Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Loss and Sadness

** Moet **

Can Someone help with this question? Lock

on the 3rd of september i went to have my 12 weeks scan done only to find out that my baby didnt ...

8 replies

Hi All, I am so sorry for all you. I too lost my bub almost 6 weeks ago. I was 11 weeks and 1 day. It didn't hit me straight away be...

lovelymummy

Need some reassurance or advice Lock

Hi There, I am 31 weeks pregnant and expecting my first boy in Jan. I have been feeling great thr...

5 replies

You are completely right!! Thankyou for your very imformative and caring response. I feel much better now and understand that these ...

Princess Lilli Donations Lock

Hi ladies, Firstly i just want to say that although we're all different people with different opp...

258 replies

[color=blue][b] TODAY IS YOUR DAY FLY HIGH LITTLE ONE!! BUMPITY BUMP for the precious one!! Stay informed with what this thread...

Patrick Swayze saying goodbye Lock

Awww no how sad! I only watched Dirty Dancing the other day and was thinking just how sexy that m...

6 replies

Patrick Swayze is reportedly saying good bye to family and friends after his cancer has spread. The world certainly has a lot of t...

MummyWells

Problems in conceiving no2 Lock

Just wondering if anyone could help me work out what might be going on. I had my first baby in F...

3 replies

hi not sure if you've had a look, but there are a bunch of us in trying to conceive (ttc) thread going through the same thing, u m...

flymum

Due date coming up Lock

I have suffered 2 m/c this year, one after the other (6 wks and 11wks). The due date for my first...

2 replies

We lost our baby in May this year, it was due 9 November. The hospital I went to at the time cremated it for me (even though it died...

mumyof2

M/C 2nd time round at 3months exact Lock

I had a missed miscarriage in May. I went in for my 13 week ultrasound and they couldn't find a h...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Melissa**

Moved:Today the Beautiful Princess Lilli gets her angel Lock

This post has been moved to another forum.

i dont feel pregnant Lock

i lost twins at 24wks- 8 months ago and im now 22wks pregnant but i dont feel like its real even ...

2 replies

Hi Sarah I am so sorry you have had to go through this. We lost our son at 23+5wks in April and I am now 13weeks pregnant again. I h...

Starburst

Ectopic pregnancy and loss of tube Lock

Hi Its been a rough week I had an ectopic diagnosed monday at 5 weeks 4 days and had surgery that...

9 replies

I suffered an ectopic on my 3rd pregnancy. They saved my tube. I waited one cycle and conceived straight after that. I had a healthy...

Purple Mummy

Just a tear to share.. hope i dont make anyone upset Lock

I had a m/c and dnc in April (it was my second baby, my daughter is now 2yrs 4 months old) I spok...

5 replies

im sorry for all your losses. and i have to agree those "dates" never leave your mind. i still think about my 1st mc edd. there was ...

gillybilly

Happy Birthday Angel Lock

Just wanted to wish my angel baby a Happy Birthday for today. My bubs would have been 2 today. J...

6 replies

hi sorry about your lost but no there are alot of us who know how you fell my boy was 10 on the 28/09/08 and i still miss him every ...

MummyWells

Problems in conceiving no2 Lock

Just wondering if anyone could help me work out what might be going on. I had my first baby in F...

M/C at 5 weeks - Should i have a scan to confirm? Lock

I recently started m/c at 5 weeks and spoke to my GP today who recmmended i have a scan to make s...

7 replies

Hi Readyforanotherbub, I am sure you will be fine second time around, I had a m/c at 5weeks about 5 months ago and it was very upse...

The_Humble_Shrimp

is it depression or just me being moody? Lock

i will be a first time mum in january and im only 20 years old. up until a month ago i was so exc...

4 replies

I"m so glad i read this, i feel like i've been going out of my mind lately, i'm so emotional, one minute i'm fine then i'm moody the...

SecretlyPG

Feeling stupid and useless Lock

Just a vent you don't have to reply. On Wednesday afternoon I started spotting - just once then ...

3 replies

Thanks girls! I'm feeling a little better today and a bit more positive towards maybe TTC again. I'm still angry at my body for tri...

MMOSS

I thought i was pregnant but it was a blighten Ovum? How to move on! Lock

I feel so sad, we were meant to be 11.5 weeks pregnant when i satarted experienced spotting. I we...

8 replies

hello i am very sorry for your loss. i had a miscarrage when i was 8 weeks into my first pregnancy. and as much as i was very hurt a...

acw13

Do I need a curette? Lock

In April I lost my first bub at 8 weeks. I didn't have a curette as it passed naturally. My boyfr...

6 replies

Hey i had the same problem i lost my first bub at 8 weeks and passed it thru naturally. my partner and i were so devastated we decid...

KSAC8B

eptopic pregnancy Lock

hi just wondering if anyone else has had misdiagnosed eptopic pregnancy? i was cleared of eptopic...

7 replies

Hi I haven't experienced an eptopic pregnancy. I had a In-utro fetal death at 14 weeks, carried bub's for 5 weeks before it was pic...

Snoozy

Telling friends about miscarriage? Lock

Just wanting to know if anyone else has had difficulty for the same reason. Hubby and I have a g...

3 replies

A follow-up: Well as predicted, when I told my friends they were absolutely wonderful. Sadly, one of those friends has since fallen...

Row80

How to start again Lock

Im not sure if this is what I need or just want to hear im not alone. I'm lucky to have a caring ...

10 replies

Hi I started celebrating at 12weeks. I never considered the risks of being over 40. It can be a bit scary can't it! Once that Nuchal...

MrsC

Please Pray for my friend and her remaining baby Lock

My friend is 27 weeks pregnant with twins. She had her scan today and found out one of the twins ...

6 replies

Deepest sympathies to our friend. I lost twins at 16 weeks, and my DD was a twin - I lost her twin at 9 weeks gestation. It is an e...

Aechmea

TTC After Loss Lock

Hi... I'm not new to Huggies but havent been on since I lost my Angel 12mths ago... so have chang...

5 replies

Hey Jo I just want to wish you all the very best in your attempt of TTC this month. I want it for you just about as much as you do....

ADF960

I am so confussed Lock

I have a little girl who is 1, and i found out last week that I was pregnant, and then on friday ...

2 replies

honey this is not nice for you to go thru nor should you have to wait three weeks to have another test! i would go back to your gp a...

Mum*to*2

cytomegalovirus Lock

Hi, I am 15 weeks preg and just found out i have cytomegalovirus, just wanting to know if anyone ...

2 replies

Hi I don't know if this will be on help. I just read a story in the pregnancy section, prem births and its was under there on the v...

nemofishy

Going back to work after loss at 24 weeks??? when is it ever a good time???? Lock

My beautiful baby boy was born sleeping at at 24 weeks nearly 3 weeks ago and i have been at work...

8 replies

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I feel for you. I have just had my babies 1st Anniversary 2weeks ago. She was born sleeping 7th ...

flymum

Terrified and no-one to talk to Lock

#

8 replies

Good luck for when you feel ready to start trying again

MBBN

Thankyou Lock

Hi Girls, I don't post regularly but did put a couple on when i suffered a miscarriage 13th Augus...

5 replies

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I will keep my fingers & toes crossed for you. I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss. It does...

IPIL Day 15 October 2008 Lock

just wondering how many of you will be lighting candles at 7pm on 15 October for International Pr...

8 replies

this is the first year i'll be lighting a candle for my angel can't imagine it's gonna be easy hugs to all who have lost a bub xxx

Leomama3

carrying after stillbirth.... Lock

Hi i would just like to see if there is anyone pregnant, or has been pregnant after having a stil...

5 replies

Hi my baby at 21 weeks +3days past on the 9th Feb 2008. Im currently 11 weeks pregnant (second pregnancy) and trying to stay positiv...

Jamay

Lost my first two babies :( Not sure if i can go through it again... Can anyone relate?? Lock

When i first fell pregnant it was exciting, it was September 06 and my partner and i were overjoy...

1 reply

Hi there, I can not relate, and never have had to go through such a ordeal like yours.. but i just wanted to say how sorry i am to h...

my little prince Lock

hi.. i just wanted someone to talk to.. i.m 22 and i lost my little boy jayden akira at 36 weeks ...

5 replies

I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful Jayden. I lost PJ at 19wks after two previous miscarriages. Just like PP, I...

hgirs

Fortnightly scans to monitor for IC? Has anyone done this?? Lock

Has anyone had fortnightly scans to monitor for Cervical Incompetence?? We lost our 2nd son in Ap...

4 replies

Thanks for the input, I'm glad your SIL got to bring her 2nd baby home, it must have been a scary road for her.

JV3948

Early Menopause Lock

We have a beautiful daughter aged 15mths (IVF due to hubbY) and now I find out that I have starte...

2 replies

Thanks Mellygrub, best wishes for your new arrival...very soon xx

Julie25

This is a poem for anyone who has ever lost a child or had a misscarrige. Lock

This poem is dedicated to my best friend kate on the loss of her little girl alana. Kate was my ...

jess_88+2

how am i meant to be happy Lock

for a friend who has found out she is pregnant i recently miscarried twins & am still not over i...

7 replies

please tell your friends. if u can't say the words out loud, consider an email to one or two of your closer friends and ask them to ...

lilsue

10 weeks pregnant was feeling sick and sour (.)(.) but not feeling anything now Lock

Hi there, Im about 10 weeks pregnant with our second on. Ive had an early scan at 6 weeks and ev...

i thought i was over it Lock

i've had 2 m/c and i just saw someone's sig where their DD was born the same day my 2nd baby was ...

8 replies

thanks everyone, i really appreciate your replies DD is 5 months old today so i'm feeling a bit emotional. pollytoot that poem is...

LeahH

loss of sibling while pregnant Lock

Myself and my hubby have been talking about kids for years but decided that we might as well try ...

3 replies

Hi, in May this year I lost my dad. We had a strained relationship and had only in the last year really gotten to know each other ag...

I have had surgery and there is no more baby Lock

Aw {{{big hugs}}} I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you'll be ok.

44 replies

So sorry to hear of your loss. Cormack is a lovely name. I have suffered 2 ectopics myself and have managed to have 6 healthy chil...