Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Loss and Sadness

Miss_303

Very early loss?? Lock

Hello! my husband and I are trying for our 3rd baby. My last period was 11th August. I tested las...

1 reply

Hey, I hope you are well. This can be really frustrating! It's like these BFPs raise your hope and then the periods just happen...

HuggiesModerator

What NOT to say to a woman who's just had a miscarriage Lock

Losing a baby at any stage of pregnancy is devastating and still so many women don't talk ab...

5 replies

Wow, this was really helpful. Even I ended telling this lady that is at least fertile. I feel so bad now. I realize it was insensiti...

Nursejayde

Feeling anxious after previous miscarriages Lock

Hey guys, just got my BFP (YAY!) but I don't really know how to tell anyone...We had 2 traum...

19 replies

Hey Mara. I am sorry to know about your loss. It is very difficult to handle the pressure and pain of M/C. M/Cs leave nothing but sa...

Jessie_K

Shocking miscarriage Lock

I am 12 weeks 6 days pregnant as of today. Then my baby was announced dead when I went for my fir...

27 replies

I had many complications to conceive for the first time. When I succeed I had a miscarriage. Not one it was three miscarriages. Then...

marialourdes

Successful pregnancy after miscarriage Lock

Yesterday I miscarried at 9 weeks. Although the doctor did tell me that it was going to happen it...

17 replies

shereegal wrote: I'm so sorry to hear of your miscarriage. I miscarried in March at 12 weeks and lost a heap of blood and had...

catwoman and her kittens

going through my fourth miscarriage Lock

Hi everyone i have a 22yo and a 2yo... i have a yearning to have one more child but i am miscarr...

4 replies

Sorry to hear about recurring miscarriages. I have an idea how much you will have suffered. But you need to be strong to overcome al...

smarro

Two miscarriages in a row. Lock

Hi This is the first time I have posted anything on here. I have a beautiful 2 year old daughter...

15 replies

I also had 3 miscarriages. # miscarriages ended up my married life. I had many complications while getting pregnant. But we kept on ...

samantha756

coping with infertility Lock

I'm 34 years old. Married for ten years. Marriages are supposed to bring happiness but it ha...

49 replies

Hey there! I am really sorry to hear the issue that you are facing dear! I know it is very sad to know that this infertility is very...

Angelica turner

Surrogacy or adoption. What are your opinions? Lock

HI everyone! I just want to know which option do you consider to be the best for infertile couple...

51 replies

Being determined to have infertility is extremely hard. I can feel the agony individuals experience when they are determined to have...

Roohana1214

MC Lock

MC is a hard time in a mothers life. I wish no one suffers from such a pain. Don't lose hope...

17 replies

Hi Rohanna. How are you doing? Hope so you are doing fine. My dear, I am really feeling very sorry for your loss. Having a miscarria...

Motherslove75

Infertility, no more a problem Lock

Infertility is a great mess. It has made the life of the couples very tough. The reasons of infer...

11 replies

Well, you are very right. Many people are facing infertility. I am one of them. But I did not lose hope and opted for surrogacy. I h...

Motherslove75

Fighting infertility Lock

It is very important to think positive. A positive note can completely change your life. Being in...

11 replies

Hey there! How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. I agree with you that positiveness is really important. Infertility is a cu...

Arleanmelendez

Miscarriage Lock

Hello everyone! There is something buried in my heart, which I wanted to share with everyone. It ...

4 replies

Arlean. I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. Her story is heartbreaking. I hope she is taking it okay now. I know how th...

Dorry12

Miscarriage Lock

I recently had an early miscarriage, at 8 weeks. I know its part of life and we have to deal acco...

18 replies

Grief is not the only emotion associated with miscarriages. Other typical emotions reported by a woman who has lost a pregnancy incl...

alimumto1

Miscarriage - when to try again Lock

I am in your boat. I had a MC just over 7 weeks ago and found out recently I am 7 weeks pregnant ...

17 replies

Hey Rebecca. I am really feeling very sorry for your loss. This is not your fault indeed. Such a wise post you have written. No dou...

camron

Miscarriage Lock

Hey. Me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for the last 2 years. Finally, we conceive...

55 replies

Hi dear, so sad to hear about you. Your story had broken my heart. It’s really brought tears to my eyes. Well, my heartiest sympathi...

Rosedunn587

Father's Day Lock

hey all!! good to see you. well, how you can forget about the special day. I was waiting for your...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Rosedunn587

Father's Day Lock

hey all!! good to see you. well, how you can forget about the special day. I was waiting for your...

MMB2015

Natural miscarriage Lock

Hi, I miscarried 20 days ago. It was the weekend before I was flying to see family and tell them ...

7 replies

Oh, I am so sorry for that. M/Cs are the worst things one can get from life. I feel really sorry. I wish you luck and success in fut...

Linda675

Hopeless Lock

Hello everyone! I am new here and I hope someone helps me out somehow. I have been trying to conc...

32 replies

Hello darling. I wish you the best of luck. Everyone deserves to be a parent. I hope you get to be one too. Take care.

NancyJames

My Success Story Lock

Hi everyone. I hope each and every one of you is doing well. My name is Nancy. I am writing this ...

6 replies

This is indeed motivation. I am glad you shared this with us here. People need stories like these. To give them hope. Tell me someth...

Pregnancysuccess2016

Pregnancy success stories... Lock

Hi ladies Hope you are well. I hope this is allowed (admin please delete if not) as I have a f...

15 replies

Great initiative you guys took in order to inspire many women around the world. The Internet is full of negatives but yet there is a...

Milasmithsss

losses and failures Lock

So so sorry to hear about your loss. Well, I am sure you will have kids, like you wish. There are...

5 replies

I'm not sure what the original post is. What do you mean? Maybe you meant to post a reply and accidentally created a new topic....

Samma2403

vent. upset. sadness. .. confused. . I feel selfish. Lock

Hi everyone. A few months ago we lost our second baby to a miscarriage. We have already dd 2yr...

2 replies

Hey, I am sorry for your condition. Please dont lose hope. You would have a baby soon. I know the pain of losing your baby. I had 3 ...

Adone_Bruno21

IELTS certificate Lock

How to Get/buy Real Original IELTS certificate | buy ielts certificate online| Real Ielts| Genuin...

Monicagr1704

need help with surrogacy Lock

Dear Monica, I’m so sorry for your losses. I know how hard it is to loose children. It's sad...

11 replies

dear Monica! you can't possibly blame yourself for somethign that is not even in your control. It's really disappointing t...

Renee Star

3 Miscarriages in one year - Help Lock

Hi , I' 10 weeks pregnant and had my first scan yesterday and there was no heartbeat. The ba...

7 replies

Hello! I am very sorry for your loss. Sometimes things happen and they just left us completely broken. Things do happen for a reason...

Pinkie Pie

Confirmed Miscarriage :( Lock

It was only confirming what I already knew to be true. We lost our pregnancy on Friday Hcg leve...

27 replies

This was years ago. My rainbow baby is now 3yrs old

HuggiesModerator

Is miscarriage still a taboo subject? Lock

Losing your baby through miscarriage is devastating and yet many women remain silent about it. We...

1 reply

Even though the world is progressing at a crazy rate, miscarriage is somehow still not talked aboutas often as it should be. It is n...

Rach_Xx

Secret Facebook support group for miscarriage, stillbirth and ttc after loss Lock

I have gone through 2 miscarriages in a row since August 2017. I have no children yet. I am 29 ye...

1 reply

Hi Rachel, I recently joined a group called PALS - pregnancy after First Trimester Loss Group on Facebook. I also have experienced 3...

Jadeemmachannell

2nd miscarriages in a row....scared to try again Lock

Hi ladies, so am currently recovering from my 2nd miscarriage within 6 months. My first was a mmc...

4 replies

Hi, ladies. I’m so sorry for your loss. Don’t be worry or feeling depressed. 5 years ago, my sister had 2 miscarriages. In both misc...

Sofiawest795

Changing my moves Lock

I have been trying to conceive from last five years. It’s been a five year to my marriage and I a...

courtly

TTC post miscarriage Lock

I recently had a miscarriage at 8wks gestation. I've been told conflicting information about...

2 replies

I understand that there was some problem historically with not delaying after a miscarriage. With modern medicine there is no longer...

Ana24url

Trying to get pregnant after d&c Lock

Hi there, I recently had a d&c on the 22 of March as my cervix was very closed and could not ...

1 reply

I had a miscarriage march 30th, d and c done on april 13th. Im still having pains ect i had a ultrasound they think it is a polyp. ...

Hpets88

Anxiety/coping strategies Lock

Hi ladies, We had a miscarriage in mid Jan and had to have a D&C! Body has quickly returned ...

1morebubontheway

Conception after Miscarriage & D & C? Lock

Hello, Well I'm just here today to see if I can get some answers.. I sadly had a miscarriage ov...

7 replies

Dermalmd does provide the tighten after 2 and kids and a DC miscarriage. It was hard to feel pleasure. I use the Dermalmd Vaginal Ti...

Huggies Support

Pregnancy or child loss around Christmas time Lock

Christmas is supposed to be a happy time, but unfortunately for some people who have suffered fro...

Linz_Harrison

Eptopic Lock

I was taken into A&E on Tuesday night after heavy bleeding and very bad right side pains. My...

2 replies

How did everything work out?

princessangela

HELP HCG Lock

So a little about me. I have pcos and dont ovulate on my own or get a period regularlly. I took...

Amandalb

had one miscarriage at 6 weeks, now pregnant one year later & worried Lock

I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks a year ago & I'm now pregnant again one year later, I...

1 reply

I no how you feel. I fell pregnant after a misscarriage and i have a beautiful little girl. ?Try to keep positive.