3 weeks) follo...

3 replies

Hi Coastie Girl so sorry for your losses, it must be so hard going through that a second time. Fingers crossed things return to norm...

R_Awan

Miscarried but still positive tests Lock

Hi all. I got a positive pregnancy test on 19th Mar, 2013 and 22nd Mar, 2013. I had very light, b...

1 reply

I had hcg tests after my MC and it took 8wks for it to all be out of my system

Sanman

How long did it take to get your period after a miscarriage???? Lock

Hi Everyone I misscarried on Saturday 16th March 2013 and still don't have my period. I am ...

2 replies

Sorry for your loss... Mine took about 4 weeks to come and we have been TTC since. I miscarried in February and still am TTC.

Olive*Oyl

Cervical ectopic pregnancy Lock

I have just found out I have a rare type of ectopic pregnancy called a cervical ectopic. It means...

1 reply

Hi Olive*Oyl I am sorry to read about your news. I have just found your post 4 years on about a cervical ectopic pregnancy and wonde...

Blessedwithone

Advice needed please bleeding at 5ish weeks Lock

Hi all, I'm a bit of a mess right now. I'm approx 5 weeks pregant, only found out on Th...

10 replies

Blessedwithone i am so sorry to hear this you certainly deserve a happy ending, hope you DH is supporting you throught this. GBH

Jhock22

Miscarried :-( Lock

I dont really know why im posting. I guess so I can just type whatever I feel without feeling lik...

5 replies

Sending love and stength your way, I had my first MC over a week ago (I was 9 weeks) and had a US to make sure all had passed and it...

Jenn76

Need to talk... Lock

I have recently suffered a miscarriage (I was 9weeks) and just want to say: After having a misca...

2 replies

I know exactly how you feel and I am here to talk and be a sounding board... I imagine all our angel babies playing together watchin...

Loss/Grief/Confusion/Uncertainty Lock

I hear your pain. So sorry for what you have been through and continue to go through. I persona...

9 replies

without having gone through this i am unsure of what to say but it brings tears to my eyes knowing that you along with women have be...

Jenn76

Need to talk... Lock

Hi I am currently going through my first miscarriage at 9 weeks. I see my GP tomorrow (Tuesday) a...

11 replies

Congratulations Doll that'd great news! Yeah I did the same by using Google and I think I have scared myself stupid to be hones...

Peachybaby

Losing baby after 12 weeks - what happens? Lock

Hi Ladies, Im 19.3 weeks pregnant at the moment and sadly, a friend of mine lost her baby last ...

7 replies

GBH Monique

star-gazer

loss of a twin, has anyone else been through this? Lock

i found out i was pregnant with twins at eight weeks through a scan, i was shocked at first but s...

6 replies

I lost triplets. Found out that 1 sac wasnt developing properly at 6 weeks, then lost the 2 that were sharing a sac and miscarried a...

Northlandbirthstories

Share your birth stories please Lock

NORTHLAND AND FAR NORTH MAMAS, CAN YOU HELP? Can you share your story? We lost our baby during b...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Emily May

Anencephaly Lock

Hi all. 6 weeks ago I gave birth to my daughter hope.she was diagnosed with anencephaly at 24wks ...

2 replies

hi there honey we had our son at 19.6 weeks to anencephaly in nov 2012. if you ever want to talk pm me xoxox

Misstsmith-173

Grief Management ? Lock

Hi there all , i was recently pregnant , was to be my first , delivered my little angel at 37 wee...

4 replies

I'm so very sorry for the heartbreak you re going through. I replied on a different thread, but will reply here too... We los...

Wasn't meant to be :( Lock

GBHs Melmul I don't have any advice but I'm really sorry to hear of your loss, what a...

22 replies

I'm so sorry to hear about ur loss No need to be sorry at all Hope you feel better soon,,,xxxx

Finally we have some answers Lock

So sorry about what you've been through melmul. Glad you got better treatment at the other h...

11 replies

Big hugs to you Mel! Glad you got the right treatment at the other hospital, can't believe the first hospital was so shocking i...

Can anyone help me?? Lock

oh hun can you request a scan then yo will know one way or he other?

11 replies

Sorry to hear you are going through this. Nothing worse than the unknown either. Sending you lots of positive vibes and thinking of ...

ChocLatteMonkey

Confused Lock

So this is going to sound weird but I'm really confused as to why I'm still sad about t...

2 replies

Thanks Zinkles... I'm feeling pretty snowed under and haven't really let myself feel anything towards anything as my stres...

xx4-To-LoVexx

Spotting and unsure Lock

Hi everyone, we recently were ttc and were very lucky that in our 2nd month of properly trying we...

6 replies

Thanks ill be sure to let you know when it happens and I hope it's soon too! I know I am going to be super super paranoid nex...

Banana_Overdose

Triplets!! And I lost all 3 :'( Lock

I am totally gutted. I found out 2 weeks ago that I was expecting twins, one was perfectly health...

10 replies

Im so sorry to hear about your loss! I also just posted about being confused what is happening with my pregnancy, I wish you all the...

Blue Skye's

My first pregnancy... Lock

big big hugs!! im so sorry for your loss

3 replies

GBH So sorry for you loss

Sammie1985

really need to vent... Lock

I really dont know where to start... had an ultrasound on Wednesday... all went well i thought......

33 replies

Sammie1985 wrote: Just wanted to let everyone know how i am going... Everything is going fine, I had a major melt down at work last ...

Smondin83

hurt,jealous and lost Lock

Hi, i am 10 weeks pregnant and think im having a miscarrige, ive suffered a miscarrige last year ...

1 reply

I am so sorry that you are going through this. It is so heatbreaking. I have no advice. Just wanted to send a hug. xo

ruffone

Thoughts about my miscarriages Lock

Technology has made having a baby so much more exciting. Pick up a test from the local supermarke...

8 replies

Thank you to everyone for their kind words and for sharing their experiences. I'm still mourning my twins. It still hurts, deeply,...

Fifo02

trying again after miscarriage-when is the best time? Lock

Hi, Just had a miscarriage last weekend at 8 weeks. Had been for a scan the previous week and all...

19 replies

Has anyone fallen pregnant straight after a MC (as in not waited 1 cycle like many recommend) and gone on to have a healthy baby? I ...

KONA

i feel like such a dumb ass tell me im crazy Lock

my baby is only 6 mths old now, and i had sort of a period when she was 4 mths although it was a ...

8 replies

Ive had two children 3.5yrs apart. One boy one girl and I had 2 'periods' at the begining of both pregnancies. Both children are ver...

Monique_

loss of twins Lock

Hi there, I recently lost my twin girls they were 20 weeks and died shortly after birth. I am wo...

6 replies

It was a massive suprise! And then to be told they were twins well i was in shock for a good couple of months. It just doesnt make s...

Skubala

How long is it supposed to take :( Lock

To feel better Can't stop thinking about my little baby and how sad I am that I will never get ...

44 replies

Rotaz_Ang3l wrote: Thinking of you hun xo, ino how you feel, i had 3 last year and i had to go through it just with my husband it a ...

love_25

Length of Natural Miscarriage Lock

Hey, I am currently going through my first miscarrage (was told at 9weeks that the development ha...

5 replies

I'm sorry for your loss but I have a question for 14 weeks I was going thru a miscarriage which took place at 17 weeks around the 3/...