Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Loss and Sadness

1BZYMUM

what to do with ultrasounds Lock

hi i lost my bub 4 weeks ago at 10 weeks and i have the ultrasound pictures and reports you can't...

11 replies

My husband threw the ultrasound pictures away as he thought he was doing the right thing as it would be too painful for me to see th...

coops26

How soon is to soon to ttc after a m/c? Lock

Hi there, i have just had a m/c 2 days ago at 8wks it was our first so we are really gutted but u...

10 replies

i didnt give my dp a choice before we even started to ttc i said this is what our first dd will be called and left it at that the pi...

janenes

Pregnant and scared after losing our son at 22 weeks with previous pregnancy. Lock

Hi, I was wondering if there was anyone who could help me. 12 Months ago my husband and I made th...

3 replies

Hi, Congratulations on your pregnancy and very sorry to hear of your previous loss. My husband and I buried our little boy Keaghan,...

dave&mattmum

3rd miscarriage Lock

Ive just suffered my 3rd m/c (not in a row, the other 2 were in between 2 healthy children). It a...

14 replies

Hi Ladies There is hope. In 11yrs I have had 5 m/c and 5 healthy daughters. Deep down I have nevver really got over mine. But my gir...

ChristineQld

When did you ttc again after a loss, blighted ovum? Lock

I have to have a d and c due to a blighted ovum. My last scan showed nothing there. So i was wond...

8 replies

Hi, I had a MC at 8 weeks between our 1st and 2nd (not sure if it was a blighted ovum or for other reasons). My ob told me to wait...

worried Lock

hi all i was wondering does anyone else check everytime they go to the toilet after a m/c and bei...

3 replies

Hi girls I checked almost the whole pregnancy I mc at 7wks and fell pregnant straight away with DS and hemorrhaged at 10wks with him...

Alice C

af after m/c Lock

Can I just ask anyone who has had a m/c about their af's afterwards? I had one in Dec. My af is c...

2 replies

Thanks a lot - I'm hoping it doesn't take too long! I miss being pregnant not the tiredness/sickness though!!). All the best with yo...

littlone

pregnacy after miscarage Lock

hi everyone, l am bue in october with my second preganacy. l am from the north shore in auckland....

1 reply

hi littlone, i know exactly how you feel. i miscarried twins at 10wks in october last year (my first pregnancy). i'm now 10wks preg...

ChristineQld

blighted ovum Lock

Hi my name is christine i dont know if this is the right place to post but at the moment i dont k...

6 replies

Hi I haven't commented before in this thread but my thoughts are with you. I myself had a blighted ovum in Dec - I know only too wel...

ES3BC6

my friends are all giving birth and i keep miscarrying Lock

Hi all, i don't really need any advice...just wanted to talk to someone who understands. My fr...

4 replies

I'm really sorry for you loss and thank you for your response. i agree that people just don't understand. I had one friend who has...

not again Lock

hi girls well as you all know i had a missed m/c in late july last year and d and c in aug and fo...

7 replies

oh wow thats good to know then no need to stress and worry the bub

mummyof7

stillborn rage & anger Lock

im sorry, but im really p'd off. When i read about everyones stillborn babys & there are heaps ou...

9 replies

my friends made the donation for me, but if you ring westmead hospital(sydney) womens clinic on 0298456508 and ask for professor Bri...

bindy31

. Lock

. [Edited on 06/03/2008]

New no replies Be the first to reply »
KSB2D0

Test Results Came Back Lock

Hi all I had a visit to the doctor today to get some test results back, and as most of you know...

Alice C

'Phantom' pregnancy symptoms Lock

Just a little question. I had a miscarriage in dec 07 and we have started trying for another. Las...

4 replies

hi there i suffered a complete m/c in nov 26 (didnt need a d&C) and im now 8 weeks pregnant my doctor informed me that your body is ...

i dont know what to say Lock

My friend has had 2 m/c in the last year and is now 2months pregnant. i only found this out the o...

3 replies

I lost my baby at 11 weeks in November 2007. Lots of support and one comment made me feel alot better "God decided that it was not t...

Angel_wings

life after stillbirth Lock

is this normal? I had a stillborn bub less than 3 months ago. I can cry nearly every day, over st...

3 replies

First of all I am very sorry for the loss of your wee angel Leah..It is so hard to lose a wee baby, and evn harder I feel when you d...

3_little_monkeys

We're you told to wait? Lock

I lost my baby last week at 11 weeks 2 days (the baby actually died at 9 weeks 5 days) and was to...

8 replies

I had a d&c in Oct 07 and was told it was 'best' to wait for 1 x af before trying again. We had s3x once and I fell again before I h...

LenaB

Lost my Brother Lock

I've just found out that I'm pregnant with our second child and told my family tuesday. My brothe...

17 replies

Hi Lena, my cousin died when i was 10 and he also had the same name as our friend. We thought long and hard about what we would ca...

3_little_monkeys

We have an angel now... Lock

I've had a user name change. Some might know me as '2 little angels'. I changed my name as my pre...

1 reply

Hello Helen, My heart goes out to you and your family and I hope in times it gets easier and your heart will mend.......... I too ha...

chantelle-and-owen*s_mummy

coincedence or just plain fate Lock

earlier this year, i lost a dear friend. he was my rock when my partner was not. he died from an ...

6 replies

Hello to all, abit new to posting forums but however I have something to share aswell. I have had a son now 3 years old, a girl 5mt...

sarah&andrew

Irregular AF since M/C Lock

This is my first time post in this forum. I lost a baby at 8weeks on October 3rd. I feel preg imm...

The_Sage_Mother

Teen lost baby Lock

Hi everyone, My friends and i where very excited as i already have a daughter and i'm 27wks pregn...

2 replies

OKay thanx, Yeah i just really dont know what to say to her because we started talking again because she was pregnant and we had all...

Hot Mama   LOL

lost our loved one Lock

Hi everyone, Last night we went to the doctors for an ultrasound because I'd been having quite s...

5 replies

I had 2 weeks off of work after we lost our little girl. I was dreading going back to work. I cried alot on the first day while I ...

rrmh+1

Terrified of Stillbirth Lock

Hi - I'm not here because I have lost my baby. But needed some advise from people who have had e...

Angel_wings

cant wait for a baby Lock

Were trying for a baby after losing our daughter who was stillborn in Nov 07. I wish I was pregna...

5 replies

Here's a massive wind of baby dust for you!!! I hope you fall pregnant again soon!

elb82008

10 weeks Lock

Hi to every one, since I was 21 I have had 4 m/c which was very heart breaking. I was still at sc...

think i have a bfp Lock

hi i did a hpt yesterday and it came up positive i suffered a iscarrige 26/11/07 i was wondering ...

9 replies

it is official i can see a lil bub with a strong heartbeat yay the only down side is 6 more weeks til im in the safer zone

ZacknEvan

Heartbreaking decision Lock

Hi all, I'm 12 weeks pregnant with #2, and found out on Thurs that bub has a blocked bladder, and...

11 replies

hey zacksmum, i got a call from the doctor about an hour ago and every thing is fine, thank god. i just have to have the anti-d need...

MuMmYtOliaMaNdTaYlOr!

m/c pregnant 5weeks later????? Lock

hi how is everyone?, i was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as me,i had a m/c on the ...

13 replies

Hope all goes well tomorrow!!!!

mummytummy

Hardest Decision of our lives.... Lock

Hi to anyone reading this... I am 21 weeks pregnant and found out 2 days ago that our tiny unborn...

53 replies

Hi, My heart goes out to you during this time. I can identify completely as I had to make this dreadful decision nearly one year now...

Loss of one twin in early pregnancy Lock

3am Thursday morning, I woke up covered in blood. I woke DH and walked out to the toilet, and as...

3 replies

Hi I know how you feel. I have just lost one of my twins recently. I am still carrying the other one safely but I fear in my next ...

Ellie2008

Miscarried and Scared Lock

Hi Ladies I have just miscarried and am so sad, I now have feeling of...what did I do wrong, is s...

8 replies

hi wow i cant believe how many of us there are,you all sound so brave, i fond i was m/c yesterday when i started bleeding and my pre...

angel_eyes

Pregnancy after a stillborn Lock

hey everyone, my names sarah and im 18 years old, i had a little girl on the 14th april 2006 and...

7 replies

Hi Sarah, I have a beautiful son called Bailey who is 5. My second son Riley was stillborn he was born in July 05 at 36weeks. I too...

Angel_wings

my heart aches for my angel Lock

My beautiful baby girl Leah was born on the 25/11/07 stillborn passing away in utero at 28 weeks....

10 replies

jamie, im deeply sorry to hear the loss of your beautiful little leah, i know that sorry just wont cut it and nothing that anyone s...

threelittlemen&moo

How do you know?? Lock

I had some bleeding on Friday and had a scan and baby is fine I will be 11 weeks this Saturday. O...

4 replies

I am off to the doctors today to have bloods taken, I am going to ask him for my HCG levels to be done so I know the level is right,...

HuggaSA

coping after losing your baby.. Lock

I just got out of hospital from losing my baby. I was suppose to be 16 weeks yesturday. Ultrasoun...

33 replies

I understand your pain when you lose a baby and I lose a baby when I was 6 weeks pregnant and it was the most awful pain that I ever...

JRL04

Need some advice for Another!!! Lock

Hi, Just after some advice... A guy at my work told me last week his wife was in hospital with ...

5 replies

thank you soo much for everyones advice I found out today that he will be off work until next week Im sending a nice sympathy card...

ES3BC6

Has anyone used progesterone treatment for recurrent miscarriages Lock

Hi all, I've been reading stuff on the internet about how using progesterone from oveulation unti...

6 replies

Thanks. Yes I am prepared that i may be refused the tests or treatments at this stage and will then look for a doctor that will. M...

Joey0504

Spunkymunkyz Lock

Hi Brae, My thoughts are with you as you get through today. Have you got anything special plan...

1 reply

My Dear Joey You are such a sweetie. Thanks for remembering our precious boy.I worked night shift last night so I am highly strung ...