Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Loss and Sadness

inspiration Lock

i am new to huggies and stumbled across this forum, and i read some of the stories here and my he...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Shelley1978

Sooooo Nervous! Lock

I've just found out that i'm pregnant (about 6 weeks) anyway had a miscarriage over a year ago an...

3 replies

I agree that its normal to be feeling this way. I had a m/c in march this year at 12wks and then some how manged to fall again strai...

Rikii

2nd pink line appeared!!! Lock

My husband and I have a beautiful 2 yr old son but have also suffered the loss of 3 pregnancies (...

1 reply

Congratualations Rikii you must be so happy! All the best for the next 9months. Shannon

purplepossum

D&C question Lock

Hi there, I was unfortunate to have had a D&C 2 weeks ago after finding out at 13 weeks, that my ...

5 replies

Yep, it amazes me how different we all are. The bleeding eventually stopped but mind you it took just over 2 weeks. Even now I'm sti...

hgirs

How long to wait??? Lock

Hi, We sadly lost our beautiful son 3 weeks ago tomorrow, he was born too soon at 23&1/2weeks. A...

9 replies

Thanks to everyone for their kindness, we are doing OK, things are starting to feel slightly normal again. My body is playing tricks...

lsm

Ten weeks to go and terrifed. Lock

I lost my little boy at 39 weeks last August. It was the hardest thing we have ever had to go thr...

2 replies

lsm Like you I lost my second born son at 39 weeks 2 years ago.We never recieved an answer despite having a barrage of tests, and t...

bindy31

Elevit Lock

My sister had her DD last year at 39 weeks but was born sleeping on june 3rd. When she falls agai...

2 replies

Thankyou i hope she will be fine she is not pregnant but is tring,

Bella''s*2*Cuties!

Miscarriages Lock

i guess it would be judging by this info here

4 replies

Thanks all! Yeah my girlfriend in the past i think has had 3. Only a few weeks ago she told me she was 12 weeks pregnant and keeping...

AKLRosie

Pregnancy after miscarriage Lock

Well 2008 has been pretty much of a roller coaster of feelings and emotions so far. After having ...

2 replies

Hi there, Just wanted to say congratulations and hope all goes well!! I had a mc on 01 November 06', at 5 weeks, and then found ou...

mummato4

Ectopic pregnancy Lock

Hi, I was just wondering how many people out there have suffered an ectopic pregnancy and how you...

20 replies

Hi Rikki, Thank you so much for your reply. I am so happy to hear successful pregnancies after an ectopic. It helps us woman who ha...

igot2girls

mc question Lock

Yes, it is normal. It can be a combination of reasons you feel so tired - hormonal, blood loss, l...

2 replies

Hi there, Just to let you know your post has been moved. We are trying to keep the more sensitive topics in the most appropriate f...

bindy31

I cant beleive its been 1 year already. Lock

I cant beleive its been a year.My sister gave birth to Tiana who was born sleeping at 39 weeks an...

1 reply

Wow I remember when you first posted and shared your sister's story with us.What a beautiful way to celebrate Tiana's B'day. Im sure...

igot2girls

Our news.. Lock

I know what you are going through, I also had a miscarriage a few weeks ago. I would have been du...

15 replies

I'm so sorry for your loss. I would've been due on 5th July so sadly know how hard it is to go through. My thoughts are with you a...

JZ44AA

i need to replace.. Lock

found out i was 8 weeks pregnant which was a big suprise to both me and my husband, already have ...

1 reply

No you are not being selfish. I can totally understand your desire for another baby. You both need to want another baby as resentmen...

*just~perfect*

Miscarage and bleeding Lock

i dint know where to put this thred so here will do... I hear it is possible for people not to e...

4 replies

Hi there, I had a miscarraige two weeks ago and the bleeding was definately different. I didn't have bad pains, just mild cramps-the...

shell_lee85

miscarriage Lock

hi i dont think its incesitive at all. i had a miscarriage in jan 08 at 14 weeks. it was the hard...

mumto2rascals

Miscarriage Lock

Hi I found out on sat that i was going to miscarriage at some stage. I was having light bleeding ...

6 replies

Thanks everyone for your advice. Had a scan yesterday to see if the miscariage was complete and it was so that is finally some good ...

OmsSmyLiLman

have you had a miscarriage... Lock

im sorry in advance if this post will upset u.. i was just reading about miscarriages and i cant ...

18 replies

I had a miscarriage before I had my daughter but I didnt do anything when I lost my first baby but I have never forgotten about it e...

mylittlewonton

empty gestation sac Lock

hi there, at about 6 weeks pregnant i had a little brown spotting. i went to the doctor right awa...

5 replies

i had an ultrasound and they told me there was no heart beat so changed my date to 7 weeks instead of 8 and then when i went back th...

free_babe5

need some advice. Lock

hi my name is Cathy im 24. i have three beautiful children and are currently ttc. In jan i fell p...

3 replies

Hi Catherine. Maybe you had a Blighted Ovum. I was 8 weeks and measured 5 weeks, because the sac was there and no baby, and the preg...

Laylah

medical termination Lock

Just wondering if anyone else has had to make this decision? I have had two complicated caesars ...

3 replies

Tomorrow is 2 weeks since my medical termination. Our decision too was one of the hardest and most emotional I have ever had to do. ...

motherduck2

did a CYST cause my miscarriage??? Lock

i have had my second m/c at 6 weeks. one month before i fell pregnant i had a colonoscopy for hae...

Macey-Mae

"Health" care Lock

oh you poor thing, i hope and pray that you recover form all this eventually. i lost my second ba...

4 replies

Hello Ladies, Firstly my deepest sympathy on your loss & the experience you all had to go through in one of the toughest & saddest m...

2littlemonsters

How do they know if u need a D&C Lock

I was just wondering how the doc's know whether u need a D&C and do u need it straight away after...

6 replies

Hi there, I miscarried just under two weeks ago and it took 1.5 weeks from when i started spotting to when i finished bleeding. I f...

motherduck2

second miscarriage Lock

Hi all- i have just had my second m/c @ 6 weeks and no need for a D&C. My first m/c happened in F...

KSB2D0

Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Such A Devastating Defect Lock

I was just wondering if anyone had had a baby or pregnancy where CDH has been diagnosed? This is ...

3 replies

I feel your heartbreak and pain. Our son was also diagnosed with a Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. This is our story. We went to o...

Shazz3

Anyone please help, anyone with ivf and had ectopic? Or either? Lock

Hello. I have been doing ivf for nearly two and half years now, and for the first time over a m...

Kat + 3 Kittens

Falling pregnant after m/c? Lock

Wrong section I know but I just wanted a few quick answers (sorry mods) A friend of mine unfortu...

23 replies

Hi Alica, I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. After 6 years of trying I finally fell pregnant in August last year. But in O...

Blue Eyed Angels

Pain on top of pain Lock

I need some advice on how to get my head straight! I am 32 weeks pregnant and had a fall onto th...

2 replies

hi christine, i believe we never get over the loss of losing a child i lost a baby at 22 weeks 4 years ago then found out i was preg...

breejordy

from surviving loss to motherhood Lock

I lost a baby at 22 weeks only he was born live and lived for 40mins it was the hardest day of my...

jods74

Two Years on Sat since we lost Henry Lock

Hi everyone. It dawned on me today that it will soon be the 2yr anniversary of when we lost Henry...

2 replies

Jods, - I could have written your post myself. It is coming up to three years since Adam was born and I still think of him all the t...

1morebubontheway

When should your AF come back after M/C & D&C???? Lock

Hello to all, Just a quick question, I had a M/C & D & C 5 weeks ago & still haven't gott...

6 replies

I had a m/c and D&c in March. My period took 30 days to come back from the start of m/c. My normal cycle is 28 days. Hopefully there...

Closed

Ok, need help to sort my head out about something! Lock

Back in 2004 I suffered a devastating loss of twin boys in my second trimester. To me, even thoug...

5 replies

Hi! I have been thinking the same thing lately! In my situation- i had a m/c at 10 weeks in 04 (just the one i think, not sure what...

Happy day gone soooooo BAD Lock

Baby Riley passed away this evening despite all efforts to save him. Thank you everyone for your...

49 replies

i cannot possibly imagine what you all are going thru right now but please accept my deepest sympathy and love, and my thoughts pray...

First time mumma

Dear Loss Lock

Well I have some bad news to tell. I found out today that a family friend has passed away. She wa...

4 replies

Sorry to hear of everyones losses. Sometimes the difficult times seem too hard to get through, don't they? My sister only just finis...

Purple Mummy

Missed abortion .. :-( How do i go on? Lock

Hi Everyone my name is Shantel and i am 21. Im also a proud mum to a beautiful 22month old daught...

10 replies

I lost my 2nd baby last night. I was bleeding since Wednesday night and Thursday started clotting,i had no pains or cramps so though...

Kad79

1 year already... Lock

18.06.80-12.05.07 One year since you lost your battle to Peritoneal Mesothelioma Deep are the m...

5 replies

Hi Kad79 One year used to be such a long time didn't it. now it only seems like yesterday, I am thinking of you. I don't know if you...

1morebubontheway

Those moments!!! Lock

Hi, I just wanted to start a post in support of all us women that have suffered the tragic loss...

2 replies

I know exactly what those moments are... I lost a baby - "Bob" at 12 weeks last September and after 2 days of sitting at the hospita...

jadles2

How soon after miscarriage Lock

Hi, I have 2 healthy kids but miscarried 2 weeks ago at 5 weeks and didnt need a d&c we would lik...

3 replies

sorry i forgot to mention that as for your friend that had the ectopic pregnancy everybody's body is different it may happen to you ...

Is it OK to want to slap a friend who is newly pregnant who wants to share every detail with you???? Lock

Hi ladies, I had a m/c in late Feb, and was "dealing" with this as best I could (won't even star...

6 replies

I know how you feel some people just don't think. I had a m/c with my first pregnancy about 3 yrs ago about 2 mths later it was my ...