Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Loss and Sadness

mum2 ck

What to do for his 1st birthday Lock

Hi everyone I am after some advice please. I have a daughter who is almost 5 and October 6th wil...

4 replies

Hi,my sister gave birth to a little girl born sleeping at nearly 40 weeks,she has a 5 year old little boy and on the day we all went...

Netto1

1st pregnancy with no mother by my side Lock

I am 6wks pregnant with my first. My mother, my best friend passed away almost 3yrs ago and I'm r...

9 replies

Hi Netto1 I am so sorry to hear about your mum. I know how it feels to lose someone so close, i lost my father 6 years ago, right af...

Macey-Mae

Removed post :( Lock

Sorry, removed this post . . . . [Edited on 17/09/2008]

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Mum2Willie

Why does everyone pretend nothing happened??? Lock

On May 6 2007, I lost my son at 20 weeks. We made the awful decision to medically terminate. He h...

9 replies

I can also relate to what you are saying. We lost our 2nd daughter at 15 weeks after deciding to on a genetic termination. Its was t...

Has anyone had multiple miscarraiges due to chromosone problems in baby? Lock

Just wondering if anyone has had multiple m/c due to chromosone problems with the baby but then h...

3 replies

Hi, Ive lost 9 babies in the last 6 years and ive been able to have 2 healthy boys. It was not until i lost the last baby in early ...

Fulfilled 2

Miscarriage at 11 weeks Lock

My husband and I buried his Mum on Weds and I also started to miscarry on that day. We both cried...

5 replies

Hi Im so sorry to hear of your loss. Sounds like what you have said is normal for a MC. A suggestion you might like is planting a...

theperfecttwo

Lost my Job- Maybe becoz i was PREGNANT Lock

Hi, I am 19yrs old and 6 months pregant at the moment. I had been working at a company as a recep...

8 replies

HIya Congrats on your pregnancy! What a horrible situation though. What they did is definately illegal. I was sacked illegally from...

MBBN

What was your AF like after MC? Lock

I've had a miscariage a month ago now (at 6w, 1d)which all happened naturally. My question is, wa...

1 reply

hey i talked to you in another thread, (empty sac) i'm sorry to hear about your m/c, it has been six weeks since i had my m/c, my AF...

KellyF82

Loss Of Father Lock

Hi there just wanted to talk with someone who may be going through the same thing, i am 25 weeks...

3 replies

Hi Ladies Thank you so much for your advice. Things did go ok with Fathers Day had a good cry and let that out lol. As for MIL well...

something for you all Lock

Hi ladies, I posted this a while ago, but thought I would repost this poem. My intention is not ...

2 replies

that's beautiful, really touched my heart.

jess_88+2

Not sure how 2 feel Lock

hi every1 just wanted to share that im feeling a bit lost i have a 17month old boy who i love wit...

6 replies

i just want to say thankyou 2 everyone who posted on here & i2 am sorry to hear about your losses also!! im still in the middle of i...

go_cara84

need to vent re:autopsy results :( Lock

hey everyone, sorry i just need to vent right now...i lost my little girl who was stillborn at 3...

5 replies

Im sorry you have to go through this i hope you have good family,my sister gave birth to her daughter who was born sleeping at 39 an...

tasmum

I lost my baby at 21 weeks, he's now in heaven with the angels Lock

The 9th Feb 2008 was the worst day of my life this is my story. This was my first pregnancy, my h...

3 replies

I am so sorry for your loss! I lost my bub on 6th May 2007 and I still think of him everyday. Although, now I don't cry all the time...

mjmummy

Waiting after finding the courage to try again Lock

We had a miscarraige in May, 7weeks, and have after initially wondering if I could try again we h...

3 replies

You just have to take a deep breath and keep on going. I had three losses before I had my beautiful baby boy and, whilst it was a tr...

nemofishy

How do you decide!!!! Lock

I am 20 weeks 3 days pregnant with my first baby and on today after an urgent ultra sound i have ...

14 replies

i dont know if this helps but i had complications with twins nothing like that but there was a chance i could save them but having a...

need to vent Lock

at a 12 week scan i found out i was carrying twins.. on my 18 week scan i was told my twins would...

1 reply

THANKU so much for caring enough about me to post something on mine & then go & post your own!! i hope i didnt upset u with my post ...

tasha081

RIP my special little guy Lock

My beautiful little boy was born 8 years ago tomorrow. Unfortunately he died on 29th. Due to a st...

3 replies

I am sure baby Jordan is sitting in the clouds smiling down on you. RIP baby Jordan.

Erin_Rosie

lost my baby at 39 weeks and 4 days Lock

OMG - I am so sorry to hear about your loss. No words will even begin to help or make you feel b...

18 replies

I am very sorry abount your loss. May time lessen the pain a little. God bless little Rosie-Lace.

ash.duckworth

still born Lock

my aunty had a still born a few weeks ago. she was 6 months. im 9 weeks and i dont know if i shou...

3 replies

Hi There, I had a stillborn (21 weeks) in mid-June. I just wanted you to know that now probably isn't the right time to tell her as ...

Mrs.Lilbubba

Miscarriage at 20 weeks and over (Still Birth) - Compassionate Grounds Baby Bonus Lock

Hello Mums2Be out there. Some of you may know I suffered my first miscarriage a month ago and I...

1 reply

i got it last year after i had to medically terminate our baby girl at 20weeks.i got it though classed as bereavment payment that is...

alikiel

Anxiously waiting for the 12 week ultrasound Lock

Hi there.. I'm 6 weeks and 6 days into my first pregnancy and I'm having very mixed feelings abou...

2 replies

Hi, Yes I remember those feelings before my first scan with first baby. I had a hard time aggreeing to the first scan... What if the...

kris.madi

empty sac... has anyone had this????? Lock

hi.. i recently experienced bleeding at 6 weeks, went for u/s and was told it was too early to se...

14 replies

wow mm5 thats crazy!!! ive had further checks and definately 1 bub - just one of those things i guess - but very happy i have one i...

MBBN

After MC, how long did you wait to ttc again? Lock

I'm so confused! It has been a week since I had my miscarriage at 6 weeks(no d&c) and am contempl...

8 replies

I know when you are going through it, its cruel and it gets into your head but like that other lady said do it when u r emotionally ...

lsm

She's Here!!!!! Lock

I wanted to thank everyone for their support over the last year after I lost my gorgeous little b...

3 replies

Wow that is great news,my sister lost her little one at 39 weeks last year and think she may be pregnant now so we have a long road ...

am i a horrible mother? Lock

ok, firstly i'd like to apologise in advance if this turns into a long post. i think maybe i just...

5 replies

thank you - i just feel really guilty for not thinking of them much anymore, and focussing on allira - which is what i should be doi...

words of wisdom Lock

it is now 2 weeks and 2 days since I lost my little bub ! ...I thought I was doing fine ..I diddn...

16 replies

Hi Frances Sorry to hear of your losses. Your MIL sounds like a real gem. We lost our second baby he was born sleeping at 39 weeks.W...

My baby would have turned 1 today. Lock

But unfortunately at 9weeks I had a very unexpected m/c. I was going for a routine dating scan be...

1 reply

Yeahie, I am so sorry for your loss.It is very difficult to understand if you have not been throught it, so I understand. I lost 2 a...

MBBN

Natural Miscarrage or D &C??? Lock

Whilst it is yet to be confirmed (my last HCG levels only went up by 200, but have been spotting ...

8 replies

i am so sorry to hear about your loss... i know what you mean by being glad about the worry been gone...i was really upset when losi...

KelJM

Miscarriage at 16 weeks Lock

Hi everyone, this is my first post. I think by sharing my story, it may help with my grieving pro...

6 replies

I would just like to say a big thank you to anyone who read or replied to my post. Your support means alot. I hope we're all blessed...

scarlet thred

trying again Lock

i lost my boy at 19 1/2 weeks in april and i have been thinking about tryong again. my emotions a...

4 replies

Hi I've sent you a PM. [Edited on 13/08/2008]

mum21B

Passing Sac Lock

I am just wondering how you know when you have passed an empty sac?? I had a scan on friday and ...

1 reply

hi, i'm so sorry for your loss! i had a m/c, well alot of bleeding, with clots 2 weeks ago now dr said it was complete m/c but go f...

cammo17

vanishing twin Lock

i had my 8 week scan and was told that i have one baby but another empty sac - which could be a b...

1 reply

I am so sorry that you have to experience this. With my DD (Caitlin) I had my first scan at 5weeks and they told me I was having twi...

simonew84

Anti-d Lock

Hi I have a negative blood type.. didn't bleed or spot when pregnant with my DD but was given the...

2 replies

Yep I'm O neg and with both my pregnancy's I was given the anti D injection too. With my first pregnancy I had a C Sect with my twi...

Macey-Mae

anti-d injection Lock

Hi all! I suffered a loss at the beginning of the year, and after having a d&c was told that I am...

5 replies

Hi I have a negative blood type.. didn't bleed or spot when pregnant with my DD but was given the Needle at 28weeks then at 32 week...

MP06B5

Needing Support Lock

At 9.00am on Saturday i went for my 12 week scan. I had a scan and 6 weeks and 4 days and saw my ...

5 replies

i lost my boy jospeh at 19 1/2 weeks. i went for my first scan at 20 weeks and found no heart beat...then had to go through labour t...

kris.madi

Really confused... Lock

hi, i had a miscarriage at 8 weeks last sunday night..(it was our 2nd preg, we have a baby girl w...

2 replies

thank you for your reply.. i'm so sorry for your losses also. we have decided to wait and TTC in sept/oct... i hope my cycle doesn'...

ChristineQld

Bleeding from placenta Lock

hi has anyone had this, i bled alittle last night and this morning so hoping for a good outcome.

6 replies

hi.. i know from experience, it is very scary when you discover bleeding during pregnancy. My 1st pregnancy i started to bleed at ...

Kat_Trina

Misscarriage....... could they be wrong??????? Lock

I am so sorry to read about everyone's loss. I was on hear back in august last year as i lost my ...

42 replies

hey, Congrats. I haven't been on here since you first wrote your post. I have just read it all and oh my goodness, it sounds like y...

Mrs.Lilbubba

Miscarriage, how soon after can we try again? Lock

Hello, I just finished my natural miscarriage yesterday. It started last Wednesday. Only knew I w...

9 replies

Hello ladies im slowly getting there i know that our bub is gone and all but im worried that i might not be accepting it also i was ...

What is the appropriate way to feel ??? Lock

I had an ultrasound on Tuesday and they told me the baby had no heart beat !! ...I went to the do...

5 replies

Hi Lukes mum, Sorry for your loss, no words really help I know, I can relate to what you have said and how you are feeling…I too h...