Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Loss and Sadness

Alice C

TTC after miscarriage Lock

Hi. I'm not a new Huggies member but very new to forums. Just wondering if anybody has some advic...

5 replies

Thanks for your response. I find it comforting to know that what I'm feeling is normal. I'm so sorry for your loss and wish you all ...

bubblez04

Can you help me? Lock

My sister just found out she is pregnant. She will be 6 wks on Saturday. Last night she rang to...

12 replies

I'm really sorry. That's awful!

mrs prissy

10 th anniversary Lock

i will be the 10 th anniversary of my baby girl maddison's death & i would like to do something ...

1 reply

A suggestion is maybe you could have a rememberence ceremony with friends and family or just your immediate family. Releasing bright...

Angel_wings

Thankyou Lock

Thanks for your responses, its good to know that Im not alone out there in what Im going through ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
treylace2

My Princess was due today Lock

My darling little princess Chloe was due to enter this world today. Instead I am crying, looking...

6 replies

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. The day was hard but we got through it. I got some time to spend on my own at the cemetar...

ES3BC6

Any one had Chemical Pregnancies? Lock

Hi all, Been reading all the post on m/c. sorry for everyone's loss. Just wanted to know if an...

Bee12

Recurrent m/c's Lock

Hello everyone. Firstly let me say I am so sorry for all your losses, i have been reading your po...

5 replies

Hi All, I have just experienced my 4th m/c and my 3rd in a row. I have one child. I wanted so desperately to 'return' to being pr...

3 days til I should of been due... Lock

It feels so strange, I should have been due to have my baby on the 6th December, I should of had ...

12 replies

hey, i understand how everyone feels ... i would have been holdin my bub on the 28th of this month.. m c at 19wks.. dnt kno if its ...

Bee12

Recurrent miscarriages Lock

Hi, thankyou for your replys. i do intend to take good care of myself and try and find out what i...

treylace2

Its now a less than magical xmas Lock

Sadly I have miscarried our much wanted baby today. I just can't believe it. It was almost like...

5 replies

Firstly I want to extend my deepest sympathies.I can totally relate to you. My partner and I went to my 12 week scan on Christmas Ev...

Donna_Chloe_02

Worried sick Lock

Hi all, I had a stillborn son last year in May. I found out I was pregnant again last year in No...

5 replies

My little boy was born stillborn at 39 weeks last year in August. I am now six weeks pregnant and know exactly what you mean. I am t...

Princey11

Second pregnacy after c-section with first Lock

hey girls im sacha, i had a emergency c-section with my first and have just found out im pregnant...

1 reply

I didn't have any pains related to the scar itself. I had a 6 month break between a CS and another pregnancy. I popped out sooner th...

Now-There-Are-Three

First BFP after m/c Lock

I m/c on 24/10/07 at 6 weeks. I have just done a HPT and got a faint second line. I know any sort...

20 replies

missy c congrats on the BFP, dont worry yet, M/S doesnt normaly kick in till about 6 weeks and the cramps at this stage are very n...

breathing-for-my-children

problie in the wrong place, so sorry but... Lock

last night was christmas day and some heartless person baited my puppy dog that, dp and ds both l...

Joey0504

Merry Xmas.... Lock

Remember to keep your earth angels close and your angels even tighter.. I hope the Christmas pe...

4 replies

Ava's mummy- what a beautiful name "Heidi Rose"! believe it or not, i had Heidi on my top 10 list for girls names with my last pregn...

treylace2

A Magical Xmas Present Lock

I'm so excited. I found out yesterday that I'm pregnant. Its still early days yet (I'm 4w2d) bu...

3 replies

Yeahhhhhh! I'm so happy for you. What a great Christmas present. Your other questions have been answered, but the ham issue. There...

treylace2

Am I worrying for nothing Lock

I dont know if I'm worrying about nothing or not. DD woke up early this morning (at 4.30) and I ...

1 reply

the third test i did this time was lighter than the other 2 so i dont think that realy means much. as for the pinkish colour i had s...

HnB*sMummy

Waiting to m/c... Lock

Hi, You may have read my previous post, if not, I am currently suffered a blighted ovum and am w...

12 replies

Hey, I wonder if sometimes they stuff up and don't realize it until its too late!??? Thats scary.... Congrats again!

Now-There-Are-Three

When do I tell them we're having another baby? Lock

I have a DD 5yrs and a DS nearly 3yrs. I had a m/c in October but now I'm pregnant again (pending...

3 replies

KB, Firstly congratulations - how exciting! You have made the same decision that I think I would have made. A mc is hard enough wit...

lsm

Scattering ashes? Lock

I lost my little boy at 39 weeks almost nine weeks ago now. It has been the longest nine weeks of...

22 replies

Sorry for all of your losses. Just to let you know, friends of mine had a stillborn daughter 18yrs ago, and they have her ashes in ...

Lucia mom to 5

loss Lock

Hi moms just wanted to have a say and maybe get some tips , my niece 26 , is currently in RBWH wa...

3 replies

I'm so sorry to hear this, and agree with a previous post as when people said those things to me I felt it discounted the fact I had...

Lizzy Smithy

Dealing with loss Lock

Hi all, I recently had a scan at 13 weeks. The lady who was doing it informed me that the baby ha...

8 replies

I lost my baby at 13 weeks and the only thing I can tell you is that it wont always hurt like this ....it will always hurt but wont ...

loss how to deal with Lock

hi all i unfortunatly suffered a m/c yesterday at ten weeks and i was just wondering if anyone el...

6 replies

Hi Mahalia-anne So sorry to hear of your loss! I suffered a miscarriage at 10 weeks and had a d&c (1.5 wks ago). I am still in sh...

Rikii

Lost 3, now I feel obsessed with ttc Lock

I feel like getting pregnant is all I can think about now. We have been ttc for 2 months now,last...

2 replies

hi rikii i so know how you feel it's also been 5mnths for me since my mc and that's all i think about and it drives me nuts when peo...

Kat_Trina

Finding it extreamly hard to cope Lock

The pain is still pretty raw this only happened last week strating on Monday 13th August Our baby...

51 replies

Kat trina- Reading your original post,was like reading the same thread that i posted a few days ago. I lost my baby 9 days ago. i wa...

Ourspunkymunkyz

Life after stillbirth Lock

Hi Girls Just wanted to touch base with you all and see how you are all going.I know that there ...

5 replies

Hi ya Trace, One thing i did last Xmas was give all my family was a little candle with a poem (I'll try and dig it out for you) and...

HnB*sMummy

Afoetal Sac? Lock

Hi, I had an ultrasound yesterday just to confirm the dates of my pregnancy and my Ob advised tha...

10 replies

i also had this for my first pregnancy. blighted ovum. i was given the option to wait for miscarriage naturally or have a d&c. i ...

MaddiHunter

entered in error Lock

sorry [Edited on 30/11/2007]

periods after mc Lock

hey ladies i just wanted to ask for some advice this is my third period since my m/c and d and c ...

2 replies

hi thanks for your reply it took 8wks for my af to return after the m/c and d and c the first two were pretty normal but this one ...

aaesha

Waiting.......................... Lock

Hi everyone I had a m/c-ectopic about 4wks ago,so I am waiting for my first AF. I feel so blotte...

4 replies

Hi Rikii Thanks for the post. Everything is fine now back on track to TTC#5. Even though u go through the loss I still want one more...

Hoping for 3

After D&C TMI only read if strong stomach sorry Lock

Just wondering what your blood loss was like after your D&C. Mine was red for a few days then ha...

1 reply

Very sorry to hear of your loss. I Would go to the docs or hospital now if I were you. I have had 2 D&C done, the most recent was...

How is a D & C peformed? Lock

Hi, can anyone tell me, what exactly is done when a D & C is needed? How long is the operation? I...

26 replies

Hi sarah Sorry, i've been MIA for a few weeks. I'm so glad your bubba is hanging in there! I had bleeding with this current pregnan...

onewingedangel

Feeling low....... Lock

I should be 11 weeks pregnant today, but unfortunately I lost my little one on the weekend. I ha...

4 replies

I am so so sorry for your loss. There isn't much I can say that hasn't already been said, but I can only imagine what you must be go...

fluffy025

Should i test again or wait Lock

Hi all, just wanted to get some advice. I had a D&C at 9weeks back in Aug. I have had two perio...

4 replies

Hello CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So happy for you and wish you all the best for your pregnancy xox

mellymoo82

scared for this pregnancy Lock

hi I know Im not alone when I talk about this subject.I gave birth to my baby girl 18 th june 07 ...

26 replies

Hi Mel, I too am on the countdown for my 20 weeks Ultrasound it might help to set my mind at ease a bit.Hope you are doing ok and Im...

~*K*and*M's*Jelly*Belly*~

first period after m/c Lock

hey everyone, as some of you may know, i lost my baby at 6 weeks. i am still waiting for my perio...

10 replies

hey lol, no i didn't get af before falling preg. none of my friends are having kids so none have ever m/cd. i just wanted to see wha...

periods after m/c Lock

I had a m/c at 9 weeks about 4 months ago and ever since I have had really heavy periods and some...

4 replies

have you been to the dr yet? howd you go? i have to say that i've had 2 M/C's and ever since my 1st in 2004 my periods have been wha...

TTC after a M/C Lock

Hi girls, I thought I would put this one out there for all that are TTC or thinking about it afte...

24 replies

be brave, it will happen when you really want it to. when i had a M/C(2nd preg) at 11 weeks(blighted ovum)in feb 04, it took me ove...

Now-There-Are-Three

Is it a period or stil m/c bleeding? Lock

Here I am again.....I'm bleeding again after the bleeding from the m/c stopped. I m/c 3 weeks ago...

4 replies

Well it appears that this is my first AF after m/c. I had a pelvic ultrasound and an internal ultrasound and they showed nothing lef...

melrose22

dont lose hope- your time will come Lock

Hi there My second baby is due 9th January 07, this pregnancy has been filled with apprehension a...

2 replies

Hi there. I only just saw your post so this is a bit of a late reply. We had very similar circumstances with our son Adam and duri...