Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Loss and Sadness

Now-There-Are-Three

Is it a period or stil m/c bleeding? Lock

Here I am again.....I'm bleeding again after the bleeding from the m/c stopped. I m/c 3 weeks ago...

4 replies

Well it appears that this is my first AF after m/c. I had a pelvic ultrasound and an internal ultrasound and they showed nothing lef...

melrose22

dont lose hope- your time will come Lock

Hi there My second baby is due 9th January 07, this pregnancy has been filled with apprehension a...

2 replies

Hi there. I only just saw your post so this is a bit of a late reply. We had very similar circumstances with our son Adam and duri...

Now-There-Are-Three

Bleeding after miscarriage Lock

I have recently had my first miscarriage at 6 weeks. I have been to the Dr and he said to have an...

36 replies

Hi all, First of all, sorry for my late reply. I haven’t logged in for few days. Thanks for your messages. True. Every time I go...

Now-There-Are-Three

How long should I wait until I TTC after m/c? Lock

I had a m/c 2 weeks ago. I hear different things about how long I should wait until I start TTC a...

6 replies

I had my first m/c on Wednesday and saw my dr today - she said to wait one or two cycles and to use protection in the meantime. I fe...

mummyof7

nausea disappeared ? Im worried historys repeating Lock

After a bloated ovum back in may at 7wks. I have a horrifying feeling the same thing is happening...

5 replies

I had a clot sort of thing sitting above my placenta early on in my pregnancy but it disappeared. An ultrasound should put your min...

Pleased help, I'm scared of losing this baby too Lock

I'm currently 8 wks pregnant and when i had a scan on Tuesday (i was 7 1/2 wks pregnant at the ti...

1 reply

Good luck, I hope everything turns out OK. I kind of know how you are feeling. I lost a baby at 13 weeks and was devastated, so I ...

I think I am ready !! Lock

Hi ladies ...I havnt been in here posting in a long time !! I lost my bub at 13 weeks in May ,af...

1 reply

I understand where you're coming from in a way. We've been TTC#03 for a while now and I had a m/c a couple of weeks ago. I find ther...

Hoping for 3

D&C Monday no support - sorry long post/vent Lock

Sorry to all but no where else to vent. Found out last Friday I was pregnant only to find out Mo...

6 replies

glad to hear it all went well and your feeling good, and your DH came in with you. good luck for next time.

lsm

What does she know! Lock

I just needed to vent. I was talking to my step mother this morning and she preceeded to tell me ...

9 replies

Im very sorry for your loss lsm. I lost my son at 39 weeks on October 6. We made a small garden for him and placed his ashes in a l...

mn

How do i get thru .. Lock

I should have been 26weeks now with boy/girl twins due 7th of Feb 2008. I lost my first twin (gir...

4 replies

Thank you all so much for you support, I feel so comforted knowing I have so many people that do really care about me and know how a...

dilemmastar

Hello everyone Lock

Hi everyone It has been a long time since I have been on here, I have read a little bit, and I h...

5 replies

Em I am so sorry for your loss. No one should have to go through this pain, it isn't fair. We lost our little boy twelve weeks ago ...

Confused Lock

I am 7 weeks, this is my first pregnancy. I have been spotting for the last 3 weeks. On Tuesday...

3 replies

i would see if you can get into a dr, alot of people do bleed and all is ok but with me when i bleed i miscarriage, try and stay pos...

lsm

Not sure how to cope with the waiting. Lock

I lost my son at 39 weeks about twelve weeks ago now. I know it is different for everyone but I w...

5 replies

Thanks everyone. Since last posting my cycles have started again We have also spoken to different obstetricians and they told us tha...

Rikii

Scared but TTC again after 3rd loss Lock

My husband and I are just starting to TTC again. I had a m/c 3 months ago and feel ready physical...

2 replies

Hi There I know exactly how you are feeling. My History so far: [list]m/c 5 weeks August 06[/list] [list]m/c 5 weeks October 06[/l...

ttc how long Lock

hi i was just wondering how long it took to get pregnant after your m/c's i am finding it all rea...

4 replies

Missyc How long you wait before seeing a gyno is up to you....after my 2 m/c my gp didn't want to do any tests or give me a referra...

Sophia's mum

Low HCG Lock

Hi Im not sure that Im in the right forum, did put it in pregnancy too. Just wondering if anyon...

3 replies

I agree with Claire Sadly, at this point it is a wait and see game. I've had more failures than successes with pregnancies. It is de...

BCD847

little ray of sunshine Lock

My DD was stillborn at 39 weeks when i was pregnant with her i use to always sing the song "littl...

6 replies

Thanks for sharing your story [Edited on 06/01/2008]

bleeding during pregnancy Lock

hi girls As some of you already know, i am on my 4th pregnancy. 1st 2 were sadly m/c, 3rd result...

11 replies

Congratulations on the birth of your babies! I'm not sure if you were directing your thoughts to me or Clerky as we were both shari...

happi_allie

Healing physically following birth: Lock

Hi lady's, I gave birth 10 days ago and have not stopped bleeding. Not only am I bleeding but I ...

3 replies

Hi Allison, It sucks that after loosing a bub that we still have to deal with the "joys" of recovering from a delivery. For me, I w...

~*K*and*M's*Jelly*Belly*~

If only... Lock

"if i hadn't mc/d i would be 14 weeks and everyone would be able to know by now" does anyone else...

7 replies

Hi there, Its hard to start with not to think of your preecious baby you lost and to be honest for the first few weeks of this pregn...

Bo_peepish

International pregnancy & infant loss rememberance Lock

Hi all I recieved an email today saying that tomorrow (Monday 15th) is International pregnancy &...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
happi_allie

Induced at 4 months Lock

I am absolutely devastated. I found out yesterday my pregnancy will have to be terminated at alm...

17 replies

Hi Alison. I read your post today. I believe you responded to mine also. I have gave birth only 2 days ago to my beautiful angel ...

RoCa Mummy

Where do I go from here Lock

Hi I am supposed to be 19weeks this monday... but of course I'm not am I. We went to our morphol...

8 replies

Thank you so much to all of you wonderful ladies. I really appreciate your kind words and reading your stories (although they are s...

Beck84

Stillborn Baby, How can I Help. Lock

I had a beautiful baby boy three and a half months ago, I just love being a mum and I don't know ...

4 replies

Thanks for the replies, I have sent some flowers and a card around. Life just isn't fair sometimes is it? Bad things happen to good ...

breathing-for-my-children

losing a child Lock

hi, im not sure this is the right place to post this but my step-mum/best friend lost her child 1...

2 replies

I don't have any personal experience but my nana lost a baby well over 50 years ago - he was around 20mths. She never dealt with it....

LisaCotter

Being pregnant after 2 miscarriages....long sorry Lock

I know how it feels to let it all out, to feel what many are feeling at the moment after having a...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
treylace2

I dont know how to deal with it Lock

I hope this makes sense and I'm sorry if I ramble on a bit, I'm upset as I'm typing this but just...

4 replies

I am so sorry for all your losses. I too lost my little boy at 39 weeks and wish everyday that he was here. You made the decision th...

my loss Lock

Hi this is my first post in a while and one id'e hoped not to make i had bleeding so i went to th...

6 replies

memphis 15mths Your brother sounds like he has a great sister. one who cares. Sounds to me, like your doing everything you can for t...

I hate it I hate it I hate it Lock

Hi girls, I ran in to my dd swimming teacher yesterday, anyhow she had a little girl (9 ...

7 replies

oh i know exactly how you feel i have had 2 in a row too and my sister in law is due 1 month before i would have been due she has an...

How long does it take for periods to get back to normal after birth? Lock

I cant remember when I got my period back after having Ava. Now its three weeks after losing Hei...

2 replies

it has been 3 months since i lost my DD i bled for about 2 weeks then i got my normal period about 2 weeks later and it has been nor...

feelings Lock

hi girls, just thought ide start up a tread about how we are all feeling, no need to explain what...

244 replies

jaz mummy your not alone there. im worried also that im gonna lose this one. my first and third were M/C's at the end of the third m...

need someone to talk to Lock

hi it's been 6wks now since i had my missed m/c and i have had several problems since then and i...

4 replies

hi honey I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. i had 2 missed m/c in 2004 and still remember being in shock and v upset for a long tim...

I feel so guilty and angry Lock

Hi all, We lost our precious 2nd baby girl 7wks ago thru stillbirth and her cord was wrapped rou...

12 replies

Hi I also know how you are feeling. I lost my 3rd child a boy 2 weeks ago and he was only 7 days old. He had a rare medical conditio...

fluffy025

Whats next?? Lock

Hi all you wonderful mum's. I lost my baby on saturday at 9 weeks. 4th Preganacy. I have 3 beau...

9 replies

I am still carrying the baby they say I am miscarrying, it is still growing. I too feel lost, so can relate to that. I think that ...

drumstx

pregnant after a loss Lock

hi this is the first time that i have written and think i am in the right area! I have had a mis...

3 replies

A big congrats and just stay positive, I know first hand how hard it can be. I've had 2 Ectopics - both tubes, i had one, then i ha...

Joey0504

Poems... Lock

I was searching through the many poems I have and thought I would start this post where we can sh...

16 replies

This poem doesnt apply to being pregnant or a baby but everyone sould read this. Makes me cry Death of an Innocent I went to a par...

lsm

Does it get any easier? Lock

I have never written on one of these forums before but from reading through previous messages you...

6 replies

i have sent you a private message #

slightly scared Lock

hi all, found out yesterday on father's day that i am pregnant. we have been ttc since my 2nd m/...

3 replies

hi allison, im sure you will be fine. once you lose a baby its hard to feel secure with your next pregnancy but unless you have been...

brideofice

Just wanted to vent about ebay pregnancy tests Lock

Hi all I am not usually a vindictive person But I need to vent last Tuesday I bought pregnancy te...

2 replies

I don't know about that seller or the product you purchased, but I bought some preg tests as well as o tests on ebay once. They were...

Anyone had a baby after losing one Lock

Hi I went into early labour at 21 weeks and lost my little girl who was stillborn as a result. ...

5 replies

Hi I went into labour at 24 weeks and 3 days gestation. I gave birth to a little boy who lived for 22 hours. This was on 27th of dec...