Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Loss and Sadness

1BZYMUM

3 days until should have been due Lock

on tuesday the 6th of may i should have been due with the bub i first miscarried i should be 25 w...

2 replies

Hi 1BZYMUM, I hooe today is going well for you. I was due to have my first baby on 4 May, but lost it 31 Oct 07 - I was really sca...

1morebubontheway

Whats wrong with me? Is this normal? Lock

Ok to begin with I lost my baby exactly a week ago at 12.5 weeks, had a D&C the next day. Came ou...

4 replies

I am so sorry for your loss and its normal to feel that way and I went though that when I was lose my firt baby and it was hard and ...

Littleprincess2

Possible Miscarriage Symptoms, can anyone confirm? Lock

Hi There Ive just been confirmed that Im 4 weeks pregnant. A few days ago I was experiencing m/s...

3 replies

When I had a miscarriage I had really bad pains in my stomach and I felt I crap and than I got bleeding and it was really heavy and ...

angelkisses08

Scared about having another baby boy.. Lock

Hi everyone. I feel really silly tonight writing to you about something so silly and I honestly ...

4 replies

Thanks to everyone who has sent me replies to my worrying post. It has been 2 days now and I think it's starting to settle in that I...

hgirs

Today.... Lock

Today we said goodbye to our sweet little angel Cooper. He was very unexpectedly born last Tuesda...

5 replies

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your precious angel Take care of yourself, we are always here to listen

KatKatKat

Pregnancy after misscarriage Lock

hi all i had a miscarriage at 4 weeks pregnant.. i unfortuantely found out i was preg, then two d...

36 replies

Hi KatKatKat - Congratulations!! Women's intuition eh?? As Mel said, we'll be here to support you if you need a chat. I think your...

Mummy_of_2.5

d & c Lock

can anyone tell me what to expect after im a bit scared and just want to be aware of everything p...

2 replies

Hi Miss Hollys Mum Just Lynda2 from HO HO thread.It looks like I may have to go for a d&c.Hoping that the GP got the dates wrong.Al...

emilieann

9 Years and I still cry Lock

After browsing this forum I thought that I might share my story. My son was born 9 years ago tomo...

4 replies

We are going through our week from hell this week as wednesday was maddison's 10th Birthday then this wednesday it will be 10ys sinc...

*Princess Ladybug*

m/c question Lock

should i ring my dr i m/c about 2 weeks ago and had an ultrasound last friday and they said tha...

2 replies

Hi Simone, I have had 2 miscarriages and didn't have to have a D&C for either of them, my body performed the process on its own, muc...

Angel_wings

anyone interested in chatting Lock

Subject : anyone interested in chatting I lost a baby girl in Nov 07 and hubby and I are ttc ag...

14 replies

Hi angel wings. We lost our 1st daughter, Emma-Rose, on 4th feb 06. Was the worst day of my life. She was fullterm and died during e...

1morebubontheway

I lost my baby Lock

Hello all, Firstly my sympathy's to all of you that have suffered losses.. Well yesterday at 12 &...

9 replies

It is just so amazing & heartbreaking hearing so many stories of loss.. But inspiring to hear how you all come through it stronger &...

mrs prissy

Happy Birthday Lock

Happy 10th birthday Maddison we miss you everyday

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Mummy_of_2.5

d & c Lock

tomora im havin a d & c and im just wondering wat to expect i posted this in the right section bu...

29 replies

Id ring your local womens clinic and see how soon they could get you in. I was told being a public patient that i was going to have ...

happymumofboys

m/c and pains Lock

hi i had a m/c in Feb at about 4 weeks. this is my second m/c (but do have a gorgeous son), the d...

1 reply

I have had 2 miscarriages and there was really no pain associated with either of mine. I didn't have to have a d&c for either of the...

*Fruchoc*

RIP Sweet Little Charlotte Olive Lock

I know that this is probably not really the right section, but I wasn't sure where to put it. My ...

9 replies

Thank you all so much for your kind words and suggestions on the baby blanket. I thought it better in the end to ask her if she woul...

Lizzy Smithy

Another slap in the face Lock

Hi to all, Where to start? Well, I have just had a miscarriage (got out of hospital this morning)...

5 replies

Liz, I have been away for a while taking a breather and just been busy with work but logged in for the first time today since. And...

Alice C

I just can't seem to move on... Lock

Hi Ladies, I want to preface this by saying I'm so sorry for all your losses. Coming into this ...

6 replies

I've been drawn to your post a lot over the past couple of weeks, I just wrote my essay (I'm not kidding - it goes forever but it wa...

kls3

Hormone imbalance after miscarriage? Lock

I had an early miscarriage at 5 1/2 weeks last Dec 07. Since then we have been TTC and have had n...

2 replies

Hi Christine, Thanks for your reply - it is always reassuring to hear that others have had similar experiences. I have a few friends...

Princess_Jess

BYE BYE Baby-----> I am I bad for not being a BLUBBERING Mess Lock

I had a misscarriage yesterday afternoon at 4pm I was upset and scared at the timw cause there wa...

5 replies

i am feeling the same as u i had a m/c last wed woke up in pain with heavy bleeding, i had a scan on friday to reveal baby was still...

ola_mama

Pregnancy after a blighted ovum??? Lock

I recently found out at my 12 week scan that there was no foetal pole, just an empty sac which me...

16 replies

Hi lieze I am so pleased that you were finnaly able to get some information and pain relief. you will start to not cry every day bu...

Mummy_of_2.5

miscarriage Lock

i woke up this morning in terrible pain and i was bleeding the doc confirmed the miscarriage i wi...

1 reply

hi there i replied in general but thought id pop in here too, im not sure how often i had to change pad as i had a complete m/c (no ...

*Princess Ladybug*

m/c confusion Lock

I started spotting last week and then two days later it got heavier and alot of little clots i sp...

2 replies

Hi I had the same thing darl but mine wasnt as slow as yours, I miscarried at 4pm yesterday afternoon and with in two hours i was in...

coops26

any 1st time mums out there that have m/c? Lock

hi there i was just wondering if there are any 1st time mums to be that have m/c? did you buy any...

14 replies

I agree with idslovev, these posts mean alot to me as well! Thank you for you kind word every one who has given them. idslovev i...

BS660D

Premature Labour Lock

At 22weeks and 6 days I started getting some pain. I thought it might just be Braxton Hicks. i ra...

6 replies

Thanks to everyone who have sent messages. This has been a really great place to come and just express my thoughts and feelings abou...

Jayden03-Dylan09

broken preg promises Lock

jesse here no worries if no replies just need to get feeling out there me and partner have b...

4 replies

Hi Jesse, Just wondering how things are going for you.

mum2 ck

not ov after stillborn Lock

hi just wondering if anyone has expereinced a similar situation.........we gave birth to DS (stil...

3 replies

This post has been moved from another forum.

HeyYou

Blood Clotting Disorders Lock

Just found this section and decided to share. I lost two pg's in 2005. One at 15wks and the next...

4 replies

HUGS Jade - labour is fine. Just set up an idea of what you want but then be prepared to be flexible! I would LOVE more children bu...

blondee

miscarried Lock

hey im a 20 year old nearly 21.Ive got a 18 month beautiful daughter and ive had 2 complete m/c b...

3 replies

Hi everyone, I also had a blighted ovum in December 07. My Mum said to me that it wasn't a "real baby".It was really hurtful. We are...

flick82

Scar from a D&C Lock

Last year i miscarried at 15wks and had to have a D&C. Everything seemed fine after,(was checked ...

1 reply

Hi I'm a bit bored and have been cruising the pages. I haven't miscarried but I did have a cs with my first. I am pregnant with my s...

coops26

When should i expect a/f after m/c? Lock

i was just wondering when i should expect a/f after a m/c? i had m/c nearly 4 weeks ago in two da...

8 replies

wow thats quite interesting i would have thought your body would be least fertile after m/c. it wont worry me either way if i get a/...

need info on if what i'm experiencing is ok after m/c Lock

Hi i'm trying to get seom info on what i should be expecting to experience after a miscarriage th...

3 replies

So sorry for your loss... I had a blighted ovum in Dec and didn't have a d & c. I was a little worried also but and went back two w...

Jessem

My christmas angel Lock

Hi all. My baby was due on may the 13, but after a seriously hard pregnancy I gave birth to james...

2 replies

HUGS Sorry for your loss. I gave birth in Nov 05 to a beautiful boy at 18wks gestation. He was amazingly like his daddy in looks. ...

yay Lock

i have made it past the magical 12 week mark now i can tell friends (most of my family knows) im ...

1 reply

Congratulations!! My magic mark is viability (well actually birth of baby) but every milestone is encouraging. I remember the feeli...

Alice C

TTC after loss... harder than I expected! Lock

Hi Ladies, Just need to have a vent - I don't mind if no one replies but if you've had similar e...

4 replies

HUGS It never leaves you but it does get less intense. After two 2nd tri losses in 05 I had my lovely lil man in Dec 06. Although ...

~*~M+H~*~

BFP after m/c Lock

Hi All!! I had a m/c in Jan and yesterday I got my BFP!! I am excited,but feeling scared especial...

9 replies

Hi Em no just hearing someone say that there is a chance for it to go through is comfort I want this so bad now that I am pregnant B...

3_little_monkeys

/ Lock

/ [Edited on 14/03/2008]

3 replies

I had a m/c dec 07 and so I know how it feels. There is no ryhme (sp?) or reason behind this. My heart goes out to you...

RobinS

Early Miscarriage Lock

Hi guys, I had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago, five days after I found out I was pregnant for the seco...

11 replies

I too have had 4 miscarriages, have one DS who is 2 years old and am currently 13 weeks pregnant! With all 6 of my pregnancies I kn...

3_little_monkeys

Statistics of m/c? Lock

When I m/c I was given the staistic of 2:10 or 1:9 of ALL pregnancies end in m/c. I was then told...

4 replies

I had a "suspected missed miscarriage" in November last year. That was the terminology given by my obstetrician as I had many early ...

I am suprised !! Lock

If there was such service, i will admit it may have benefited me. i lost at 8 weeks, and if i had...

68 replies

Posted by: liveinthesticks Hi Ladies, Feeling numb at the moment. Lost my bubby at home in the early hours of Tuesday morning, took ...

JBE7B9_598785

Secondary Infertility Lock

Hi. I am a mother of a 2 1/2 year old daughter, who was conceived naturally, and I love her dearl...

1 reply

Hi, i am experiencing similar to you. i have dd 2 years and have been trying for 6 months for number 2. I have had 3 miscarriages. A...