Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Loss and Sadness

harleydavid

FATHERS DAY Lock

Hi everyone i lost my little girl in october 06 six hours after a normal pregnancy and delivery. ...

1 reply

Congrats on your new pregnancy. Very sorry for your loss, I had a stillborn girl 6/8/07, (she was actually due today!). For fathers...

to all you ladies. Lock

who have had stillborn babies i would like to send my most deepest sympathy, i have noticed more ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »

I lost my baby Lock

My baby was stillborn at 21 weeks last Tuesday 14 August. I was posting in Xmas babies as she wa...

9 replies

Hi and thank you to everyone whose replied. I'm trying to get back into the world but its hard, at the moment I have the phone off ...

partners dealing with miscarriage Lock

just wondering if there are many of you out there whose partners aren't dealing very well with a ...

3 replies

When I had my miscarriage the guy I was seeing wouldnt even see me after I lose the baby and he didnt even make sure to see if I was...

Joey0504

Fathers Day Poems... Lock

Each Fathers Day, Xmas etc I try and make something special for my DH from our little girl Rhiarn...

6 replies

Daddy please don’t cry today Wishing I was here Simply think about me And know that I am near Daddy please don’t cry today Today we...

bindy31

my beautiful sister. Lock

my sister name is Leah.on the 1 of june this year which is leah's birthday i took her for her che...

4 replies

I would contact SANDS they are really good and will help you and your sister through this. I am praying for you as this must be so ...

mellymoo82

still born babies Lock

hi, i am so sorry to hear about your loss. I can not even begin to imagine the pain you must b...

18 replies

I too have gone through this heartache! I have had 2m/c at 8wks, and lost my boodiful twins at 21wks, Riley Jack and Calin Ann-Louis...

dilemmastar

Am I doing it right? Lock

Hi everyone. On the 6th of August 2007 I lost my beautiful daughter Rori Elaine, stillborn at 36...

4 replies

Hi Emma I'm so very sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful daugther Rori. Please don't think you are doing anything wrong. Eve...

why is it so hard? Lock

my friend just lost her baby at 36 weeks. she had a severe placenta abruption. if we are here to ...

6 replies

Hi girls, Mummytocuties, I'm so sorry about your friend. Your very right in your way of thinking... if we are here to procreate th...

angel_eyes

R.I.P LEILA FAITH WEBBER. Lock

days of sadness often come and secret tears still flow, but memories keep you near me because i l...

4 replies

That was beautiful, it made me cry Sorry to hear of your loss of Leila. Happy Belated Bday to her too. ((((HUGS))))

Melann

Can you enjoy your next pregnancy Lock

Hi Everyone My husband and I have a beautiful five year old daughter (six in two months going on ...

8 replies

Hi i know how you feel. I lost 1 at 4 weeks due to an etopic pregnancy and 12 weeks pregnant just at christmas. I have just found ou...

nelhaines

Loss of a twin Lock

Hi I was wondering if any one out there has lost a twin. I had twins boys in Feb 07 at 29 weeks....

11 replies

im just lost for words why your friend would do that??im sorry for your loss,my sister just gave bith to a still born little girl na...

5cutekids

Your EDD. Lock

How did you cope on your EDD. I found that on the 2nd of August,which was my EDD,that i was quit...

1 reply

with my first i abused a bank teller, she was so ditsy and i couldnt take it. with my second i was pregnant with DS#2 and to be hone...

so angry Lock

i didnt know where to write this i just feel SO angry. I think it's so unfair that i didnt even ...

21 replies

Hi Denae, Sorry to hear of your loss. I had bleeding around 12 weeks, called the hospital and they said it was perfectly normal fo...

Melanie79

Did anyone watch All Saints Lock

Hi all, just wondering did anyone watch all saints 31/7/07. Having lost our little boy Cruz last ...

6 replies

i always watch it but that night i didnt.my sister rang me at 9.30 crying and said did you watch it i said no.she told me what happ...

Ourspunkymunkyz

Mums of angels Lock

Just thought I'd start a new post instead of using sticky!

15 replies

treylace Im hoping that each day gets a little bit easier for you Give that gorgeous girl of yours lots of hugs and kisses

BornSleeping

Tegan's Story Lock

Hello i would just like to share Tegan's story with you all. This is a story about a beautiful ...

19 replies

my sister gave birth to her daughter tiana 3 mths ago she was stillborn at 39 weeks.i dont like saying the word stillborn i dont kno...

ellie2000

Pregnant at last after mc Lock

Hi all- I'm finally pregnant, 10 months after my mc. I have so many emotions running through me,...

6 replies

I am so happy for you. I hope all goes well and you have that you have agreat pregnancy. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX Jody

athome

How I coped with miscarriage. Lock

This may sound a little "airy" but bare with me. I miscarried my second child 18 months ago at 12...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
5cutekids

2 poems i wrote after my miscarriage. Lock

Mummy and Daddy Wipe away the tears you have As i am really near I know that you get really ...

5 replies

OMG, they are just wonderful. They made me cray. Thank you for sharing them with us.

nicole22

partial molar pregnancy Lock

was wondering if anyone else has gone through this?? I already have a 17 month old boy and fell p...

8 replies

hey everyone, sorry i didnt reply sooner have been on holidays. i should have explaned what it was in my original post. when i was t...

ChristelleD

Hi all Lock

So sorry to hear of all your losses. My baby Aliyah was born 19.06.05 and died 23.12.05. She h...

5 replies

all I can say is thanks for sharing that with us ...made me cry again ...but I think this time they are good tears .......thanks aga...

linkage

About time!! Lock

Hi everyone.... Its about time we had a section like this. I'm glad they haven't been more spec...

8 replies

Its the best feeling when you feel them move! I've really noticed it more this time around than I did last time. If I'm feeling ex...

linkage

Where did Ghost Rider go...??? Lock

She is now listed as no longer being a member and all her posts are gone?? She only posted stuff...

1 reply

I was thinking the same thing today, I hope nothing on here has upset her or anything??? [Edited on 20/07/2007]

Rikii

D & C finally done. Thanx for your support Lock

Thanks to all of you who replied to my post "Lost 3rd pregnancy of Fri 13th". It really does help...

2 replies

Hey Rikki Stay in touch and let us know what the doctors say ok ... Glad your ok

My story {for the first time ever in 2 years} Lock

Post deleted by administrator.

7 replies

Post deleted by administrator.

Rikii

d & c - day or night stay procedure? Lock

It has been 11 years since I last had a D & C op, is it a day procedure or a stay overnight one n...

4 replies

Rikii, hope everything went alright. pop back to let us know how you're feeling.

Rikii

Thought having a bub would never happen Lock

I had a misscarrige at 11 wks and then a few years later had an ectopic pregancy and had to have ...

2 replies

Hi, i know how you feel. I have had 2 ectopics, but am very lucky to still have both of my tubes. I had one a few years ago and then...

Thinking of you today Linkage Lock

To a dear person who is a real lovely woman.. today a year ago She lost her angle Olie I just wa...

8 replies

Nikki, Wooo Hooo go those fire works!! lol So glad you asked and got the green light!! Here is that web page on kick counts.... ...

Seth_an_Tylers_Mum

Shelley's Story Lock

Hi, my names Shelley and i've had 2 m/c both were around the 6-8 week mark. My first one in 20...

2 replies

It makes total sense it makes me more appreciative of my boys, to think that if i hadn't found out about my blood problem i never ...

Is It a Good TIme Lock

Hey Ladies Just wanting to know ....those of you lucky woman that are now pregnant ..what let y...

11 replies

Hi Lukes mum, I dont enjoy being preggers at all!! The whole way though my pregnancy with Olie I had to keep reminding myself that...

jr''''''''''''''''smummy

Tips for a stress cadet Lock

Hi, I'm currently 22 wks and have in the last couple of days started majorly stressing. Last year...

5 replies

Thanks so much. I will keep trying to do something positive. I think I also have to stop reading stories from women who have had ter...

mshell WA

There are no words to make it all better Lock

I miscarried my first pregnancy (twins) at 11 weeks. I thought I was so close to the safe zone of...

4 replies

It is so hard for people who have never had a miscarriage to understand the pain and greiving required to survive. I had a miscarri...

first-timer

MIS CARRIED AT 13 WEEKS Lock

Hi Guys, Well what a shetfull week, I went up to the hospital on Sunday to get checked out cause...

22 replies

i think it does, it wii be 3 years in nov when i had my 2nd m/c and i probably wont remember like you im so busy with the 2 i have.