Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Loss and Sadness

1morebubontheway

Miscarriage, now chemical pregnancy.. What's wrong with me??????????? Lock

Well I am feeling very emotionally drained right now, don't know how to feel or what to think abo...

3 replies

Hey Mandy, Thanks for your reply & I'm sorry to hear of your losses.. But it sounds like we are very much the same & have alot in co...

Pregnancy after ectopic Lock

Hi I had an ectopic and have successfully gone on to have 2 successful pregnanies which included ...

8 replies

Hey, I havent had a ectopic pregnancy but I have had 3 miscarriages in 2 yrs. The reason I am writing is 1, to congratulate all th...

In case anyone was wondering !! Lock

I had my scan and they diddnt find a heart beat ! ! I am so angry I am about to rip the next poo...

84 replies

Oh sweet pea, it happens to the best of them. It may be hard to hear but your little bubs isn't ready to meet you yet. They will com...

JW6873

Off to hospital I go tonight for ER curett Lock

I am about to head back into ER..... I had an ultrasound today and it showed that I still have WA...

1 reply

hope everything went ok.

poem Lock

I never got to touch your hands Or kiss your perfect face Before I got a chance to meet you You w...

New no replies Be the first to reply »

birth after miscarriage Lock

i gave birth to my beautiful daughter 10 weeks ago after having 2 miscarriages. lately i've been ...

3 replies

I am definately in the same position. I miscarried my beautiful angel boy at 15 weeks in dec '06' and fell pregnant with Sam (2 week...

Jennygirl

Medical termination Lock

Just wondering... has anyone else had a medical termination where they had medication (Cyotec) in...

2 replies

Thanks for that. I just rang the gyno unit at the hospital and they've said no follow up necessary unless I'm still bleeding in one ...

**Duffy**

Does it get easier??? Lock

I know this is probably a very silly question however does it get easier?? Since I lost my little...

12 replies

hi everyone I have had many miscarrages over 16 yrs of trying to fall pregnant. I also had 2 eptopics. as time went on each positiv...

go_cara84

please give me hope Lock

i am so heartbroken as i write this...after a perfect problem free pregnancy, i awoke last sunday...

7 replies

I am deeply sorry for your loss.we lost our DD at 39 weeks on the 3.6.07 and just like your baby her heart stopped.i had all the tes...

book on loss Lock

three seasons by jane hansen

Mum2JackBeth&Scott

HELP Where to from here Lock

I just lost my 2nd baby since November and feeling dead inside and out. Last time I created a box...

3 replies

Thanks for your responses. Hopefully life will get easier soon.

Marie*

Period after miscarriage Lock

Hi all, I had a miscarriage in the early stages of a pregnancy (at 7 weeks)and at the time the d...

6 replies

thankyou little teapot, My doctors appointment is tomorrow and I've been worrying about the whole getting pregnant straight away th...

hgirs

What would you do? Lock

Hi I know I am probably jumping the gun a little since I am not pregnant again just yet, BUT, I h...

5 replies

Thank you Octmum, I am sorry you had to travel this horrible journey as well, but you have given me great piece of mind. I think I h...

another poem Lock

Hi all, I have come up with another poem about my recent miscarriage. I am not 100% happy with i...

1 reply

oh dear, I should have waited until after I'd been to the shops to read your amazing poem.. we've all had colds and I've run out of ...

another poem Lock

Hi all, I have come up with another poem about my recent miscarriage. I am not 100% happy with i...

MalinsMum

Medical temination - feeling isolated Lock

Hi, Due to serious complications with our babies health we had to have a medical termination at 2...

10 replies

Hi MalinsMum, I'm very sorry for your loss. I too had to make the decision to terminate my pregnancy at 24 weeks due to medical reas...

KellyF82

Nephew with Cancer Lock

Hi there I am currently 26 and 15 weeks pregnant and have to cope with the fact that i will be l...

11 replies

Kelly, I am so sorry for your families loss. my prayers and thoughts are with your family at this very hard time. RIP little man

taylasmumjo

how do i help? Lock

hi all, my sister has lost her fist baby overnight and now im at a loss as to wat to say. I have...

2 replies

when i was losing my brother people didnt ring me because they didnt know what to say (is what they told me) and i hated that becaus...

Found out today my baby has died Lock

Today i went for my 12 week scan, im 13 weeks but they couldn't find my babys heart beat. It had ...

12 replies

Sorry to hear about your loss.My thoughts are with you at this sad time.

Alice C

Tell me its normal.... Lock

Ok those ladies who've had a mc before tell me its completely normal to be scared and nervous and...

6 replies

Hi Alice, I had another miscarriage. I hope everything goes ok with your pregnancy. I'm feeling like it is never gonna happen for me...

Jennygirl

Spotting during pregnancy Lock

Just wanted to share my experience in case anyone is going through something similar... In March ...

1 reply

I am so sorry to hear what you have gone through. Its hard and I guess no matter what anyone says you will always be on guard the mo...

devestated Lock

hi all, sadly, there will be an extra star in the sky tonight, as we lost our second blessing to...

40 replies

Hi all, I just wanted to say thank you so much for all of your kind words and wishes. Although I am yet to deal with this event fu...

Mercy for Women - Heidelberg Lock

Hi all, Just thought I would give you all some feedback on my recent miscarriage experience with...

7 replies

Hi all, Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry if my statement about being brought back through the birthing suites was taken the ...

kate2008

Goodbye Our Little Princess We Will Always Remember You ! Lock

I have replied to your PM.

2 replies

Hey everyone Well this is going to be our hardest post ever that we have ever had to do however after the past few weeks me and my...

Amy+2pixies

how can i help her? Lock

on australia day this year, a friend of mine went into preterm labor. she had been so excited les...

4 replies

Hey, Iam sorry about your friends loss. To tell you the honest truth there really isnt anything you can do but be with her and her ...

Should i tell? Lock

hi everyone i had a m/c in march and just found i am preganant again which we are really ecstatic...

4 replies

CONGRATS! I would (and will) see the doc before telling anyone,, not because of miscarriage or anything like that, just to confirm i...

mel1979

2 c-section onto the third need advice Lock

Hi to everyone had Brianna 22 april 2005 had Samantha 3 november 2007 both by c-section not by ch...

1 reply

Hi, Im also about to have my 3rd c/s 5 years after the 2nd both mine were emergencies but have now been told i have no choice but t...

storytime

child loss support groups - help please Lock

I am hoping that someone may be able to help me. My friend has just lost her beautiful little gir...

3 replies

I'm so sorry and my heart goes our to your friend. I was also going to suggest SANDS. Its a forum I have visited many a time over th...

mngbiz

I think i have miscarred but my husband does not want any more kids! Lock

I only found out i was pregnand and am thrilled about ut until i has a routine scan to determine ...

3 replies

i kinda know how you feel, but i had an abortion because my partner told me that he'd leave me and i didnt think i could bring up ou...

Sharoo

My friend lost her partner. Lock

My friends boyfriend suddenly passed away a week ago. He was 25 and they have a 2 year old daught...

2 replies

give her an olive tree to plant, the one i got for my brother is lovely and reminds me of him whenever i look at it.

hgirs

Anyone had Preterm birth from Acute Chorioamnionitis? Lock

Hi all We lost our little man Cooper at 23+5 weeks on the 22nd April. Yesterday we got our tests ...

1 reply

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, in fact my heart goes out to you. I have lost three children stillbirths at 20 weeks plus. I ...

SSJAE

Confussed Lock

I had a miscarriage 4weeks ago and at the time didnt ask the doc about trying again. So last week...

11 replies

I had a m/c 5 years ago i was 6 weeks pregnant I had 1 full cycle before falling pregnant again My son was born at 30 weeks and 1 d...

Purple Mummy

Missed abortion .. :-( How do i go on? PART 2 Lock

As some of you may no i was in a car accident on the 10th of april and found out 6days later i ha...

6 replies

So sorry to hear about your loss. I have had 3 M/C's, my 3rd was a missed miscarriage. I thought I was 12 weeks and had just attende...

Mummy_of_2.5

worried? Lock

i had a misscarriage on the 9th of april, we stopped TTC cos we were grieving for the loss of our...

7 replies

well im now 7 weeks, i have 3 blood tests done in the last week 1st test came back with levels at 680 2nd tests levels at 8500+ and ...

mum of 2 little drama queens

Thyroid Problems Anyone!! Lock

Hi to all in this section - I have just been through my 4th m/c (2 m/c, 1 Healthy Girl, 2m/c) and...

2 replies

Hi Zahra's mum , I have thyroid problems also. I did have a miscarriage before I got pregnant with my son. No-one ever said that it ...

**Duffy**

Sometime out for now however maybe farewell Lock

I don't know what to say Duffy. Take care, hope to see you back soon. ((GBH))

35 replies

I honestly dont know what to say, I want to offer you my deepest sympathy at the loss of your baby and wish you and your beautiful f...

kittygirl

Unsure how to feel Lock

A couple of weeks ago I went for my 12week scan and saw my baby moving around, its little heartbe...

2 replies

Hi there, So sorry to hear your story. We had to make the same decision, when I was 26 weeks pregnant, 10 months ago and we are stil...

*~*Bek*~*

Please Help Lock

hey everybody... so sorry to read of all your losses. i need some help and i dont know where to t...

1 reply

Hi darl, Misscarrying is a strange feeling. However i couldnt tell you if you were or not as you havent had a positive pregnancy t...

due date coming up Lock

hey all im so confused at the moment i lost a lil girl at 10 weeks last nov and now my due date i...

3 replies

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know being pregnant again doesn't fix anything.......... I miscarried my little boy at 15 weeks in D...

MrsC

pregnancy after multiple miscarriage & Clexane Lock

I have had 4 miscarriages and am now almost 7 weeks pregnant. I have been proscribed Clexane (blo...

6 replies

Hi, Don't listen to your chemist, this is a common treatment for clotting issues and is safe in pregnancy, when there are often clo...